Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,824 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Ondo State Agog As Governor Akeredolu Returns To Akure (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo State Agog As Governor Akeredolu Returns To Akure (Photos) (33389 Views)

Governor Akeredolu Returns To Nigeria After 3 Months / Rally For Bola Tinubu In Akure (Photos) / Akeredolu Returns From Thailand, Frowns At Illegal Cultivation Of Cannabis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo State Agog As Governor Akeredolu Returns To Akure (Photos) by duduade: 4:06am On Nov 09, 2019
Jobless mofos
Re: Ondo State Agog As Governor Akeredolu Returns To Akure (Photos) by seunspice(m): 5:28am On Nov 09, 2019
Dude was in Canada for treatment on a heart related disease. Why do our governments lie to us?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo State Agog As Governor Akeredolu Returns To Akure (Photos) by mamotalk: 5:45am On Nov 09, 2019
Iranu, abasha
Re: Ondo State Agog As Governor Akeredolu Returns To Akure (Photos) by toyinkin(m): 5:58am On Nov 09, 2019
Useless Governor....Ore over head bridge na scam#diversion of initial plan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo State Agog As Governor Akeredolu Returns To Akure (Photos) by babtop2019: 5:58am On Nov 09, 2019
[quote author=MetaPhysical post=83858112] grin grin

Naija is a comical landscape. Where did he go, how long has he been absent and why a rousing welcome....for what?

All this pageantry and ceremony just because he went to Abuja for few days?

Na wah o.

The governor was away for over 2 months from the State

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ondo State Agog As Governor Akeredolu Returns To Akure (Photos) by akinselurea: 6:07am On Nov 09, 2019
SolarRen:
Mediocre.

Are you a small shop owner?
Is the epileptic power supply from the national grid your greatest bane?

If yes, then contact us today via the below signature for highly efficient and durable solar plans to gain full Autonomy of upto 16hrs daily for your businesses and homes at an extremely reasonable cost.

Payment after delivery nationwide.

how much , pls give a call on 08035202390

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo State Agog As Governor Akeredolu Returns To Akure (Photos) by Askmewhy(m): 6:29am On Nov 09, 2019
MetaPhysical:
grin grin

Naija is a comical landscape. Where did he go, how long has he been absent and why a rousing welcome....for what?

Na wah o!

Dont mind them, rubbish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo State Agog As Governor Akeredolu Returns To Akure (Photos) by Castrellon: 6:57am On Nov 09, 2019
MetaPhysical:
grin grin

Na wah o!
The man was seriously sick for over two months now, that's why joblessness people went to give him a resounding welcome

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo State Agog As Governor Akeredolu Returns To Akure (Photos) by peachysteve(m): 7:35am On Nov 09, 2019
MetaPhysical:

He was poisoned ke? Ondo can command Sango to knock out 36 cows in one blow....but they cant summon him to hang the "poisoneer" on top NEPA pole before daybreak? Aahhh!!! Orisirisi...poison ke?

Maybe na hin inlaws from Abiriba poison am. angry

�... na poison he chop oo.. the news was everywhere in Akure

1 Like

Re: Ondo State Agog As Governor Akeredolu Returns To Akure (Photos) by tollyboy5(m): 8:35am On Nov 09, 2019
Sanromeo:

Oga, who are the Ondo people that are suffering? I'm an Ondo state civil servant and I'm not suffering. Unlike during the previous administration when workers were being owed, Governor Akeredolu has not owed us a dime. In fact, he has paid the salary arrears owed by the previous administration and the bonuses.

Ondo State is a civil servant state and through the payment of salaries, I can proudly say the governor has improved the state economy.

Even the government can't spoon-fed everyone, Anyone suffering in Ondo State, is either lazy or simply unfortunate.
what nonsense ! this is Southwest. paying workers salary is his duty. Lagos dont owe salaries yet people don't jump to celebrate the governor.
I've been schooling @ ondo for three years now. their response to light issues is very bad but the people here are very self centred. as far each man has his gen. yet they want the state to improve economically. undecided Lagos state still owe her student bursary of last year and when we get paid we won't be jumping @ our governor because we're civilized .

1 Like

Re: Ondo State Agog As Governor Akeredolu Returns To Akure (Photos) by bigpicture001: 9:07am On Nov 09, 2019
Now its official......Nigeria is finished!

1 Like

Re: Ondo State Agog As Governor Akeredolu Returns To Akure (Photos) by Ayodelejohn2018(m): 9:36am On Nov 09, 2019
Says who?
ibuks12:

And If you see how the ondo people dey suffer, you go pity them... I wish them get brain sooner than later.
Re: Ondo State Agog As Governor Akeredolu Returns To Akure (Photos) by backnbeta(f): 9:43am On Nov 09, 2019
MetaPhysical:
grin grin

Na wah o!

Rumor had it that our amiable Governor suffered I'll health... it's natural for the people to rejoice at his return
Re: Ondo State Agog As Governor Akeredolu Returns To Akure (Photos) by raphaeladeyele: 10:09am On Nov 09, 2019
Wao
Re: Ondo State Agog As Governor Akeredolu Returns To Akure (Photos) by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 09, 2019
African with their nuisance value. What's the big deal about a Governor who had gone on a sick leave returning back to his work? Pure sycophancy and a total waste of public funds.
Re: Ondo State Agog As Governor Akeredolu Returns To Akure (Photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:24am On Nov 09, 2019
naughtyvirgo001:
the news in akure is that he was poisoned hence the big welcoming party. Be quite if you don't know what to say before spewing trash

So he travelled to Abuja for medical treatment??
Re: Ondo State Agog As Governor Akeredolu Returns To Akure (Photos) by inyenejo(m): 1:34pm On Nov 09, 2019
The only working governor in the apcshit terroriiists organisation, no wonder they hate him so much in that Godforsaken organisation called apcshit because they hate good things so much.

If u are a sane mind please say no to apcshit, buharigg and his looting machines.
Re: Ondo State Agog As Governor Akeredolu Returns To Akure (Photos) by MetaPhysical: 4:38pm On Nov 09, 2019
backnbeta:

Rumor had it that our amiable Governor suffered I'll health... it's natural for the people to rejoice at his return

Na who poison am?
Re: Ondo State Agog As Governor Akeredolu Returns To Akure (Photos) by Arthur02(m): 7:22am On Nov 10, 2019
MetaPhysical:
grin grin

Na wah o!

there was a rumor that he was nowhere to be found and that he was seriously sick.
I don't know where the news came from that he was in Abuja doing what?
For the part few months now...
Bloggers can lie, they don't want to Say where he went to.
Re: Ondo State Agog As Governor Akeredolu Returns To Akure (Photos) by ibuks12(m): 10:54pm On Nov 14, 2019
Ayodelejohn2018:
Says who?

Hey, I'm from ondo state in case you don't know and i know how tough it is. Except you want to ignore the truth
Re: Ondo State Agog As Governor Akeredolu Returns To Akure (Photos) by ibuks12(m): 10:56pm On Nov 14, 2019
Ayodelejohn2018:
Says who?

Hey, I'm from ondo state in case you don't know and i know how tough it is. Except you want to ignore the truth or you are from a wealthy background sha

1 Like

Re: Ondo State Agog As Governor Akeredolu Returns To Akure (Photos) by ibuks12(m): 11:02pm On Nov 14, 2019
Kapilta:
be like brain dey pain you. Same Ondo or another? You see our pensioneers for street dey beg for their pay before? Oir doctors, our teachers, state govt workers and all? You see them for road dey carry placard up and down dey protest their pay? Be like say dem don replace your brain.

Remove few federal roads from Ondo state, go see better roads with quality for ondo state. You for think before you talk next time.

Oga mi no need to fight, Just ask yourself how much is student school fees now and How much was it before? Think about it bro
Re: Ondo State Agog As Governor Akeredolu Returns To Akure (Photos) by Ayodelejohn2018(m): 7:09am On Nov 15, 2019
NICE TO KNOW
ibuks12:

Hey, I'm from ondo state
Re: Ondo State Agog As Governor Akeredolu Returns To Akure (Photos) by ibuks12(m): 11:32am On Nov 15, 2019
Ayodelejohn2018:
NICE TO KNOW
So, you should know that i know what I'm talking about
Re: Ondo State Agog As Governor Akeredolu Returns To Akure (Photos) by Ayodelejohn2018(m): 11:42am On Nov 15, 2019
ok sir
am akure born wat of u?

ibuks12:

So, you should know that i know what I'm talking about
Re: Ondo State Agog As Governor Akeredolu Returns To Akure (Photos) by ibuks12(m): 6:57pm On Nov 15, 2019
Ayodelejohn2018:
ok sir am akure born wat of u?

Same here bro...
Re: Ondo State Agog As Governor Akeredolu Returns To Akure (Photos) by Ayodelejohn2018(m): 7:20pm On Nov 15, 2019
akure oloyemekun omo amudasile fogun enupani
abeg lets connect asap
u can reach me on 08100905099
Though am presently in d north nw
ibuks12:

Same here bro...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu And Osinbajo: The True Story Of How They Met - Bayo Onanuga / Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide / Simon Ekpa Condemn's Ipob DOS For Today's Sit At Home.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.