Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Football Was Not The Most Important Thing At Manchester United – Ander Herrera - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Football Was Not The Most Important Thing At Manchester United – Ander Herrera (481 Views)

PSG Signs Ander Herrera On Free Transfer Until 2024 / Ander Herrera Pays Tribute To Eden Hazard After Europa League Final Victory / Manchester United Confirm Ander Herrera Exit, Fans React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Football Was Not The Most Important Thing At Manchester United – Ander Herrera by freelansa: 3:44pm On Nov 08, 2019
Paris St Germain player, Ander Herrera has stated that there were times he felt football was not the most important thing at his former club Manchester United.

Ander Herrera joined PSG in the summer and has since been enjoying his stay with the French Ligue 1 side.

Speaking about PSG, Ander Herrera told Marca back in July:

“I cannot talk about what was happening in previous seasons because I was not there, but since I’m here, what I see is that I’m in a club that thinks only and exclusively about football,” he said.

“And I say it sincerely, huh, because sometimes, seen from the outside, PSG can have a glamorous side that can irritate some. But here, we sweat, we train, we work!

“When I arrive at the training centre, the physios, podiatrist and physical trainer are already at work… Football, football, football… Leonardo is there every day.”

Responding to questions thrown at him begging to shed light on if Manchester United doesn’t take football serious, Ander Herrera said:

“I was very happy at that incredible club. I am very grateful to the supporters. Frankly, I was immensely happy in Manchester, but at the club, there were times when I felt that football was not considered the most important thing.”

What was important then?

“I will not say it,” said Herrera.

Business?

“That does not come out of my mouth. I don’t know, but football was not the most important thing in Manchester. I do not want to compare, all I know is that here, I feel like I’m breathing football on all sides. And I like it,” the former United midfielder added.
[quote][/quote]

https://wotzup.ng/football-was-not-the-most-important-thing-at-manchester-united-ander-herrera/

Cc Lalasticlala

Re: Football Was Not The Most Important Thing At Manchester United – Ander Herrera by KingAzubuike(f): 3:46pm On Nov 08, 2019
Manchester United of the last 8 years is the definition of a failed system .
Re: Football Was Not The Most Important Thing At Manchester United – Ander Herrera by fuckingAyaya(m): 3:47pm On Nov 08, 2019
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Download Video: Chelsea Vs Crystal Palace 2-0 All Goals & Highlights / Inter Coach Conte Under Police Protection After Bullet Sent In Post / There'll Be No Losers' - Van Dijk Confirms He Will Attend Ballon D'or Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.