Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,213 members, 7,846,025 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Why Is A Jew Bringing His Mother To Nigeria For Burial, Why Not Israel? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is A Jew Bringing His Mother To Nigeria For Burial, Why Not Israel? (1697 Views)

Abdulazeez, Ganduje’s Son Flees To Egypt After Reporting His Mother To EFCC / Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' / Abba Kyari's Burial: Why I Was Barred From Aso Rock; Garba Shehu Explains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is A Jew Bringing His Mother To Nigeria For Burial, Why Not Israel? by voltron14: 11:14am On Nov 09, 2019
He bit more than he can chew.
Re: Why Is A Jew Bringing His Mother To Nigeria For Burial, Why Not Israel? by Ekpeitit(m): 11:22am On Nov 09, 2019
MetaPhysical:
Citizenship of Jewish State is acquired through maternal root. Is Kanu no longer jew? Why would he bring his jewish mother to be buried in the zoo, when he could easily have taken her remains to the Holy land in Israel for burial? If he had taken her to Israel he wouldnt be in this current predicament of a buyer's remorse.

For Onitsha bridge head touts that dont know what "buyer's remorse" is.....check Isuoma dictionary and learn before you reply here. grin grin

Ezeife should ask Ekeremadu and Abaribe to go to Aso and plead for Kanu's safe and guaranteed return. Stop disturbing Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Why Is A Jew Bringing His Mother To Nigeria For Burial, Why Not Israel? by Ekpeitit(m): 11:23am On Nov 09, 2019
Hahaha, that terrorist called Kanu is suffering from mental health issues.
Re: Why Is A Jew Bringing His Mother To Nigeria For Burial, Why Not Israel? by leokid866: 2:49pm On Nov 09, 2019
IGBOSON1:

You're kidding me!

'Biafra no longer exists' yet you're shedding blood over it; you're going out of your way to tag agitators as 'terrorists'; you're spending scarce resources sending military personnel and equipment down to the south-east to try to bully and cow agitators; you're camped 24/7 on Biafra related threads; etc! Like i said, you gotta be kidding me! sad

Not me...talk to the federal government about that they really don't like when people start dividing their territory......imagine if you finally got your biafra but the Northerners found a new town right in the middle....I dont think Kanu would like that....but all that is just a fantasy....so
I'm going back to sipping my tea.
Re: Why Is A Jew Bringing His Mother To Nigeria For Burial, Why Not Israel? by leokid866: 2:50pm On Nov 09, 2019
Emyogalanya:
Nigeria has never existed

Lol...but we laying our hands on all your taxes....that is if you pay taxes you ungrateful son of a...
Re: Why Is A Jew Bringing His Mother To Nigeria For Burial, Why Not Israel? by MetaPhysical: 4:43pm On Nov 09, 2019
Born2Breed:

Story for the gods wearing mini skirt!

Yoruba,IBO and Hausa/Fulani has been the problem of this country.

Other tribes can co-exist peacefully but the hatred among these three tribes is legendary.

A Benin person can reside in any part of the country in peace but not the aforementioned three. There is always this mutual suspicion among them and the earlier you guys relocate to your Israel, Saudi and Senegal the better.

So you be Benin. Come breed for me nau so you follow join me relocate home. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo Owe Buhari Eternal Gratitude, Says Arthur Eze / Edo 2020: Early Result Indicates OBASEKI Sailing To Victory / Anonymous Shuts Down Nigerian Police Website, Declares War Against Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.