Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,628 members, 7,809,343 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

“Grow, Don’t Blow”- Ibrahim Magu Admonishes Youths - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Grow, Don’t Blow”- Ibrahim Magu Admonishes Youths (22223 Views)

"Avoid Thuggery" - Tinubu Admonishes Youths / DSS Arrests Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Chairman / Buhari Considers Sack, Prosecution Of Ibrahim Magu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Grow, Don’t Blow”- Ibrahim Magu Admonishes Youths by Goldenheart(m): 7:32am On Nov 10, 2019
cool
Re: “Grow, Don’t Blow”- Ibrahim Magu Admonishes Youths by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:33am On Nov 10, 2019
grin

Magu has made billions for himself oo

One day dem go probe am too

5 Likes

Re: “Grow, Don’t Blow”- Ibrahim Magu Admonishes Youths by FroshJaynex(m): 7:34am On Nov 10, 2019
What this clown means is Grow old but don't make money! U can never silence the youths nd there would be a time when we've had enough of these old rags nd disposing them will be a must. I can't wait for that moment..

3 Likes

Re: “Grow, Don’t Blow”- Ibrahim Magu Admonishes Youths by Premiumwriter: 7:35am On Nov 10, 2019
Introvertedmarc:

You said it all.... but the Govt has some part to play in job creation.
this is no job for the government.

Parents, the society, greed, laziness and peer pressures are what's pushing these youths into fraud.

There are many honest ways a person can be gainfully employed in Nigeria. But no, the youths want to cut corners and then we blame the government.

Go to the market and see those phone/laptop repairs. They way they go about their business cheating people will tell you our problem is not the government

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Grow, Don’t Blow”- Ibrahim Magu Admonishes Youths by joelag: 7:35am On Nov 10, 2019
Magu attacking the prosperity of the succeeding youths in the southern part of the country. #IwantToBlow
Re: “Grow, Don’t Blow”- Ibrahim Magu Admonishes Youths by Nobody: 7:35am On Nov 10, 2019
-

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Grow, Don’t Blow”- Ibrahim Magu Admonishes Youths by Ceoking6: 7:37am On Nov 10, 2019
Badonasty:
Some people go dey say make government create job but do you expect a guy that makes at least ₦200k every month to do a job of ₦30k monthly...these guys mouth do wide
what is #200k na 2digit millions boys dey talk now even if job Sara nobody go do again with these youth current trend.

I just wonder where these appetite would be channeled to when the millions don't come and they can't do 30k job

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Grow, Don’t Blow”- Ibrahim Magu Admonishes Youths by Focusmind: 7:37am On Nov 10, 2019
This statement gives some incompetent and backwards staff of EFCC to go about arresting every successful young man.

If you See the way they stop any young man in porch cars, you will be shocked

Imagine one Aboki, with all due respect, opening your laptop or phone and seeing yahoo mail. The next thing is that you are a yahoo boy.

I have been stopped and searched because I carry a well maintained beard and my medicated eye glasses usually turns black under the sun. Their thinking on sighting me go be " see am, Na dem".

The mentality of our security team need to change through education, exposure and training.

7 Likes

Re: “Grow, Don’t Blow”- Ibrahim Magu Admonishes Youths by Nobody: 7:39am On Nov 10, 2019
Stupidity bro help me with something to feed. I'm seriously hungry
Re: “Grow, Don’t Blow”- Ibrahim Magu Admonishes Youths by FakeManna: 7:40am On Nov 10, 2019
kestolove95:
cari ur useless sef comot from hia, I won blow joor
every body loves you grin

btw na man you be
Re: “Grow, Don’t Blow”- Ibrahim Magu Admonishes Youths by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 10, 2019
Yeah, just the way those northern career politicians are ”growing”.

Gerrarahia!

2 Likes

Re: “Grow, Don’t Blow”- Ibrahim Magu Admonishes Youths by millionboi2: 7:40am On Nov 10, 2019
True
Re: “Grow, Don’t Blow”- Ibrahim Magu Admonishes Youths by millionboi2: 7:42am On Nov 10, 2019
ursullalinda:
No body wants to grow ....an 18 years old girl wants to carry a hand bag she saw with a 50yrs old woman or fix the latest Nwanneka hair thanks to Instagram......an undergraduate wants to drive the latest Benz.....guys are balling indeed....May God help us
and thy don't know how stressful d law could be
Re: “Grow, Don’t Blow”- Ibrahim Magu Admonishes Youths by mzeefitz(m): 7:42am On Nov 10, 2019
Badonasty:
Some people go dey say make government create job but do you expect a guy that makes at least ₦200k every month to do a job of ₦30k monthly...these guys mouth do wide
Is 30k job the only thing the government can create?
Even if loans are easily accessible or something like that, it would have been better.
My brother wanted to apply for an agric loan sometimes ago.
If you see all the conditions he's to meet before they can grant him the loan.
But he could not.
Don't talk as if you're from the other world bro...
Okay
I'm even looking for that 30k job right now.
I no see sef
I live in ogun state, Ijebu ode
If you see any of such, Abeg contact me

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Grow, Don’t Blow”- Ibrahim Magu Admonishes Youths by letitrainnow(m): 7:43am On Nov 10, 2019
True talk sir, happy Sunday to you all.

1 Like

Re: “Grow, Don’t Blow”- Ibrahim Magu Admonishes Youths by OkirikaDealer: 7:43am On Nov 10, 2019
daddytime:
We lost it as a nation with a bit of moral the moment we allowed words like, "I don blow, I don hammer, I don make am, I don collect, big boy/girl, sharp man, guyman etc" take a deep seated root in our lexicon.

I remember my father telling me that Guyman means wayo man since then if someone calls himself Guyman I see him as wayo man

1 Like

Re: “Grow, Don’t Blow”- Ibrahim Magu Admonishes Youths by dangoteinlaw: 7:43am On Nov 10, 2019
The govt is the biggest of all scams. 15years ago there was no yahoozee what was the govt fighting then? Bad roads or insecurity or joblessness, just tell me.

1 Like

Re: “Grow, Don’t Blow”- Ibrahim Magu Admonishes Youths by Tarela007(m): 7:44am On Nov 10, 2019
The only GROWTH you can achieve in Nigeria is growing above the age of making a meaning to your life and that of your family , no space for financial growth.. don’t tell me some people are growing , as long as it’s not covering up to two third of the youths , that’s no GROWTH ! The alternative is to BLOW ����..

Re: “Grow, Don’t Blow”- Ibrahim Magu Admonishes Youths by Obdk: 7:45am On Nov 10, 2019
Useless talk... Blow if u can guys. Dont listen to him. As if the office no blow him

4 Likes

Re: “Grow, Don’t Blow”- Ibrahim Magu Admonishes Youths by millionboi2: 7:45am On Nov 10, 2019
Focusmind:
This statement gives some incompetent and backwards staff of EFCC to go about arresting every successful young man.

If you See the way they stop any young man in porch cars, you will be shocked

Imagine one Aboki, with all due respect, opening your laptop or phone and seeing yahoo mail. The next thing is that you are a yahoo boy.

I have been stopped and searched because I carry a well maintained beard and my medicated eye glasses usually turns black under the sun. Their thinking on sighting me go be " see am, Na dem".

The mentality of our security team need to change through education, exposure and training.
Oga face it

Datz d dmerit of tryin to show how rich u are
Re: “Grow, Don’t Blow”- Ibrahim Magu Admonishes Youths by Nickshrapnel: 7:46am On Nov 10, 2019
How come this man has always been an acting chairman since I know him?
Re: “Grow, Don’t Blow”- Ibrahim Magu Admonishes Youths by Adakintroy2: 7:47am On Nov 10, 2019
Then you the government work on the soil, tend to it manure it so when they plant themselves they will grow.
Re: “Grow, Don’t Blow”- Ibrahim Magu Admonishes Youths by haleymoon: 7:48am On Nov 10, 2019
9ja don cast, believe it or not

1 Like

Re: “Grow, Don’t Blow”- Ibrahim Magu Admonishes Youths by amstardi: 7:48am On Nov 10, 2019
The music industry is corrupting our youth

1 Like

Re: “Grow, Don’t Blow”- Ibrahim Magu Admonishes Youths by jaxxy(m): 7:50am On Nov 10, 2019
Nice slogan actually, Grow don’t blow bt they need to teach and tell themselves and the politicians 1st.

How do we truely and effectively convince the youths to grow when the politicians are blowing on stolen public funds without being questioned

Leadership is by example sir.

2 Likes

Re: “Grow, Don’t Blow”- Ibrahim Magu Admonishes Youths by Petmax: 7:50am On Nov 10, 2019
I sell cheap and affordable data for all network
Re: “Grow, Don’t Blow”- Ibrahim Magu Admonishes Youths by addexx: 7:52am On Nov 10, 2019
blow is actually relative and isn't totally a bad term.
The truth is there are legit faster ways of getting rich almost overnight. Like selling real estate, forex, endorsements, winning lottery or sports bet, getting a sudden contract like the innoson logo guy or even the oil and gas etc .The blunder is in terming everyone who got rich suddenly as criminals without proof. That's the ignorance, laziness and lack of structure part in the NPF including EFCC.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Grow, Don’t Blow”- Ibrahim Magu Admonishes Youths by Notatribalist(m): 7:54am On Nov 10, 2019
cucumbae:
Enemy of progress.Why you no go arrest tinubu?
You dey mind the idiot. Nan yahoo boys body then get power. Before anyone misunderstand me I also hate yahoo boys with passion, I just want EFCC to be just in their fight against crime.

4 Likes

Re: “Grow, Don’t Blow”- Ibrahim Magu Admonishes Youths by crazycrypto710: 7:54am On Nov 10, 2019
Na coded message, basically he's saying, stay low-pro even if it's illegal so as not to get caught.

3 Likes

Re: “Grow, Don’t Blow”- Ibrahim Magu Admonishes Youths by anambraamaka: 7:56am On Nov 10, 2019
Word
Re: “Grow, Don’t Blow”- Ibrahim Magu Admonishes Youths by Mosco100(m): 7:57am On Nov 10, 2019
We want free education
Re: “Grow, Don’t Blow”- Ibrahim Magu Admonishes Youths by ngwababe(f): 7:58am On Nov 10, 2019
Papa fraud dey admonish, SMH.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Taraba Speaker Confirmed Dead / Goa Minister Compares Nigerians To Cancer! / Re: Before APC Falls Apart By Remi Oyeyemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.