Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,635 members, 7,809,388 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

Rema Shares Face Mask Photo To Celebrate 1 Million Instagram Followers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rema Shares Face Mask Photo To Celebrate 1 Million Instagram Followers (30369 Views)

Ruby Ojiakor Hits The Street On Barefoot To Celebrate 1 Million IG Followers / Phyno's Image Used As Masquerade Mask (Photo) / Man Recreates Wizkid Face Mask Photo With Polythene Bag. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rema Shares Face Mask Photo To Celebrate 1 Million Instagram Followers by GistMore7: 8:26pm On Nov 08, 2019
Star singer Rema shares new face mask photo to celebrate one million Instagram followers. Rema was signed to by Don Jazzy Jazzy his Mavin's Record 7 months agao. He wrote;

1 Million Commandos. 7 months ago I had 20k followers who gave me hope when there was none, in March I was introduced to the game and you all accepted me and showed me love like no other, you streamed & bought my sound, you helped me share my sound to the rest of the world, you convinced others to join the movement, you gave your vote in all my nominations, you all had my back in my absence in issues I could not speak you all spoke for me. I want to say thank you for your undying love, I see many more achievements in the future but I can’t do it alone, I need you. Together we continue to push! One family, one generation, God bless you all ��❤️
https://www.instagram.com/p/B4nRaqHpki2

13 Likes

Re: Rema Shares Face Mask Photo To Celebrate 1 Million Instagram Followers by GistMore7: 8:26pm On Nov 08, 2019
Re: Rema Shares Face Mask Photo To Celebrate 1 Million Instagram Followers by Bellgal: 8:35pm On Nov 08, 2019
Congratulations little man

14 Likes

Re: Rema Shares Face Mask Photo To Celebrate 1 Million Instagram Followers by Dathypebruv(m): 9:20pm On Nov 08, 2019
Rema A.K.A Remyboi,spiderman spiderman spiderman,Somebody saif me................. !!!!

14 Likes

Re: Rema Shares Face Mask Photo To Celebrate 1 Million Instagram Followers by TooMuchStuff: 10:09pm On Nov 08, 2019
Which game were you introduced to? Rema

Hope it's not what am thinking o ? 147 or.......

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rema Shares Face Mask Photo To Celebrate 1 Million Instagram Followers by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 08, 2019
Dathypebruv:
Rema A.K.A Remyboi,spiderman spiderman spiderman,Somebody saif me................. !!!!
Heyo Remmy boi...in Rema's voice

5 Likes

Re: Rema Shares Face Mask Photo To Celebrate 1 Million Instagram Followers by NLSavage: 12:16am On Nov 09, 2019
hmmn OK
Re: Rema Shares Face Mask Photo To Celebrate 1 Million Instagram Followers by CivilzedTyger(m): 12:22am On Nov 09, 2019
this dude couldn't dress properly to save his own life

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rema Shares Face Mask Photo To Celebrate 1 Million Instagram Followers by africandictator(m): 1:07am On Nov 09, 2019
You came into the scene in March and them carry next rated give you not even rookie?? Headies and don jazzy should fear God oh

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rema Shares Face Mask Photo To Celebrate 1 Million Instagram Followers by MVLOX(m): 3:25am On Nov 09, 2019
Rema aka upcoming/young lagbaja

2 Likes

Re: Rema Shares Face Mask Photo To Celebrate 1 Million Instagram Followers by wayne4loan: 5:22am On Nov 09, 2019
1 million in 7 months shocked.. Dude is living life on a fast lane

10 Likes

Re: Rema Shares Face Mask Photo To Celebrate 1 Million Instagram Followers by Slawormir: 8:59am On Nov 09, 2019
wayne4loan:
1 million in 7 months shocked.. Dude is living life on a fast lane
Damnnnnn

My niggar do you know what it means to live life in the fast lane?

Be a real niggarrr
And stop using idiomatic expressions and formulaic language that you know nothing about

Living life in the fast lane is like living life on the edge niggarrr

Be a real niggarrr

42 Likes

Re: Rema Shares Face Mask Photo To Celebrate 1 Million Instagram Followers by Dozzywest(m): 9:00am On Nov 09, 2019
I hope the increase in your babes is directly proportional to.
Re: Rema Shares Face Mask Photo To Celebrate 1 Million Instagram Followers by kobosmart(m): 9:00am On Nov 09, 2019
angry e no even fine sef
Re: Rema Shares Face Mask Photo To Celebrate 1 Million Instagram Followers by rightchic(f): 9:01am On Nov 09, 2019
Ok..

Please check my signature for you high quality Nigerian tiles.
Re: Rema Shares Face Mask Photo To Celebrate 1 Million Instagram Followers by largehead: 9:01am On Nov 09, 2019
Rema the Next big thing in Nigeria after Fireboy

Meanwhile-

Any Web designs/Creations, you could hit my cell Number in my profile. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Rema Shares Face Mask Photo To Celebrate 1 Million Instagram Followers by nairalanduseles: 9:01am On Nov 09, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
Which game were you introduced to? Rema

Hope it's not what am thinking o ? 147 or.......

That aint no game that is just a peaceful group of people who fight for the black race .......freedom

2 Likes

Re: Rema Shares Face Mask Photo To Celebrate 1 Million Instagram Followers by MARKone(m): 9:01am On Nov 09, 2019
This guy sings nonsense

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rema Shares Face Mask Photo To Celebrate 1 Million Instagram Followers by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 09, 2019
The future

4 Likes

Re: Rema Shares Face Mask Photo To Celebrate 1 Million Instagram Followers by Gten(m): 9:02am On Nov 09, 2019
This mask thingy is overrated.

3 Likes

Re: Rema Shares Face Mask Photo To Celebrate 1 Million Instagram Followers by Angelfrost(m): 9:02am On Nov 09, 2019
CivilzedTyger:
this dude couldn't dress properly to save his own life

As in... That armed robber mask is terribly dumb and unbecoming.

Like I said before, Jazzy should have a word with him before we start seeing "Free Rema" hash tags.

4 Likes

Re: Rema Shares Face Mask Photo To Celebrate 1 Million Instagram Followers by Baztardmods: 9:03am On Nov 09, 2019
Who is this one, Roma abi wetin

2 Likes

Re: Rema Shares Face Mask Photo To Celebrate 1 Million Instagram Followers by nicflame(m): 9:03am On Nov 09, 2019
What are we pushing together? undecided

1 Like

Re: Rema Shares Face Mask Photo To Celebrate 1 Million Instagram Followers by Aidejay(m): 9:03am On Nov 09, 2019
In seven months he went from 20k to 1 million followers on Instagram
Lessons
1. Power of social media.......... 5. Like him or not he has 1 million followers and you can't do anything about it
2. Power of music..................... 6. Every body has their calling
3. Being different pays.............. 7. With out others you are nothing simply put you can't achieve anything without OTHERS
4. Talent speaks.

8 Likes

Re: Rema Shares Face Mask Photo To Celebrate 1 Million Instagram Followers by BilltheDON(m): 9:04am On Nov 09, 2019
Nice write up

1 Like

Re: Rema Shares Face Mask Photo To Celebrate 1 Million Instagram Followers by solmusdesigns: 9:04am On Nov 09, 2019
He is creating his own style

2 Likes

Re: Rema Shares Face Mask Photo To Celebrate 1 Million Instagram Followers by blaquemyc: 9:05am On Nov 09, 2019
MARKone:
This guy sings nonsense
walahi, but his nonsense is making him money

5 Likes

Re: Rema Shares Face Mask Photo To Celebrate 1 Million Instagram Followers by Thunderblasts(m): 9:05am On Nov 09, 2019
UP YOU REMA

3 Likes

Re: Rema Shares Face Mask Photo To Celebrate 1 Million Instagram Followers by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 09, 2019
kobosmart:
angry e no even fine sef
U fine? undecided

1 Like

Re: Rema Shares Face Mask Photo To Celebrate 1 Million Instagram Followers by realestniggah: 9:06am On Nov 09, 2019
MARKone:
This guy sings nonsense

They wont let him do trap music which is something he is good at

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, His Wife, Cynthia And Their Daughter Pictured / Tonto Dikeh Slays In Isi Agu To Her Friend's Traditional Wedding / Annie Idibia's Look To Her 4th Wedding Anniversary Dinner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.