Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,137 members, 7,957,259 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:59 AM

Promise Not To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu If He Comes Home, Ezeife Tells FG - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Promise Not To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu If He Comes Home, Ezeife Tells FG (15395 Views)

Elections: Choose Between Tinubu, Obi, Ezeife Tells Nigerians / Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors / Ene Okon, Abia Police Commissioner Vows To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Promise Not To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu If He Comes Home, Ezeife Tells FG by klax(m): 2:26pm On Nov 09, 2019
GMbuharii:

Rip to English lolsssssss

"Engriss" yaff suffered!!!

grin grin lzaa immhotep

To hell with English, who English help?

it's when you are empty upstairs you will be looking for grammatical error.

Look at the nonsense you posted is that English Mr Wole Soyinka?

Tell that bitch called Kanu to dare coming to Nigeria then you will understand if we are talking English or reality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Promise Not To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu If He Comes Home, Ezeife Tells FG by Nakedicome: 2:28pm On Nov 09, 2019
Taking panadol for someone's headache. MKN made it clear that he no send any one.
Re: Promise Not To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu If He Comes Home, Ezeife Tells FG by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 09, 2019
klax:

To hell with English, who English help?

it's when you are empty upstairs you will be looking for grammatical error.

Look at the nonsense you posted is that English Mr Wole Soyinka?

Tell that bitch called Kanu to dare coming to Nigeria then you will understand if we are talking English or reality.
Nnamdi Kanu amaka.

Re: Promise Not To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu If He Comes Home, Ezeife Tells FG by klax(m): 2:34pm On Nov 09, 2019
immhotep:

Nnamdi Kanu amaka.

I just said it that you are a complete dried human with nothing good to add to humanity.

Biko just tell him to come first then we shall know who will be in pain.
Re: Promise Not To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu If He Comes Home, Ezeife Tells FG by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 09, 2019
klax:

I just said it that you are a complete dried human with nothing good to add to humanity.

Biko just tell him to come first then we shall know who will be in pain.
When will you send python dancers to Israel na ? grin

Cc lzaa gmbuharii afamed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Promise Not To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu If He Comes Home, Ezeife Tells FG by klax(m): 2:45pm On Nov 09, 2019
[[s]quote]
immhotep:

Cc lzaa gmbuharii afamed
[/quote][/s]

This is it again. I guess you already believe I'm from SW or the North you see your life? Mbannu bro I'm full blooded Eastern guy but you see that idiot callled Kanu I'm not and can never be in the same page with him come rain come sunshine so get that to your greasy head.

Tell him to come first. Good day. Phyton bullshit is not in this context ok.

Good day.

1 Like

Re: Promise Not To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu If He Comes Home, Ezeife Tells FG by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 09, 2019
klax:
[quote]

This is it again. I guess you already believe I'm from SW or the North you see your life? Mbannu bro I'm full blooded Eastern guy but you see that idiot callled Kanu I'm not and can never be in the same page with him come rain come sunshine so get that to your greasy head.

Good day.
B.i.a.f.r.a amaka

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Promise Not To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu If He Comes Home, Ezeife Tells FG by LZAA: 3:01pm On Nov 09, 2019
klax:
[quote]

Good day.
Shatapgrin

Re: Promise Not To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu If He Comes Home, Ezeife Tells FG by LZAA: 3:02pm On Nov 09, 2019
immhotep:

Cc lzaa gmbuharii afamed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Promise Not To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu If He Comes Home, Ezeife Tells FG by Boatswain: 3:39pm On Nov 09, 2019
Land Army, Navy, Airforce, DSS and police Right now

1 Like

Re: Promise Not To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu If He Comes Home, Ezeife Tells FG by Legendguru: 4:16pm On Nov 09, 2019
Who cares
Re: Promise Not To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu If He Comes Home, Ezeife Tells FG by MetaPhysical: 4:36pm On Nov 09, 2019
GMbuharii:

Mental
grin

Lzaa immhotep

Did i not say you consult Isuoma dictionary before reply? Abi you no see my disclaimer? grin

Me sef know say you go show up nau. I know. grin
Re: Promise Not To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu If He Comes Home, Ezeife Tells FG by Area4Area: 4:41pm On Nov 09, 2019
LZAA:

Using google translate to speak igbo doesn't make ya igbo o ye afonja
Kindly receive sense
Cc immhotep GMBuharii greenback Afamed
Explain that line please because that doesn't sound Igbo in anyway
Re: Promise Not To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu If He Comes Home, Ezeife Tells FG by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 09, 2019
LZAA:

Using google translate to speak igbo doesn't make ya igbo o ye afonja
Kindly receive sense
Cc immhotep GMBuharii greenback Afamed
Klax does not want his Igbo girlfriend to return to B.i.a.f.r.a permanently grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Promise Not To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu If He Comes Home, Ezeife Tells FG by Bishop4real: 4:56pm On Nov 09, 2019
frankfrancis871:
sad

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has made it clear that he didn't ask anyone to solicit for his return; Ezeife should face the land grabbing issue which he was accused of, in his village.

Or betterstill join IPOB, bloody solicitors!

Kanu says other things in public and does another in the secret. He said no meeting with politicians but met FFK, Sowore etc. He said no referendum, no elections but went behind to collect egunje for one signed, sealed & delivered document that ensured they participated in the election. He said he will never go into exile until Biafra is restored but ran away at the slightest sound of python dance steps.

So if the clown is saying no one should beg on his behalf, be rest assured that he has perfected all begging platforms available to him. Such comments are you ensure his gullible followers are in check.
Re: Promise Not To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu If He Comes Home, Ezeife Tells FG by juszoe82: 5:51pm On Nov 09, 2019
Please we should stop all this plead of allowing Nnamdi Kanu home to burial her mum. I contribution here is that NK should come to nigeria when he is fully ready and i guess he know what i mean by that. Nigeria can never change as long as some people feels that they are born to rule. As far as we can never be together then lets separate to our various way in peace or other way.
Re: Promise Not To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu If He Comes Home, Ezeife Tells FG by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 09, 2019
We promise grin

Oya, tell him to go to Nigeria.
Re: Promise Not To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu If He Comes Home, Ezeife Tells FG by Vatod(m): 10:35pm On Nov 09, 2019
I trust him he will come since he’s not a coward like afonjas.... he still owns an apartment @kuje
Re: Promise Not To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu If He Comes Home, Ezeife Tells FG by richie240: 12:03am On Nov 10, 2019
wwwihy:
How can an elder be talking to animals in the zoo. Does human beings understand the language of animals ?

A leader of IPOB should not be afraid to visit his Country that has BP, BA, BSS,because I guess he is using either British Passport or Biafra Passport.

So what concerns zoo with internal affairs of Biafra

How can we make promise for a foreign leader?

May God save us from enemy within
Plz, where are we going in D's country?
What happens if every Yoruba/Hausa fight for criminals just because 'they are our sons'?

angry
Re: Promise Not To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu If He Comes Home, Ezeife Tells FG by richie240: 12:09am On Nov 10, 2019
gidgiddy:

Thats what I dont understand about these people like Ezeife. Kanu has said he is not begging anybody to lobby on his behalf to return to Nigeria.

Yet everyday these people will be making noise that the FG should allow Kanu return
Don't mind them. How will a whole Empellor be afraid to enter his kingdom?
With all d BSS, BA and BP?
The only plobrem is dt he needs to pass thru d "zoo" first b4 he gets there.

Re: Promise Not To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu If He Comes Home, Ezeife Tells FG by oblaak(m): 9:07am On Nov 11, 2019
Ruggedniggaone:
is like you don't know that there is no different between nnamdi cownu and shekau both of them are the leaders of the deadliest terrorist that deserve to be arrested and send to kuje prison immediately they step on Nigeria soil no place for terrorist in Nigeria he should just land on Biafra soil and be spending Biafra money till he go back failure to do that is an invitation to operation lion smile
Bro, you mean you wrote all these without any form of punctuations? It’s really difficult trying to comprehend this gibberish you wrote. Please try using your necessary punctuation marks next time.
Re: Promise Not To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu If He Comes Home, Ezeife Tells FG by Hexdavewalkersl: 8:57am On Nov 18, 2019
Ruggedniggaone:
is like you don't know that there is no different between nnamdi cownu and shekau both of them are the leaders of the deadliest terrorist that deserve to be arrested and send to kuje prison immediately they step on Nigeria soil no place for terrorist in Nigeria he should just land on Biafra soil and be spending Biafra money till he go back failure to do that is an invitation to operation lion smile

It's a shame you don't know the difference between a terrorist and an activist abuse if he was a terrorist the foreign countries he has been especially the US would have extradited him back to Nigeria a long time ago
Re: Promise Not To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu If He Comes Home, Ezeife Tells FG by Hexdavewalkersl: 9:01am On Nov 18, 2019
immhotep:

Nnamdi Kanu amaka.
you are the bitch
Re: Promise Not To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu If He Comes Home, Ezeife Tells FG by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 18, 2019
Hexdavewalkersl:
you are the bitch
Lzaa come let us hug and kiss a pained nairalander named Hexdavewalkersl

Cc lzaa gmbuharii helinues afamed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Promise Not To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu If He Comes Home, Ezeife Tells FG by helinues: 9:55am On Nov 18, 2019
immhotep:

Even on Monday morning. Job or Brain
Re: Promise Not To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu If He Comes Home, Ezeife Tells FG by LZAA: 10:14am On Nov 18, 2019
immhotep:

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Promise Not To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu If He Comes Home, Ezeife Tells FG by FakeManna: 11:02am On Nov 18, 2019
[s]
helinues:

Even on Monday morning. Job or Brain
[/s]
Re: Promise Not To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu If He Comes Home, Ezeife Tells FG by GMbuharii: 11:56am On Nov 18, 2019
immhotep:

No problemo,let it please baff first..

grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Promise Not To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu If He Comes Home, Ezeife Tells FG by Lagablog(m): 12:26pm On Feb 03, 2020
Lagablog:
I promise, just come I won't touch you

�����

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ogun Government Takes Action As Banks Remain Closed Over Robbery Threat / Buhari Suspends $418 Million Paris Club Refund Plan As Ministers Clash / Tambuwal Visits Families Of Hajj Stampede Victims In Sokoto (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.