Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Please Help Me Decide Between Infinix Hot8, Infinix S4 And Samsung A20 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Help Me Decide Between Infinix Hot8, Infinix S4 And Samsung A20 (1288 Views)

Which Should I Go For; Infinix S4 And Jodom M9 / Please Help! I'm Confused. Between Infinix S4 And Samsung Galaxy S10+. / Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Decide Between Infinix Hot8, Infinix S4 And Samsung A20 by waley007(m): 3:41pm On Nov 08, 2019
I have an option of buying one of this phones but I don't know which one to choose , nairalanders kindly help me to choose , the pros and con's,screen, resolution and all cry from experience please , and why one is better than the other
Re: Please Help Me Decide Between Infinix Hot8, Infinix S4 And Samsung A20 by Tampa6246(m): 3:43pm On Nov 08, 2019
Sure 10odd
Re: Please Help Me Decide Between Infinix Hot8, Infinix S4 And Samsung A20 by Ladylite: 3:44pm On Nov 08, 2019
waley007:
I have an option of buying one of this phones but I don't know which one to choose , nairalanders kindly help me to choose , the pros and con's,screen, resolution and all cry from experience please , and why one is better than the other

Who are you sending Errand?

Bros go to GSMARENA website and you will be able to compare the three of them at once.

Stop coming here like this place is Google.
Re: Please Help Me Decide Between Infinix Hot8, Infinix S4 And Samsung A20 by waley007(m): 4:53pm On Nov 08, 2019
Ladylite:

Who are you sending Errand?

Bros go to GSMARENA website and you will be able to compare the three of them at once.

Stop coming here like this place is Google.
if you cant help you stfu, will gsm arena tell you the Nigerian user experience ? They will only give you the specifications , I asked responsible pole who have used the phones and their experience using it giving the Nigerian factor
Will you compare how a corrola is being used abroad to how its being used in Nigeria
Re: Please Help Me Decide Between Infinix Hot8, Infinix S4 And Samsung A20 by Flytime: 5:22pm On Nov 08, 2019
waley007:
BRI don't mind him a20 is your sure choice in every aspect USB c smiled display,one ui,durability, higher processor,fast charging wide angle camera although the s4 has that but you can't compare the performance of those infinix phone to a20 the only advantage the rest have is better front can performance in low love ght because they have front flash

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Decide Between Infinix Hot8, Infinix S4 And Samsung A20 by Flytime: 5:22pm On Nov 08, 2019
waley007:
Bro don't mind him a20 is your sure choice in every aspect USB c smiled display,one ui,durability, higher processor,fast charging wide angle camera although the s4 has that but you can't compare the performance of those infinix phone to a20 the only advantage the rest have is better front can performance in low love ght because they have front flash

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Decide Between Infinix Hot8, Infinix S4 And Samsung A20 by Lias91: 5:47pm On Nov 08, 2019
Pls does gcam work in galaxy A20?
Re: Please Help Me Decide Between Infinix Hot8, Infinix S4 And Samsung A20 by Flytime: 6:01pm On Nov 08, 2019
Lias91:
Pls does gcam work in galaxy A20?
yes but the modded version since it's not a snapdragon device

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Decide Between Infinix Hot8, Infinix S4 And Samsung A20 by waley007(m): 6:42pm On Nov 08, 2019
Flytime:

BRI don't mind him a20 is your sure choice in every aspect USB c smiled display,one ui,durability, higher processor,fast charging wide angle camera although the s4 has that but you can't compare the performance of those infinix phone to a20 the only advantage the rest have is better front can performance in low love ght because they have front flash
thanks bro , but I heard the a20 screen is about 35k which is my worries
Re: Please Help Me Decide Between Infinix Hot8, Infinix S4 And Samsung A20 by Charlieluvboy(m): 6:49pm On Nov 08, 2019
Flytime:
yes but the modded version since it's not a snapdragon device
where do I get the modded version please.
Re: Please Help Me Decide Between Infinix Hot8, Infinix S4 And Samsung A20 by FromZeroToHero(m): 6:59pm On Nov 08, 2019
There are two smartphone manufacturers in the world. SAMSUNG and others. Hope I have answered your question.
Re: Please Help Me Decide Between Infinix Hot8, Infinix S4 And Samsung A20 by FromZeroToHero(m): 7:04pm On Nov 08, 2019
waley007:
so because the side mirror of Toyota venza is costly I will leave it and go for Audi 80. My brother never settle for less when you can afford the best.
Re: Please Help Me Decide Between Infinix Hot8, Infinix S4 And Samsung A20 by Flytime: 7:28pm On Nov 08, 2019
waley007:
then invest in a strong case and screen guard don't buy cheaper ones go a little higher

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy A51 Review - Watch This Before You Buy / . / Who Has Succesfully Upgraded His Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro To Android 10?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.