Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,704 members, 7,831,208 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

She Claims She Loves And Misses Me But Cannot Visit. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Claims She Loves And Misses Me But Cannot Visit. (2697 Views)

She Claims I'm Not The Biological Father Of Her Child / My 4-Year-Old Niece Loves To Perceive Horrific Scents. Is This Normal? / Nigerian Woman Disfigured By Her Husband, Says She Still Loves Him. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Claims She Loves And Misses Me But Cannot Visit. by peirson5: 4:42pm On Nov 08, 2019
Hello Nairalanders,

I didn't want to bring my personal issues here but when I discussed with my significant other, she felt there's no big deal about it.

We've been in a relationship for 3 years and I can count the number of times she's come to visits me. And on those "visits", I'll would have begged and persuaded her to come.
Its either she claims she's busy, tired, not convenient or not worth it (as I do not stay alone).

Once, I invited her to visit and she claimed she was busy and tired and could not come. That same day, she went out to my area to do some things with a girl she claims she dislikes and couldn't even branch to say hi.

She would say she misses and loves me yet, she's not ready to visit.

How can you love and miss someone and not willing to go look for that person?

And she's sees it as no big deal....
I'm seriously pissed.

What do you advise Nairalanders?
Re: She Claims She Loves And Misses Me But Cannot Visit. by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:44pm On Nov 08, 2019
i would advise you to STOP DATING IMMATURE CHILDISH WOMEN

7 Likes

Re: She Claims She Loves And Misses Me But Cannot Visit. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 08, 2019
You're not her boyfriend.

7 Likes

Re: She Claims She Loves And Misses Me But Cannot Visit. by osibenaezekiel: 4:48pm On Nov 08, 2019
It seems she reside not too far from you. In that case bros abeg begin dey look around for plan B. You are probably an option while you think she is the only choice.

2 Likes

Re: She Claims She Loves And Misses Me But Cannot Visit. by amikable97: 6:22pm On Nov 08, 2019
Bros no be only you dey date am, una be 2 or even more than that. It is obvious she's two-timing you and you're not even aware of it. It's best to call it quits since she's not ready to change. Make you no go dey wash car yet another person dey drive am grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: She Claims She Loves And Misses Me But Cannot Visit. by LadySarah: 6:59pm On Nov 08, 2019
You are dating yourself but You need nls to tell you grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: She Claims She Loves And Misses Me But Cannot Visit. by faithfull18(f): 9:49pm On Nov 08, 2019
@OP, you better don't follow advices given here.

No two persons are the same.

What works for A will not work for B, that's the way life is designed.

Have you asked to meet in a public place and she declined?

Let's start from there.

That she isn't visiting you doesn't mean she is double-dating as most posters are insinuating here.

7 Likes

Re: She Claims She Loves And Misses Me But Cannot Visit. by Pubichairs(m): 9:55pm On Nov 08, 2019
A touching story:

A boy and a girl are in love..the first day se boy touched de girl, de second day de girl touched de boy

What a touching story

1 Like

Re: She Claims She Loves And Misses Me But Cannot Visit. by nonen(m): 9:59pm On Nov 08, 2019
Marry her if you love her and hopefully, if you guys work things out, she will stay with you happily ever after

3 Likes

Re: She Claims She Loves And Misses Me But Cannot Visit. by saucecode(m): 10:07pm On Nov 08, 2019
Oga make you sef try to dey stay alone na, so that the girl can feel comfortable visiting you and throwing her pyant anywhere she like in your house.
Or you dont know your naija girls again abi u don't have sense grin

2 Likes

Re: She Claims She Loves And Misses Me But Cannot Visit. by osibenaezekiel: 9:23am On Nov 09, 2019
faithfull18:

Let's start from there.

That she isn't visiting you doesn't mean she is double-dating as most posters are insinuating here.
After 3 years? undecided
Re: She Claims She Loves And Misses Me But Cannot Visit. by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 09, 2019
You aren't living alone and you want a lady in this 21st century be comfortable with that?

Do you know her at all?

2 Likes

Re: She Claims She Loves And Misses Me But Cannot Visit. by mrwonlasewonie: 9:55am On Nov 09, 2019
Reasons for her actions

1.she doesn't trust you
2.she thinks that you might take advantage of her and r@pe her since she's in your house (after all we've read countless stories of ladies who went to visit a male friend or boyfriend that was r@ped) and people went on a blaming spree, did he force you to go to his house?if you don't want sex why did you Go to his house,etc
3. Her friends might have warned her to be weary of you but in all you need to sit her down talk to her,let her feel safe with you and earn her trust.

She might also be going through a traumatic situation sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Claims She Loves And Misses Me But Cannot Visit. by faithfull18(f): 11:50am On Nov 09, 2019
osibenaezekiel:

After 3 years? undecided
Didn't see the three years part, besides the story is one-sided.

Over 90% of people only tell the world the part that favours them and makes them look like a saint.

2 Likes

Re: She Claims She Loves And Misses Me But Cannot Visit. by osibenaezekiel: 12:02pm On Nov 09, 2019
faithfull18:

Didn't see the three years part, besides the story is one-sided.

Over 90% of people only tell the world the part that favours them and makes them look like a saint.
Well you are right though. But let's call a spade a spade!
Re: She Claims She Loves And Misses Me But Cannot Visit. by bukatyne(f): 1:19pm On Nov 09, 2019
mrwonlasewonie:
Reasons for her actions

1.she doesn't trust you
2.she thinks that you might take advantage of her and r@pe her since she's in your house (after all we've read countless stories of ladies who went to visit a male friend or boyfriend that was r@ped) and people went on a blaming spree, did he force you to go to his house?if you don't want sex why did you Go to his house,etc
3. Her friends might have warned her to be weary of you but in all you need to sit her down talk to her,let her feel safe with you and earn her trust.

She might also be going through a traumatic situation sha

Isn't she stupid to waste three years of her life on a guy she doesn't trust? undecided

2 Likes

Re: She Claims She Loves And Misses Me But Cannot Visit. by sexymoma(f): 1:41pm On Nov 09, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
i would advise you to STOP DATING IMMATURE CHILDISH WOMEN
Alaye you skipped the part where he said he isn't staying alone.. who knows if the babe go gas greet 10 pple for palour before she go enter go meet im guy for bedroom.. angry Reason am na

6 Likes

Re: She Claims She Loves And Misses Me But Cannot Visit. by mrwonlasewonie: 3:17pm On Nov 09, 2019
bukatyne:

Isn't she stupid to waste three years of her life on a guy she doesn't trust? undecided
hmnn unfortunately life isn't always ab and c.you can date someone for 50 years and still not know the person till you're married to him or her my dear friend
Re: She Claims She Loves And Misses Me But Cannot Visit. by Oriyomin25(m): 3:22pm On Nov 09, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
You're not her boyfriend.
Thanks for being sincere to our brother.
Re: She Claims She Loves And Misses Me But Cannot Visit. by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:21pm On Nov 09, 2019
sexymoma:
Alaye you skipped the part where he said he isn't staying alone.. who knows if the babe go gas greet 10 pple for palour before she go enter go meet im guy for bedroom.. angry Reason am na

even if there is a 100 peeps living there... if someone wants to see you, they will make the time to visit at least. that babe isnt interested and dont want to let him know.

1 Like

Re: She Claims She Loves And Misses Me But Cannot Visit. by eazzzy1(m): 5:06pm On Nov 09, 2019
Did she ban you from visiting her? Maybe she doesn’t like the people you stay with or she’s not comfortable with them. Talk to her and ask her directly why don’t you want to visit me?

1 Like

Re: She Claims She Loves And Misses Me But Cannot Visit. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 09, 2019
shocked

She isn't comfortable around you yet.
Re: She Claims She Loves And Misses Me But Cannot Visit. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 11, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

even if there is a 100 peeps living there... if someone wants to see you, they will make the time to visit at least. that babe isnt interested and dont want to let him know.

Back in the day, guys flat mates and roomies found ways to watch their guy do the do. Sometimes with his consent, sometimes without. Today, they will not just watch, they will film and upload to SM.

Though to be honest, I get the feeling only one of them is really in this relationship.
Re: She Claims She Loves And Misses Me But Cannot Visit. by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:01pm On Nov 11, 2019
ornicus:
Back in the day, guys flat mates and roomies found ways to watch their guy do the do. Sometimes with his consent, sometimes without. Today, they will not just watch, they will film and upload to SM.

Though to be honest, I get the feeling only one of them is really in this relationship.

there is a huge difference between having sex while people are nearby AND visiting someone you supposedly care about... she certainly can show him she cares and can come to the house without necessarily having sex with him.

1 Like

Re: She Claims She Loves And Misses Me But Cannot Visit. by dinak1(f): 1:31pm On May 30, 2020
Wonders.
Re: She Claims She Loves And Misses Me But Cannot Visit. by Ishilove: 3:34pm On May 30, 2020
She is afraid you will disorganize her private parts if she ventures into your lair.
Re: She Claims She Loves And Misses Me But Cannot Visit. by schumastic(m): 3:58pm On May 30, 2020
faithfull18:

Let's start from there.

Are you for real, they have been dating for 3 good years and you are asking if they have hooked up in a public place. As a lady, if you are dating someone for three good years would you not make out time to visit? Someone you claim to love and why must it be in a public place.
Re: She Claims She Loves And Misses Me But Cannot Visit. by akaahs(m): 9:34pm On May 30, 2020
faithfull18:

Let's start from there.

Born that thing babe. Most people commenting are saying it out of experience. U can never be too busy for the one U love, I'm currently facing similar situation as d op. But resolve never to ask her to come my place again, this is the lady I engaged ooo. Im sure she is cheating. 99.99% sure, I will frustrate her and see how far she ll go.

1 Like

Re: She Claims She Loves And Misses Me But Cannot Visit. by faithfull18(f): 11:20pm On May 30, 2020
akaahs:

Born that thing babe. Most people commenting are saying it out of experience. U can never be too busy for the one U love, I'm currently facing similar situation as d op. But resolve never to ask her to come my place again, this is the lady I engaged ooo. Im sure she is cheating. 99.99% sure, I will frustrate her and see how far she ll go.
Hmmn.
Re: She Claims She Loves And Misses Me But Cannot Visit. by Lazycyndy(f): 10:07am On May 31, 2020
Who knows why the girl is scared of visiting you at your place.

Maybe the reason why you are always disturbing her to come over is to have sex with her and nothing else, and she most probably doesn't even like the sex sef yet you're always disturbing her for it.

Someone suggested you should meet with her in a public place and see if she'll come.

Do it and if she comes, ask her why.
Re: She Claims She Loves And Misses Me But Cannot Visit. by Mindlog: 10:28am On May 31, 2020
akaahs:

Why do you keep frustrating yourself with negative emotions, the thoughts of her cheating on you when you can easily end the relationship and have your peace of mind?

1 Like

Re: She Claims She Loves And Misses Me But Cannot Visit. by dinak1(f): 6:34pm On May 31, 2020
akaahs:

The question is, do you live comfortably by yourself? I am sure every lady that has a guy with comfortable place will like to come over really. It doesn't have to be luxurious.
And if your answer is yes, then ask her what the real reason is.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The World's Biggest Head, Recognized By Guinness World Record. / Father In-law Want To Control My Marriage / Coming To Live With My Nigerian Husband In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.