Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

I Raped Her Because She Rejected Me Several Times – Man Confesses - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Raped Her Because She Rejected Me Several Times – Man Confesses (512 Views)

I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster / Lagos Party Attendants Kill Guest For Collecting Food Several Times / I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect - Rapist Tells Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Raped Her Because She Rejected Me Several Times – Man Confesses by kenechukwujeo50: 12:42pm On Nov 08, 2019
Police in Ogun State on Monday arrested a 27-year-old man, Adam Kunle of Makogi area in Ibafo, Obafemi Owode Local Government, for forcefully having unlawful carnal knowledge of a 38-year-old woman.

It was gathered that the suspect was arrested following a report by the victim (name withheld) at Ibafo Police Station that while she was sleeping in her room at about 12:30 PM, the suspect who lives in a house not too far to hers’ sneaked into her room where

See Full Details Here: https://www.anaedoonline.com/2019/11/08/i-raped-her-because-she-rejected-me-several-times-man-confesses/

Re: I Raped Her Because She Rejected Me Several Times – Man Confesses by Ladylite: 1:04pm On Nov 08, 2019
Chei
See his strong face.

He should be raped by bad men in prison and flogged naked then they should add tatashe to the wounds
Re: I Raped Her Because She Rejected Me Several Times – Man Confesses by Bola146(f): 1:53pm On Nov 08, 2019
sad angry May God forgive you, useless boy
Re: I Raped Her Because She Rejected Me Several Times – Man Confesses by sreamsense: 2:04pm On Nov 08, 2019
Hey! this one should gently rot in jail, 25yrs from now, we may send NGO to you to buy you Agege bread inside prison elewe eran or kirikiri so you can gain more strength to complete another 35yrs in jail. Your parent just wasted money on your naming ceremony.

(1) (Reply)

Anglican Church Knight Arrested For Armed Robbery / Pastor Collects N36m From Woman To Solve Spiritual Problems In Ibadan / Fire From Burning Dirt Almost Consumed An Orphanage Home In Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.