Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,877 members, 7,956,313 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:44 AM

The Good Old Days Of Toyota Prius - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The Good Old Days Of Toyota Prius (28604 Views)

The Good Old Days Of Ford Explorer / The Evolution Of Toyota Camry From The Year 1983 To Present (photos) / Pre-order 2008 Toyota Prius (1.8M, Hybrid Battery CERTIFIED OKAY) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Good Old Days Of Toyota Prius by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 08, 2019
Gabson006:
Cool ride
Me likey

Good day Nlander.
I have a relative whose surname is wrongly spelt on NIMC slip.
The centre has not issued the slip that contains NIN info. When she called their attention to the error ,they told him they will correct it later.
I just want to confirm is it possible for the NIMC staff to correct the name since they have not issued the one that contains NIN or she should start the process again in another centre without telling them.
Please I need your candid advice.

It is quite a simple process. At least in Abuja. You are given the bank where you go and pay 2000 naira, I think, by Remita into the government coffers. When you return with the proof of payment the correction is effected. Go to the NIMC office direct.

1 Like

Re: The Good Old Days Of Toyota Prius by biafranbaby(m): 9:15pm On Nov 08, 2019
features a lighter, more compact and more efficient hybrid power-train that offers lower fuel consumption, lower emissions and lower costs. The platform is based on the ... New Global Architecture, which is designed to improve dynamic performance through a lower center of gravity and a stronger structure.

A lot words meaning nothing and can be applied to any new vehicle.

1 Like

Re: The Good Old Days Of Toyota Prius by Jaqenhghar: 9:20pm On Nov 08, 2019
Who saw that video where some crazy guys mounted one machine gun ( usually mounted on an F16) on the Prius. Gotta find that video
Re: The Good Old Days Of Toyota Prius by olilanya: 9:30pm On Nov 08, 2019
Gabson006:
Cool ride
Me likey

Good day Nlander.
The centre has not issued the slip that contains NIN info. When she called their attention to the error ,they told him they will correct it later.
I just want to confirm is it possible for the NIMC staff to correct the name since they have not issued the one that contains NIN or she should start the process again in another centre without telling them.
I was at their office today, a lot of people had similar challenge and we're assisted by effecting the appropriate changes. She should visit their office not outlets for this purpose.

1 Like

Re: The Good Old Days Of Toyota Prius by deybholar(f): 9:59pm On Nov 08, 2019
The third generation Prius was recalled by Toyota due to some mechanical/manufacturing errors.

1 Like

Re: The Good Old Days Of Toyota Prius by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 08, 2019
Toyota Prius, Brian's car in #FamilyGuy
Re: The Good Old Days Of Toyota Prius by sacx: 11:42pm On Nov 08, 2019
Good ride for ladies and those snail speed gees that won't go past 60km/h cheesy.
Re: The Good Old Days Of Toyota Prius by wonlasewonimi: 1:05am On Nov 09, 2019
If you drive it here, you are a cab driver
Re: The Good Old Days Of Toyota Prius by gunnersway(m): 2:07am On Nov 09, 2019
One of the ugliest cars to ever grace the production line of Toyota followed by older generation of Toyota Yaris.
Re: The Good Old Days Of Toyota Prius by dj4wealth: 2:09am On Nov 09, 2019
sacx:
Good ride for ladies and those snail speed gees that won't go past 60km/h cheesy.
You are wrong sir. It’s a fast & furios car. Just press the power button. Only one touch, you go fear sir.
Even the EcoMode that we all assume it’s slow, just get to a well balance road, you will bow sir.
Re: The Good Old Days Of Toyota Prius by EngRichie: 5:16am On Nov 09, 2019
Nice article.
Re: The Good Old Days Of Toyota Prius by sacx: 8:25am On Nov 09, 2019
dj4wealth:

You are wrong sir. It’s a fast & furios car. Just press the power button. Only one touch, you go fear sir.
Even the EcoMode that we all assume it’s slow, just get to a well balance road, you will bow sir.

Perception differs. What might be considered fast for some may not be for others. A 130hp ride just won't do it for me. It was designed for economy, not speed. Even my legediz benz can go faster than it grin.
Re: The Good Old Days Of Toyota Prius by bemtos: 8:37am On Nov 09, 2019
Gabson006:
Cool ride
Me likey

Good day Nlander.
. Change of name can be done anytime. It doesn't cost time. It's as simple as dash.
Re: The Good Old Days Of Toyota Prius by Gabson006: 9:05am On Nov 09, 2019
bemtos:
. Change of name can be done anytime. It doesn't cost time. It's as simple as dash.

Thanks for this, actually it's the staff that made the mistake.
Re: The Good Old Days Of Toyota Prius by dj4wealth: 2:47pm On Nov 09, 2019
sacx:

Perception differs. What might be considered fast for some may not be for others. A 130hp ride just won't do it for me. It was designed for economy, not speed. Even my legediz benz can go faster than it grin.
You need to test drive one. I am sure if you test drive one, you perceptions and assumptions will change. It’s a very nice car when you are on the highway especially when you are in power mode. I have clear the doubt and perception of several people on the highway. Just test drive one.
Re: The Good Old Days Of Toyota Prius by sacx: 3:15pm On Nov 09, 2019
dj4wealth:

You need to test drive one. I am sure if you test drive one, you perceptions and assumptions will change. It’s a very nice car when you are on the highway especially when you are in power mode. I have clear the doubt and perception of several people on the highway. Just test drive one.

Okay. We'll see about that.
Re: The Good Old Days Of Toyota Prius by dangoteinlaw: 2:17pm On Nov 10, 2019
Kaycee54321:
cheesy

A guy in a Prius always looks weird

I'd rather buy Keke for transport biz than own a Prius or a Pontiac Aztec (Walt's car in breaking bad)
lol same way a guy in a RAV4 looks. Ppl who drive feminine cars might actually be gay on the low. Cars and clothes are similar, the society will accept a female wearing male cloths but will never accept a female clothe on a man. Proper research should be done before getting a car of ur choice.
Re: The Good Old Days Of Toyota Prius by Kaycee54321(m): 2:50pm On Nov 10, 2019
dangoteinlaw:
lol same way a guy in a RAV4 looks. Ppl who drive feminine cars might actually be gay on the low. Cars and clothes are similar, the society will accept a female wearing male cloths but will never accept a female clothe on a man. Proper research should be done before getting a car of ur choice.

True talk. A Rav 4 always looks to me like the property of a rich wife wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trailer Loses Tyre While Driving On Lagos Road This Morning / Range Rover 2014: Your Autobiography LWB 2015 – Review / Car Rams Into A Building In Surulere Area Of Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.