Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Dara Oladosu Who Built Quoted Replies For Twitter, Employed At Twitter - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dara Oladosu Who Built Quoted Replies For Twitter, Employed At Twitter (42468 Views)

I Got Employed At A Farm And Lost My Job In 20 Minutes / Cleaner's Son Gets Employed At Her Workplace (Photo) / New Employed At Sisthsense Global (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dara Oladosu Who Built Quoted Replies For Twitter, Employed At Twitter by franklingud(m): 8:15am On Nov 09, 2019
YungMillionaire:
Yoruba people and IT brain like 5 and 6...honestly I am jealous.
Exactly Bro, yoruba people are way too far when it comes to IT.
My Igbo bros are mainly good in setting up shop and going to China for goods.
It's still good anyway.

But I prefer IT anytime anyday.

Soft work that gives you millions in days or months.
God help me.

9 Likes

Re: Dara Oladosu Who Built Quoted Replies For Twitter, Employed At Twitter by Petmax: 8:15am On Nov 09, 2019
Congrats Champ, your time is now!

... I sell cheap and affordable data for all network

1 Like

Re: Dara Oladosu Who Built Quoted Replies For Twitter, Employed At Twitter by seanwilliam(m): 8:15am On Nov 09, 2019
Noel1 :

I can see dat u're not fresh grin
walahi I no fresh atall grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dara Oladosu Who Built Quoted Replies For Twitter, Employed At Twitter by qanda: 8:16am On Nov 09, 2019
Great
Re: Dara Oladosu Who Built Quoted Replies For Twitter, Employed At Twitter by teeytimi: 8:16am On Nov 09, 2019
When it comes to tech give it to the west

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dara Oladosu Who Built Quoted Replies For Twitter, Employed At Twitter by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 09, 2019
Congrats
Re: Dara Oladosu Who Built Quoted Replies For Twitter, Employed At Twitter by Rubicon67(m): 8:17am On Nov 09, 2019
Realtalk20:
[s][/s]

Keep your tribalistic gibberish off this forum

Be warned

You comment is mischievous and aimed at triggering tribalistic sentiment

I don't think the OP was out of line with his comment and hence no need for the warning. If you disagree with him, just read and waka pass. Simple.

3 Likes

Re: Dara Oladosu Who Built Quoted Replies For Twitter, Employed At Twitter by franklingud(m): 8:17am On Nov 09, 2019
solmusdesigns:
cool

Omo Yoruba Always on point

We got one of our own in Microsoft, one in Facebook, and now one in Twitter and the bestpart is they all schooled in Yoruba Land

Congratulations my Bro. I will admit, Yoruba people are very good in IT.

Thumbs up guys.

1 Like

Re: Dara Oladosu Who Built Quoted Replies For Twitter, Employed At Twitter by Pavore9: 8:17am On Nov 09, 2019
Nice one.
Re: Dara Oladosu Who Built Quoted Replies For Twitter, Employed At Twitter by OkCornel(m): 8:18am On Nov 09, 2019
omenka:
Nice one.

When these white men see our comments here, they'd sure be wondering what exactly is wrong with us.

A man gets hired and the next thing, TRIBAL e-war ensues.

Pathetic.

Congrats young man.

Honestly, tribalism and racism should be viewed as a form of mental illness.

It defies logic as to how human beings who made no conscious choice as to which ethnic background they were born into, keep on fighting over such.

It’s baffling and stupefying.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dara Oladosu Who Built Quoted Replies For Twitter, Employed At Twitter by Realtalk20: 8:19am On Nov 09, 2019
[s]
Rubicon67:

I don't think the OP was out of line with his comment and hence no need for the warning. If you disagree with him, just read and waka pass. Simple.
[/s]
Re: Dara Oladosu Who Built Quoted Replies For Twitter, Employed At Twitter by Paulo3ree(m): 8:19am On Nov 09, 2019
newsman101:
A twitter user by the name @DavidiAdeleke has taken to his twitter page to share the amazing news of @QuotedReplies joining the Twitter family.

According to @DavidiAdelek, the Nigerian who built @QuotedReplies just got offered a job at Twitter. Quoted Replies is a bot made for twitter that allows users on the micro messaging site to find quoted comments on tweets without having to go through the hassle of searching the platform.

The bot is a big advancement on the ‘retweet with comment’ feature that the social media platform introduced some years ago which allows user to quote a tweet with their comment.

Recall the CEO and co founder of the social network platform Jack Dorsey came into the country yesterday and was hosted for a dinner where Jack confirmed he had an amazing time. Jack was having so much fun that he attempted speaking Yoruba.

Today Jack started following ex BBNaija housemate and reality star Tacha. Another news surfaced online that Twitter is set to start hiring soon and Nigerians may just be lucky as the Tech gaint just offered a young Nigerian, founder of @QuotedReplies a job. This gesture was done by Twitter head of product, Kayvon Beykpour.

More details shortly

https://lailasnews.com/nigerian-who-built-quotedreplies-just-got-offered-a-job-at-twitter-twitter-user/

Tacha has a strong personality and certainly any good business man finds them interesting people to associate with

2 Likes

Re: Dara Oladosu Who Built Quoted Replies For Twitter, Employed At Twitter by ITbomb(m): 8:19am On Nov 09, 2019
See CEO of a company and the person they just hired

If na Naija, you see MD when you collect your appointment letter and when you have query and you must be in suit and you must never laugh

2 Likes

Re: Dara Oladosu Who Built Quoted Replies For Twitter, Employed At Twitter by solmusdesigns: 8:20am On Nov 09, 2019
Thanks ,my Brother and nobody can rival Igbo in trade or Northerners in Agriculture, Edo in in Metal and Bronze works

franklingud:

Congratulations my Bro. I will admit, Yoruba people are very good in IT.

Thumbs up guys.
Re: Dara Oladosu Who Built Quoted Replies For Twitter, Employed At Twitter by ITbomb(m): 8:21am On Nov 09, 2019
Golden Quote
OkCornel:

Honestly, tribalism and racism should be viewed as a form of mental illness.

It defies logic as to how human beings who made no conscious choice as to which ethnic background they were born into, keep on fighting over such.

It’s baffling and stupefying.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dara Oladosu Who Built Quoted Replies For Twitter, Employed At Twitter by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 09, 2019
seanwilliam:
walahi I no fresh atall grin grin grin grin grin
No worry, we all go soon fresh grin
Re: Dara Oladosu Who Built Quoted Replies For Twitter, Employed At Twitter by Peroh426: 8:23am On Nov 09, 2019
Congrat man
Re: Dara Oladosu Who Built Quoted Replies For Twitter, Employed At Twitter by Osgilliat(m): 8:24am On Nov 09, 2019
valentineuwakwe:
Good one for the image of the country...atleast let something Good come out from Nigeria for once!

Good news has been coming out of Nigeria lately, the world just seem to be paying much attention to the bad ones.
Re: Dara Oladosu Who Built Quoted Replies For Twitter, Employed At Twitter by seanwilliam(m): 8:26am On Nov 09, 2019
Noel1:

No worry, we all go soon fresh grin
amen oo,
Re: Dara Oladosu Who Built Quoted Replies For Twitter, Employed At Twitter by ScotMisile: 8:26am On Nov 09, 2019
franklingud:

It's still good anyway.

God help me.

Must you quote IGBO? Why the unnecessary obsession with the Igbo tribe. Can't you breathe without obsessing about us. Do we need to remind you of Ezebuiro, Emegwali, what about all the IGBO dudes in FB, Google, Apple etc?
Are we in competition with you? Why not mention SouthAfricans, Hausa, Ghanians, Togolese, itsekiris, Calabaris, Kenyans, Namibians.... And soooo many other tribes in Nigeria.

You can not bring us down no matter how hard you try. We are all over the world doing great in medicine, technology, science and so much more.

So, stop trying to feel better on us. I advice you concentrate on your Amala and live my Okazi soup alone.

2 Likes

Re: Dara Oladosu Who Built Quoted Replies For Twitter, Employed At Twitter by makinson2865: 8:28am On Nov 09, 2019
solmusdesigns:
cool

We got one of our own in Microsoft, one in Facebook, and now one in Twitter and the bestpart is they all schooled in Yoruba Land

Omoluabi are representing well so, Let them know, infant increase the volume

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dara Oladosu Who Built Quoted Replies For Twitter, Employed At Twitter by chiwex(m): 8:29am On Nov 09, 2019
he got this job because he was able to offer solution.

2 Likes

Re: Dara Oladosu Who Built Quoted Replies For Twitter, Employed At Twitter by Helena6(f): 8:29am On Nov 09, 2019
Very good one. IT stays winning, let me go and find one IT course oo �
Re: Dara Oladosu Who Built Quoted Replies For Twitter, Employed At Twitter by congi(m): 8:32am On Nov 09, 2019
solmusdesigns:
cool

Don’t be ignorant! A lot of Nigerians irrespective of tribe work in all these tech companies. I live in Ireland and I know so.

1 Like

Re: Dara Oladosu Who Built Quoted Replies For Twitter, Employed At Twitter by franklingud(m): 8:32am On Nov 09, 2019
ScotMisile:

Must you quote IGBO? Why the unnecessary obsession with the Igbo tribe. Can't you breathe without obsessing about us. Do we need to remind you of Ezebuiro, Emegwali, what about all the IGBO dudes in FB, Google, Apple etc?
Are we in competition with you? Why not mention SouthAfricans, Hausa, Ghanians, Togolese, itsekiris, Calabaris, Kenyans, Namibians.... And soooo many other tribes in Nigeria.

You can not bring us down no matter how hard you try. We are all over the world doing great in medicine, technology, science and so much more.

So, stop trying to feel better on us. I advice you concentrate on your Amala and live my Okazi soup alone.
My bro it's obvious you can't understand simple English language.

Please go back to school and learn again or better still, find a good English language tutor and take private classes.
Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Dara Oladosu Who Built Quoted Replies For Twitter, Employed At Twitter by Godwin2am(m): 8:32am On Nov 09, 2019
but how do you make money with @quotedreplies
Re: Dara Oladosu Who Built Quoted Replies For Twitter, Employed At Twitter by winterfell007(m): 8:33am On Nov 09, 2019
YungMillionaire:
Yoruba people and IT brain like 5 and 6...honestly I am jealous.

Una Don start with this tribal slurs. embarassed angry angry
Re: Dara Oladosu Who Built Quoted Replies For Twitter, Employed At Twitter by solmusdesigns: 8:34am On Nov 09, 2019
stop being bitter, the fact that other tribes work in other tech company doesnt change the fact of my statements of yoruba always being on point

If not pure hate, why should me congratulating my ethnicity bring about me being ignorant even when my post was not in comparison with any tribe?

congi:

Don’t be ignorant! A lot of Nigerians irrespective of tribe work in all these tech companies. I live in Ireland and I know so.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dara Oladosu Who Built Quoted Replies For Twitter, Employed At Twitter by winterfell007(m): 8:38am On Nov 09, 2019
franklingud:

It's still good anyway.

God help me.

Who said the igbos aren't playing big in the IT space. Yorubas only have an edge because of the tech hubs in Lagos.
Try to have an open mind.
Re: Dara Oladosu Who Built Quoted Replies For Twitter, Employed At Twitter by ScotMisile: 8:40am On Nov 09, 2019
franklingud:

My bro it's obvious you can't understand simple English language.

Please go back to school and learn again or better still, find a good English language tutor and take private classes.
Thanks.

Someone which can't understand has beaten you to your own write-up.
Re: Dara Oladosu Who Built Quoted Replies For Twitter, Employed At Twitter by sonature1: 8:46am On Nov 09, 2019
ArticleBeast:
Some idiots from weak sperm are screaming omo yoruba and the rest

What is wrong if they celebrate their own?

If he was an Igbo guy, the entire thread would have been littered with Igbo amaka.

Yes, the Yorubas dominate Nigeria's IT world and are doing so well.

Congratulation to the dude

Yoruba Amaka

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dara Oladosu Who Built Quoted Replies For Twitter, Employed At Twitter by Johnboom: 8:54am On Nov 09, 2019
franklingud:

It's still good anyway.

God help me.
This kind of thing should be played down in educated forum like this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Fiancé Just Lost His Job / APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) / Don't Tell The Interviewer About Yourself, This Is What He Really Wants To Hear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.