Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

“My wife denies me my sexual rights”, husband tells court - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / “My wife denies me my sexual rights”, husband tells court (35585 Views)

My Wife Denies Me Sex Always / Pastor Samson Farounbi: 'My Wife Denies Me Sex Over My Small Joystick' / How I Caught My Wife With My Pastor, Husband Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “My wife denies me my sexual rights”, husband tells court by johnad3(m): 7:55am On Nov 09, 2019
ehen, if its her private part, then my 900gigabytes is mine private part also nah. you do me i do you, man no go vex

opedaydydx9:
You don't have any right anywhere, it's her private part
Re: “My wife denies me my sexual rights”, husband tells court by Bimpe29: 12:09pm On Nov 09, 2019
To yourself, read the rubbish you typed with your hand and see how ambiguous it sounds.
padi94:

Doesn't that sound like bullcrap to you??
The book is just one man writing about himself nd d things he thinks are right
Re: “My wife denies me my sexual rights”, husband tells court by opedaydydx9(m): 12:32pm On Nov 09, 2019
johnad3:

ehen, if its her private part, then my 900gigabytes is mine private part also nah. you do me i do you, man no go vex

I am just been sarcastic, however a man that's a man will have access without force, ladies are easy to lay
Re: “My wife denies me my sexual rights”, husband tells court by aspiring44: 2:09pm On Nov 09, 2019
Like minds attract each other , unlike minds distract each other.
Re: “My wife denies me my sexual rights”, husband tells court by ContractKiller: 3:09pm On Nov 09, 2019
In some other Nigerian tribes, Sikira for don carry belle for at least two other men before becoming wife number 6 for Mukaila the neighborhood mechanic.

Dem children go become wheelbarrow pushers, Elerans, agberos, danfo drivers, okada riders, street urchins, street hawkers, street beggars etc etc

The males will become Amugbos who smoke cannabis like smoked fish, while the females go dey carry nyash to dash every agbero and alaye up and Dan, neva mind say dem hijab for head.

adecz:
grin

In some Nigerian tribes,
Bride price is just to buy the
RIGHTs for their daughters to
come & live with you..

However, once she is in your
house, anytime you want action
in 'The other room' wink, you must
'settle' her.

No lomance without finance!! grin
Re: “My wife denies me my sexual rights”, husband tells court by Aboks(m): 6:09pm On Nov 09, 2019
go carry ashawo Na Na she go come dey beg u later

Re: “My wife denies me my sexual rights”, husband tells court by darlenese(f): 9:12pm On Nov 09, 2019
gGGODDd:
i guess not only for d poor but for men who cannot afford all xpensive material things u lousy cheap b!tches crave for. This is y u run afta only guys wit cars nd mak struggln guys feel like they re ntin at d end cheap b!tch like u is used up 4 ritual n u end up mad in d streets so when the money comes we treat u hoes like piece of rags cus we knw how worthless and cheap b!tches like u could be. Spits on ur over-fvcked smelling body.

ride on poor man...

1 Like

Re: “My wife denies me my sexual rights”, husband tells court by darlenese(f): 9:13pm On Nov 09, 2019
micflo28:
does hustling have only masculine feature? If you exempt yourself from the hustling don't expect a made man to marry a lazy ass like you

I am a CEO, everyone should hustle no one is exempted
Re: “My wife denies me my sexual rights”, husband tells court by darlenese(f): 9:14pm On Nov 09, 2019
Kalixx:

Senseless.

a poor man must be pained.
Re: “My wife denies me my sexual rights”, husband tells court by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 09, 2019
darlenese:

a poor man must be pained.

OK Im poor, I agree.

So how much do u sell your vagina to the rich? undecided

Mumu future mama
Re: “My wife denies me my sexual rights”, husband tells court by johnad3(m): 9:25am On Nov 10, 2019
You
think so?

opedaydydx9:
I am just been sarcastic, however a man that's a man will have access without force, ladies are easy to lay
Re: “My wife denies me my sexual rights”, husband tells court by opedaydydx9(m): 2:30am On Nov 11, 2019
johnad3:

You think so?
women will give you pussy freely if your man enough
Re: “My wife denies me my sexual rights”, husband tells court by Nobody: 5:38am On Nov 11, 2019
I am a Lawyer and I am 32. From a struggling home. I had a modest growing up and I worked hard to make a 3rd Class Degree at a Federal University, I didn't go to Law school afterward but eventually got called to Bar years after.

My uncle that promised me a placement but he couldn't fulfil it . I am purposeful and quite creative and productive.

Prior to that I have an ACCA Certificate in International Financial Reporting. I have done all I can to get a job but I have been unlucky with that too.

Last year I managed raise over 400,000 to travel to Europe and I was duped.

I worked with few Lawyers here in a sleepy state capital in the South West of the Country and I am living terribly ,maybe worse than a lot of school leavers. All I have to myself is a small office space, my certificates and my strong but failing heart.

I am tired, depressed, frustrated and suicidal. I don't know how to continue living. I am fed up and fast going down the drain.
I need Prayers, Job, encouragement advice and any support and assistance whatsoever.
I am at a very dark position in my life and I am weary and presently secluded from people.

Please Help.

My contact is on my signature. 070613650.18
Re: “My wife denies me my sexual rights”, husband tells court by darlenese(f): 10:53pm On Nov 11, 2019
Kalixx:

OK Im poor, I agree.
So how much do u sell your vagina to the rich? undecided
Mumu future mama

sorry. my husband bought it ten years ago.

wasted semen
Re: “My wife denies me my sexual rights”, husband tells court by Nobody: 12:21am On Nov 12, 2019
darlenese:

wasted semen

So u mean you've been married for ten years, and you're slugging it out and throwing tantrums with small children and teens on nairaland?? cheesy cheesy

Jobless old hoe

Re: “My wife denies me my sexual rights”, husband tells court by johnad3(m): 8:11am On Nov 13, 2019
without money involved?

opedaydydx9:
women will give you pussy freely if your man enough
Re: “My wife denies me my sexual rights”, husband tells court by johnad3(m): 8:14am On Nov 13, 2019
men purchase women, no woman can loves her man without money involved

darlenese:

wasted semen
Re: “My wife denies me my sexual rights”, husband tells court by darlenese(f): 4:36pm On Nov 13, 2019
Kalixx:

So u mean you've been married for ten years, and you're slugging it out and throwing tantrums with small children and teens on nairaland?? cheesy cheesy

Jobless old hoe

your mother is the jobless hoe, because she is my age mate .

cool right ?
Re: “My wife denies me my sexual rights”, husband tells court by opedaydydx9(m): 8:35pm On Nov 13, 2019
johnad3:
without money involved?

without money bro...
Re: “My wife denies me my sexual rights”, husband tells court by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 13, 2019
darlenese:

your mother is the jobless hoe, because she is my age mate .

cool right ?

Unintelligent clapback. You are so dull and out of sorts! Gosh. cheesy
Re: “My wife denies me my sexual rights”, husband tells court by darlenese(f): 12:37am On Nov 14, 2019
Kalixx:

Unintelligent clapback. You are so dull and out of sorts! Gosh. cheesy

go and play with your toys son, your mamna is still a hoe...
Re: “My wife denies me my sexual rights”, husband tells court by Nobody: 12:49am On Nov 14, 2019
darlenese:

go and play with your toys son, your mamna is still a hoe...

U just keep mentioning 'mama', 'mama'..., that's all ur brain can conjure grin

Ive said it, you are so dull, that's why you struggled before, and in school, and simply had to resort to sell that smelly hole to an unsuspecting unfortunate ni66er in the name of marriage.

And being the hoe that you are, what a pity the useless child you gave birth to before you even graduated will inherit that.

Look in the mirror and say ' yes sir'.

Rotfl cheesy
Re: “My wife denies me my sexual rights”, husband tells court by darlenese(f): 4:47am On Nov 14, 2019
Kalixx:

Ive said it, you are so dull, that's why you struggled before, and in school, and simply had to resort to sell that smelly hole to an unsuspecting unfortunate ni66er in the name of marriage.

And being the hoe that you are, what a pity the useless child you gave birth to before you even graduated will inherit that.

Rotfl cheesy

trust me , u can't be rolling on the floor when your mother is a hoe, while your fingers are typing ROFL , your eyes are filled with tears and your cq
Re: “My wife denies me my sexual rights”, husband tells court by darlenese(f): 4:48am On Nov 14, 2019
Kalixx:

Rotfl cheesy

trust me , u can't be rolling on the floor when your mother is a hoe, while your fingers are typing ROFL , your eyes are filled with tears and your heart is heavy .
you are pained.
Re: “My wife denies me my sexual rights”, husband tells court by darlenese(f): 4:52am On Nov 14, 2019
Kalixx:

Rotfl cheesy

same way your mother sold her gutter hole to your criminal father ,
Re: “My wife denies me my sexual rights”, husband tells court by Kulas: 1:11pm On Nov 14, 2019
sweetonugbu:
ike agwu ike

Hahahaha. Chiwetalu Agu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Nigerian Guys Are Refusing To Marry / What's The Weirdest Thing A Guest Has Done In Your House? / Reasons Why Some Women Never Want To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.