Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,807 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Guys Did You Know That You Can Buy Any Mobile Phone Now And Pay Later? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Guys Did You Know That You Can Buy Any Mobile Phone Now And Pay Later? (3449 Views)

Why You Should Dump Your Android Phone Now / If You Have A BVN And It Is Linked To Any Mobile Network, Please Read This / Why Don't We Have Unlimited Data Plans On Any Mobile Network? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Did You Know That You Can Buy Any Mobile Phone Now And Pay Later? by Kingsoaks: 3:14pm On Nov 08, 2019
Buy now pay later allows you to buy any mobile phone, bluetooth headset, bluetooth speakers or any other electronics of your choice now and pay later

Buy now pay later is available at kingsoaks technology offline and online stores (powered by CREDPAL)

you can visit our our store at Hussey Plaza, 1 Hussey Street by Delta Kitchen by Waec Bus - Stop Jibowu Yaba Lagos State or visit our website

[url]kingsoakstechnology.com[/url]

or call our office line 01-2914220 , 09095634550

1 Like

Re: Guys Did You Know That You Can Buy Any Mobile Phone Now And Pay Later? by OdenKelechi(m): 3:39pm On Nov 08, 2019
What are the steps or procedures? Slot does this too and i know their procedures so I'd like to know yours and compare

1 Like

Re: Guys Did You Know That You Can Buy Any Mobile Phone Now And Pay Later? by Kingsoaks: 12:26pm On Nov 12, 2019
OdenKelechi:
What are the steps or procedures? Slot does this too and i know their procedures so I'd like to know yours and compare
Re: Guys Did You Know That You Can Buy Any Mobile Phone Now And Pay Later? by Kingsoaks: 12:27pm On Nov 12, 2019
OdenKelechi:
after creating an account with credpal, you are free to buy anything from our online or offline store
Re: Guys Did You Know That You Can Buy Any Mobile Phone Now And Pay Later? by Kingsoaks: 2:05pm On Nov 13, 2019
Kingsoaks:
Buy now pay later allows you to buy any mobile phone, bluetooth headset, bluetooth speakers or any other electronics of your choice now and pay later

Buy now pay later is available at kingsoaks technology offline and online stores (powered by CREDPAL)

you can visit our our store at Hussey Plaza, 1 Hussey Street by Delta Kitchen by Waec Bus - Stop Jibowu Yaba Lagos State or visit our website

[url]kingsoakstechnology.com[/url]

or call our office line 01-2914220 , 09095634550

GET YOUR CHRISTMAS PHONE AND OTHER ACCESSORIES WITH EASY BUY (BUY NOW PAY LATER)
Re: Guys Did You Know That You Can Buy Any Mobile Phone Now And Pay Later? by homosapien(m): 2:24pm On Nov 13, 2019
Why do i have to input my bvn ?
Re: Guys Did You Know That You Can Buy Any Mobile Phone Now And Pay Later? by Kingsoaks: 3:32pm On Nov 13, 2019
homosapien:
the bvn is required to know your bank statement
Re: Guys Did You Know That You Can Buy Any Mobile Phone Now And Pay Later? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 13, 2019
Waw
Re: Guys Did You Know That You Can Buy Any Mobile Phone Now And Pay Later? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 13, 2019
Thought as much
Re: Guys Did You Know That You Can Buy Any Mobile Phone Now And Pay Later? by homosapien(m): 8:04pm On Nov 13, 2019
Kingsoaks:

the bvn is required to know your bank statement
Okay Sir
Re: Guys Did You Know That You Can Buy Any Mobile Phone Now And Pay Later? by Nobody: 1:42am On Nov 14, 2019
homosapien:
once you input it and buy something from them... There is no where you will run to for life till you pay o.
Re: Guys Did You Know That You Can Buy Any Mobile Phone Now And Pay Later? by homosapien(m): 7:11am On Nov 14, 2019
BabaOwen:
once you input it and buy something from them... There is no where you will run to for life till you pay o.

I am aware of the feature of BVN, my concern is that Nigerian are criminal minded. Imagine their website been hacked, with lot of people BVN.
Re: Guys Did You Know That You Can Buy Any Mobile Phone Now And Pay Later? by Yyvonne: 3:42am On Nov 15, 2019
How much can one get the Camon12 air
Re: Guys Did You Know That You Can Buy Any Mobile Phone Now And Pay Later? by Kingsoaks: 10:14am On Nov 16, 2019
Yyvonne:
How much can one get the Camon12 air
Re: Guys Did You Know That You Can Buy Any Mobile Phone Now And Pay Later? by Kingsoaks: 3:25pm On Nov 18, 2019
buy your dream phone now and pay later (infinix, techno, samsung, itel, gionee, huawei)

call 01-2914220, 09095634550 for more details

KINGSOAKS TECHNOLOGY
Re: Guys Did You Know That You Can Buy Any Mobile Phone Now And Pay Later? by Kingsoaks: 11:09am On Nov 19, 2019

Amazing deal offer !!!!!

buy any mobile phone, video games, electronics of your choice now and pay later

visit our website [url]kingsoakstechnology.com[/url]

or call: 01-2914220, 09095634550 for more enquiries

KINGSOAKSTECHNOLOGY

1 Share

Re: Guys Did You Know That You Can Buy Any Mobile Phone Now And Pay Later? by Yyvonne: 3:20am On Nov 22, 2019
Kingsoaks:

thank you

1 Like

Re: Guys Did You Know That You Can Buy Any Mobile Phone Now And Pay Later? by Kingsoaks: 12:44pm On Nov 25, 2019
Yyvonne:
thank you
uwlc

(1) (Reply)

The Best Mid-range Device Infinix Smart 5 Vs Samsung Galaxy A02. / I I Switched From Android Phone To Iphone: An Android User's Point Of View (andr / Steve Jobs' Daughter Throws Jab At The New Iphone 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.