Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,124 members, 7,821,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

A Day At Erin Ijesha Waterfall - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Day At Erin Ijesha Waterfall (278 Views)

A Visit To Erin Ijesha Waterfall Osun State! The Most Beautiful Place To Be / Hiking The Seven Floors Of Erin Ijesha Waterfalls / My Weird & Creepy Experience At Erin Ijesha Waterfalls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Day At Erin Ijesha Waterfall by olamideyelo: 4:49pm On Nov 08, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYCtiwFYEis

So I few months ago I went on a group tour to Erin Ijesha waterfall with AdaTheExplorer and it was really a fun experience climbing the hills, of the 7 steps, I could only make it through to 2.

I have curated my experience in this 6-minute video, I hope you enjoy it and share the links with your friends to watch and also share.

Do not also forget to click the SUBSCRIBE button just below the video so you won't miss any updates.
Re: A Day At Erin Ijesha Waterfall by angelEmade: 4:56pm On Nov 08, 2019
Highly informative
Re: A Day At Erin Ijesha Waterfall by olamideyelo: 5:04pm On Nov 08, 2019
Thank you for watching AngelEmade

angelEmade:
Highly informative
Re: A Day At Erin Ijesha Waterfall by Cutehector(m): 5:40pm On Nov 08, 2019
Lovely.

(1) (Reply)

Things To Consider When Choosing A Travel Buddy / How Do i Get To Agidimgbi From Computer Village / Oktoberfest Canceled Due To Covid-19 Outbreak.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.