Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,765 members, 7,831,457 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Uduakabasi Emmanuel Uduakisbae Arrested With Drugs In Cyprus (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Uduakabasi Emmanuel Uduakisbae Arrested With Drugs In Cyprus (Photos) (60657 Views)

Obasanjo Adeola Owoyale: Student Found Dead In His Car Boot In Cyprus (Photos) / Nigerian Student Drowns At A Beach In Cyprus (Photos) / 3 Nigerian Students Arrested For Drug Peddling In Cyprus (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uduakabasi Emmanuel Uduakisbae Arrested With Drugs In Cyprus (Photos) by dederocs(m): 8:43am On Nov 09, 2019
Mild laws,good country for hustlers.
Re: Uduakabasi Emmanuel Uduakisbae Arrested With Drugs In Cyprus (Photos) by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 09, 2019
mansakhalifa:

Bruh, actually shouldn't it be "Hyperbole"?
It's a mistake. Which is harder- to know the figure of speech or know its spelling? I typed in my sleep.
Re: Uduakabasi Emmanuel Uduakisbae Arrested With Drugs In Cyprus (Photos) by Myself2(m): 9:36am On Nov 09, 2019
I think social media is actually a curse in disguise. It's the worst ailment to have afflicted a huge section of Nigerians, especially the youths.
Pray tell, when they say brand influencer , what exactly do they mean ? Like this one now, which brand does she influence ?? Even the cocain and other hard drugs brand, I doubt she can influence anything,, so what do they mean by brand influencer.
Shiorr
Brand influencer ko, Brand Influenza ni
Re: Uduakabasi Emmanuel Uduakisbae Arrested With Drugs In Cyprus (Photos) by Autotech312(m): 9:37am On Nov 09, 2019
FactBoyz:
grin

Invictus Obi represented South East

Mompha represented South West

This one above is representing South South.

North Central

North East

North West

Arewa Amaka grin

Point of correction...Mompha is from Kwara state...the last time I checked that is north central.
Re: Uduakabasi Emmanuel Uduakisbae Arrested With Drugs In Cyprus (Photos) by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 09, 2019
Myself2:
I think social media is actually a curse in disguise. It's the worst ailment to have afflicted a huge section of Nigerians, especially the youths.
Pray tell, when they say brand influencer , what exactly do they mean ? Like this one now, which brand does she influence ?? Even the cocain and other hard drugs brand, I doubt she can influence anything,, so what do they mean by brand influencer.
Shiorr
Brand influencer ko, Brand Influenza ni
I ve been wondering What da hell a brand influencer means
Re: Uduakabasi Emmanuel Uduakisbae Arrested With Drugs In Cyprus (Photos) by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 09, 2019
FactBoyz:
grin

Invictus Obi represented South East

Mompha represented South West

This one above is representing South South.

North Central

North East

North West

Arewa Amaka grin
Mompha represents Arewa. And he married an Arewa lady. That is Arewa square.
Re: Uduakabasi Emmanuel Uduakisbae Arrested With Drugs In Cyprus (Photos) by Lamanii22(f): 2:48pm On Nov 09, 2019
NGRsenate:
Oh really?

Who is she?

Twitter people...
Re: Uduakabasi Emmanuel Uduakisbae Arrested With Drugs In Cyprus (Photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 3:02pm On Nov 09, 2019
Dick and drug influencer. Shame on her
Re: Uduakabasi Emmanuel Uduakisbae Arrested With Drugs In Cyprus (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 3:43pm On Nov 09, 2019
crownedrookie:

You said the WORLD. These people you named are the ONE PERCENT. Context
educate him more...
Re: Uduakabasi Emmanuel Uduakisbae Arrested With Drugs In Cyprus (Photos) by Josephmumu03: 12:09am On May 09, 2020
Back to court.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Lady Zimbabwean Man Was Writing Exam For And Why He Did It / EFCC Replies Yahoo Yahoo Sympathizer / EFCC Arrests Man With 19 Wraps Of Raw Gold In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.