Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Rema Shares Face Mask Photo To Celebrate 1 Million Instagram Followers - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rema Shares Face Mask Photo To Celebrate 1 Million Instagram Followers (30395 Views)

Ruby Ojiakor Hits The Street On Barefoot To Celebrate 1 Million IG Followers / Phyno's Image Used As Masquerade Mask (Photo) / Man Recreates Wizkid Face Mask Photo With Polythene Bag. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rema Shares Face Mask Photo To Celebrate 1 Million Instagram Followers by Petmax: 9:07am On Nov 09, 2019
Okay.

... I sell cheap and affordable data for all network
Re: Rema Shares Face Mask Photo To Celebrate 1 Million Instagram Followers by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 09, 2019
do you wish to be self employed or are you still searching for job?.
take a comprehensive course on how to be a successful internet entrepreneure. for just 50k. and i will also teach you website building and designing SEO and internet marketing.
for registration details, contact me on oyedoyinp@gmail.com
Re: Rema Shares Face Mask Photo To Celebrate 1 Million Instagram Followers by emerged01(m): 9:07am On Nov 09, 2019
MARKone:
This guy sings nonsense
You see,this guy is good but trying to please Nigeria audience,so he has to sing nonsense to be accepted. I can say his fineboy face make dem accepted am quick. I’m not his fan yet,until he changes his India tone to naija tone.
Re: Rema Shares Face Mask Photo To Celebrate 1 Million Instagram Followers by kobosmart(m): 9:07am On Nov 09, 2019
Noel1:

U fine? undecided
angry that's not what your mom said last night

1 Like

Re: Rema Shares Face Mask Photo To Celebrate 1 Million Instagram Followers by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 09, 2019
Re: Rema Shares Face Mask Photo To Celebrate 1 Million Instagram Followers by ErnieSmallzz(f): 9:10am On Nov 09, 2019
it seems people really like him tho

3 Likes

Re: Rema Shares Face Mask Photo To Celebrate 1 Million Instagram Followers by BISFOYAT(m): 9:11am On Nov 09, 2019
I celebrate you Rema. God has picked my calls. I want to say I am happy for the life I live. This year is my best year. Nairalanders. Celebrate God in me.

3 Likes

Re: Rema Shares Face Mask Photo To Celebrate 1 Million Instagram Followers by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 09, 2019
emerged01:

You see,this guy is good but trying to please Nigeria audience,so he has to sing nonsense to be accepted. I can say his fineboy face make dem accepted am quick. I’m not his fan yet,until he changes his India tone to naija tone.
I actually like his Ironman song with d Indian vibe sha

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rema Shares Face Mask Photo To Celebrate 1 Million Instagram Followers by Galaticos444: 9:13am On Nov 09, 2019
I don't know if am d only one dat don't follow any yeyebrities on Twitter and Instagram.if u ar with me gather here

3 Likes

Re: Rema Shares Face Mask Photo To Celebrate 1 Million Instagram Followers by MusaDanladi1: 9:18am On Nov 09, 2019
You mean aspiring thief with his facemask that sings for his kindergarten fans. grin
Re: Rema Shares Face Mask Photo To Celebrate 1 Million Instagram Followers by Jfkitchen123(m): 9:19am On Nov 09, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
Which game were you introduced to? Rema

Hope it's not what am thinking o ? 147 or.......
147 bawo? Even if na VIP e go do
Re: Rema Shares Face Mask Photo To Celebrate 1 Million Instagram Followers by AleAirHub(m): 9:25am On Nov 09, 2019
nairalanduseles:

That aint no game that is just a peaceful group of people who fight for the black race .......freedom
Really.
I disagree with you sir angry

2 Likes

Re: Rema Shares Face Mask Photo To Celebrate 1 Million Instagram Followers by Hoodbilonia: 9:25am On Nov 09, 2019
To hell with all u wack ass commercial pop artists out there,including u rema. Abegi.
Noise ...noise ..noise. senseless lyrics.
Untalented

3 Likes

Re: Rema Shares Face Mask Photo To Celebrate 1 Million Instagram Followers by nairalanduseles: 9:29am On Nov 09, 2019
AleAirHub:

Really.
I disagree with you sir angry

You re entitled to your opinion
Re: Rema Shares Face Mask Photo To Celebrate 1 Million Instagram Followers by Halexgos3(m): 9:36am On Nov 09, 2019
That's my guy

1 Like

Re: Rema Shares Face Mask Photo To Celebrate 1 Million Instagram Followers by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:42am On Nov 09, 2019
I'm not a fan
Re: Rema Shares Face Mask Photo To Celebrate 1 Million Instagram Followers by DonBenny77(m): 9:45am On Nov 09, 2019
Its Remi boi and burna boi season.
Haters get lost grin

1 Like

Re: Rema Shares Face Mask Photo To Celebrate 1 Million Instagram Followers by harkandey(m): 9:49am On Nov 09, 2019
africandictator:
You came into the scene in March and them carry next rated give you not even rookie?? Headies and don jazzy should fear God oh
n

life is not by how far, but how well sir.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rema Shares Face Mask Photo To Celebrate 1 Million Instagram Followers by FakeManna: 9:56am On Nov 09, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
He is creating his own style
[/s]
Re: Rema Shares Face Mask Photo To Celebrate 1 Million Instagram Followers by DonBenny77(m): 9:58am On Nov 09, 2019
CivilzedTyger:
this dude couldn't dress properly to save his own life

It's an age something lower your expectations kiss
Re: Rema Shares Face Mask Photo To Celebrate 1 Million Instagram Followers by DonBenny77(m): 10:02am On Nov 09, 2019
emerged01:

I prefer his music to naija commercial "sweet nonsense" music.
The guy na international standard you don't even compare him to a street artist.
A rare gem if you ask me

1 Like

Re: Rema Shares Face Mask Photo To Celebrate 1 Million Instagram Followers by Bahamas95(m): 10:13am On Nov 09, 2019
kobosmart:
angry e no even fine sef
Wake up!

Women don't care about your looks, all they want is the money

4 Likes

Re: Rema Shares Face Mask Photo To Celebrate 1 Million Instagram Followers by m140(m): 10:16am On Nov 09, 2019
realestniggah:

They wont let him do trap music which is something he is good at
Which one is trap music?
Re: Rema Shares Face Mask Photo To Celebrate 1 Million Instagram Followers by Rabson44(m): 10:31am On Nov 09, 2019
[quote author=Slawormir post=83868485]
Damnnnnn

My niggar do you know what it means to live life in the fast lane?

Be a real niggarrr
And stop using idiomatic expressions and formulaic language that you know nothing about

Living life in the fast lane is like living life on the edge niggarrr

as a real og, i say shut the Bleep up, cause you neither don't know the meaning
Re: Rema Shares Face Mask Photo To Celebrate 1 Million Instagram Followers by Deejaygold(m): 10:48am On Nov 09, 2019
Congratulation to him

Re: Rema Shares Face Mask Photo To Celebrate 1 Million Instagram Followers by Ryan03(f): 10:50am On Nov 09, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
Which game were you introduced to? Rema

Hope it's not what am thinking o ? 147 or.......
cutlass, Gun, Axe

1 Like

Re: Rema Shares Face Mask Photo To Celebrate 1 Million Instagram Followers by Ryan03(f): 10:51am On Nov 09, 2019
nairalanduseles:

That aint no game that is just a peaceful group of people who fight for the black race .......freedom
undecided

1 Like

Re: Rema Shares Face Mask Photo To Celebrate 1 Million Instagram Followers by CivilzedTyger(m): 11:02am On Nov 09, 2019
Angelfrost:

As in... That armed robber mask is terribly dumb and unbecoming.

Like I said before, Jazzy should have a word with him before we start seeing "Free Rema" hash tags.
He dresses like he's tryna overthrow Mr Eazi and Burna boy at the same time
Re: Rema Shares Face Mask Photo To Celebrate 1 Million Instagram Followers by Proffessorr: 11:04am On Nov 09, 2019
GistMore7:
Star singer Rema shares new face mask photo to celebrate one million Instagram followers. Rema was signed to by Don Jazzy Jazzy his Mavin's Record 7 months agao. He wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4nRaqHpki2

I remember listening to #WetinDey Show# on Radio last week, where Wale'Popopo urged followers of the Radio Programme to follow Rema as they wanted him to reach 1m followers...
Re: Rema Shares Face Mask Photo To Celebrate 1 Million Instagram Followers by Proffessorr: 11:04am On Nov 09, 2019
GistMore7:
Star singer Rema shares new face mask photo to celebrate one million Instagram followers. Rema was signed to by Don Jazzy Jazzy his Mavin's Record 7 months agao. He wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4nRaqHpki2

I remember listening to #WetinDey Show# on Radio last week, where Wale'Popopo urged followers of the Radio Programme to follow Rema as they wanted him to reach the 1m followers...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

May D And His Cute Son!! / Why I Bought N20 Million Car – CDQ / Reekado Banks: Nigeria On The Brink Of Civil War; Politicians Enabling It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.