Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Man Attends Convocation Ceremony of 1st Class Graduate Like This (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Man Attends Convocation Ceremony of 1st Class Graduate Like This (Photos) (5583 Views)

The Moving Story Of Phd Graduand Who Attends Convocation With Bathroom Slippers! / Archibong Bassey, UNICAL 19-Year-Old First Class Graduate Shares Success Story / Oluwatoni Sanni On The List Of 1st Class Graduands At University Of Bristol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Attends Convocation Ceremony of 1st Class Graduate Like This (Photos) by Jman06(m): 3:13pm On Nov 09, 2019
edoairways:

What useless corners? Do you think it is easy to graduate with first class at all or universities gives it easily?
First class degree in Nigeria has been reduced to the level it no longer commands respects! Do you know why? Because some universities (especially all these new ones) have lowered the standards.

Why do we have so many first class graduates, yet we can't boast of any inventions from them Many of them can't even pass job aptitude tests!

It calls for concerns!
Re: Man Attends Convocation Ceremony of 1st Class Graduate Like This (Photos) by deltateam: 6:36pm On Nov 10, 2019
Jman06:
Imagine such blunders from a first class graduate!

Please could you enlighten me on her blunders, apart from not appropriately using punctuation marks?
Re: Man Attends Convocation Ceremony of 1st Class Graduate Like This (Photos) by Jman06(m): 8:54am On Nov 11, 2019
deltateam:

Please could you enlighten me on her blunders, apart from not appropriately using punctuation marks?
I didn't expect any of you to see the blunders!

It's even good you noticed the errors in punctuation.
Re: Man Attends Convocation Ceremony of 1st Class Graduate Like This (Photos) by deltateam: 1:42pm On Nov 11, 2019
Jman06:
I didn't expect any of you to see the blunders!

It's even good you noticed the errors in punctuation.

Since you noticed more, why not point them out so we can all learn together?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Print Photocard (nov Gce '07)? / The Polytechnic Ibadan HND Results Are Out / Uniuyo Direct Entry Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.