Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Bayelsa Election: Run For Your Life - NYSC DG Tells Corps Members - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Bayelsa Election: Run For Your Life - NYSC DG Tells Corps Members (27943 Views)

We Sent You To Serve Not To Do Evangelism, NYSC DG Warns Corps Members / NYSC DG Gives Condition For Corps Members’ Relocation / FG Set To Increase Allowance Of Corpers - NYSC DG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa Election: Run For Your Life - NYSC DG Tells Corps Members by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:36am On Nov 09, 2019
This stern warning alone will make me not to participate in the election sef if i was a corper in the state....To be forewarned, is to be forearmed!
Re: Bayelsa Election: Run For Your Life - NYSC DG Tells Corps Members by senatordave1(m): 8:58am On Nov 09, 2019
fairfora:
You just reminded me of Buhari's altercation before his party of electoral violence joined others to form the apc and infected them with it. The USA once sanctioned Buhari on hate speeches and electoral violence. History no dey lie. I'm sure you were in nigeria after the 2011 presidential elections when Buhari's party almost burnt down Nigeria. Who said their monkey and baboon would be soaked in blood? The Kogi primaries you mentioned, i dont want to talk about it. At the appropriate time, everything would be unravelled. Be reading papers and you'd be current with the happenings around us. Electoral violence isn't alien to us in nigeria and no thanks to the apc. The violence in the pdp is nothing compared to what the apc orchestrated and still causes.
You dont want to talk about it because you are looking for a way to frame apc.you are one of the nigerians that forget events quickly.you think politics started in 2015 forgetting that between 2003 and 2011 pdp committed worst atrocities.should i remind you about the kidnap of a sitting governor in anambra? Dont start what you cant finish son

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Election: Run For Your Life - NYSC DG Tells Corps Members by maasoap(m): 10:13am On Nov 09, 2019
Dshocker:
Even the primary school kids knows that election in Nigeria is violent and bloody....

Most especially South South, too much hardened criminals being used by politicians. Bayelsa, Rivers and Akwa Ibom are the three most volatile states in Nigeria when it comes to elections. They killed people like folws
Re: Bayelsa Election: Run For Your Life - NYSC DG Tells Corps Members by Ceasardgreat(m): 1:30am On Nov 11, 2019
bunnae:

You served in Emohua Lga? Where was your ppa? I was in the 2014/2015 set. Got discharged in July.

Let me send you a dm
Re: Bayelsa Election: Run For Your Life - NYSC DG Tells Corps Members by bunnae(f): 1:36am On Nov 11, 2019
Ceasardgreat:

Let me send you a dm
Ok. I will respond to your dm when I wake up.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Election: Run For Your Life - NYSC DG Tells Corps Members by bunnae(f): 9:57am On Nov 11, 2019
Ceasardgreat:

Let me send you a dm
I no longer have access to the email I used to open nairaland. If it's okay, maybe we can;exchange numbers here.
Re: Bayelsa Election: Run For Your Life - NYSC DG Tells Corps Members by Ceasardgreat(m): 4:55pm On Nov 11, 2019
bunnae:

I no longer have access to the email I used to open nairaland. If it's okay, maybe we can;exchange numbers here.

Alright! Leave me a functional mail.. I'll send you a message asap
Re: Bayelsa Election: Run For Your Life - NYSC DG Tells Corps Members by bunnae(f): 5:12pm On Nov 11, 2019
Ceasardgreat:

Alright! Leave me a functional mail.. I'll send you a message asap
@gmail.com
Re: Bayelsa Election: Run For Your Life - NYSC DG Tells Corps Members by ogorwyne(f): 11:54am On Nov 14, 2019
E be like say I nor Sabi use this site again. Trying to quote and making mistakes.
Re: Bayelsa Election: Run For Your Life - NYSC DG Tells Corps Members by ogorwyne(f): 11:58am On Nov 14, 2019
[quote author=ogorwyne post=84017791][/quote]
Re: Bayelsa Election: Run For Your Life - NYSC DG Tells Corps Members by bunnae(f): 12:03pm On Nov 14, 2019
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Kinds Of Persons You Will Meet At NYSC Camp / Katsina Corpers Dancing At NYSC Mani Camp 2018 (Photos) / How I Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp For A Bank Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.