Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,838 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

Gastroenteritis: 11 Die In Lagos, 370 Others Being Treated - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Gastroenteritis: 11 Die In Lagos, 370 Others Being Treated (26702 Views)

Covid-19 Patients Being Treated In Lagos Hospital Beg Nigerians To Stay At Home / Suspected Gastroenteritis Outbreak: Sokoto Govt. Confirms 9 Deaths / Gastroenteritis And Malaria Killed 62 People In Kogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gastroenteritis: 11 Die In Lagos, 370 Others Being Treated by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 09, 2019
kobosmart:

angry hey not cool man, WTF?

Stop trolling the lady, man. That's what's not cool. Would you love your sister to be called ugly on a public forum like this? No? Exactly.
Re: Gastroenteritis: 11 Die In Lagos, 370 Others Being Treated by kobosmart(m): 8:27am On Nov 09, 2019
FrLukas:

Stop trolling the lady, man. That's what's not cool. Would you love your sister to be called ugly on a public forum like this? No? Exactly.
cool nah cause my sister ain't ugly so i can't relate.
fine get me banned i don't give a fvck, i've got other nairaland accounts i can use to carry out my evangelism
Re: Gastroenteritis: 11 Die In Lagos, 370 Others Being Treated by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 09, 2019
kobosmart:

cool fine get me banned i don't give a fvck, i've got other nairaland accounts i can use to carry out my evangelism

Evangelism? You mean trolling? Don't worry, the mods here are a little bit slow. They won't ban you. They already deleted your first offensive comment without banning you. Someone must dig your style.

Enjoy, but lay off the cyber bullying. wink

1 Like

Re: Gastroenteritis: 11 Die In Lagos, 370 Others Being Treated by kobosmart(m): 8:31am On Nov 09, 2019
FrLukas:

Enjoy, but lay off the cyber bullying. wink
wink whatever you say false prophet worshipper
Re: Gastroenteritis: 11 Die In Lagos, 370 Others Being Treated by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 09, 2019
kobosmart:

wink whatever you say false prophet worshipper

Lol. That declaration ain't mine. Can't remove either.
Re: Gastroenteritis: 11 Die In Lagos, 370 Others Being Treated by kobosmart(m): 8:33am On Nov 09, 2019
FrLukas:

Lol. That declaration ain't mine. Can't remove either.
grin whatever you say false prophet worshipper
Re: Gastroenteritis: 11 Die In Lagos, 370 Others Being Treated by lhawarl1(m): 8:34am On Nov 09, 2019
Na our local rice joor, stone too much inside it
Re: Gastroenteritis: 11 Die In Lagos, 370 Others Being Treated by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 09, 2019
kobosmart:

grin whatever you say false prophet worshipper

tongue
Re: Gastroenteritis: 11 Die In Lagos, 370 Others Being Treated by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 09, 2019
lhawarl1:
Na our local rice joor, stone too much inside it

grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Gastroenteritis: 11 Die In Lagos, 370 Others Being Treated by kobosmart(m): 8:41am On Nov 09, 2019
FrLukas:

tongue
grin awwwwwwwww no more "sage wisdom" to lay on me false prophet worshipper?
Re: Gastroenteritis: 11 Die In Lagos, 370 Others Being Treated by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 09, 2019
mach7:

Good drainage system that will greatly reduce flooding in Lagos, might require the demolition of at least 15% of the houses in Lagos. This is because most of these houses are built along drainage channels.

Better safe than sorry, Lagos State had better implement policies to reduce indiscriminate dumping of refuse, especially plastics, also the nation as a whole should also enact policies that'll reduce the emission of toxic gases both domestically and industrially... Global warming needs to be tackled or else ehn I pity this country angry

2 Likes

Re: Gastroenteritis: 11 Die In Lagos, 370 Others Being Treated by Diplomat66: 9:05am On Nov 09, 2019
alonzoiv:
I think general cleanliness and sanitation will go a long way to prevent a re-ocurrence. Also, construction of drainages, and prevention of dumping of dirt into drainages, will also help in this regard.
The deaths were avoidable. Nigeria/Nigerians should be proactive rather than reactive.
May God give us good leaders and followers in this country.

And, may we all live to witness the end of this year in goodness of Health and soundness of minds.
You have said it all,you see those area mentioned have so much dirty environments.
Re: Gastroenteritis: 11 Die In Lagos, 370 Others Being Treated by dazzlingd(m): 9:18am On Nov 09, 2019
beamtopola:

Even me too, i dont expect mine to be factual as well. Even our fathers do used dictionary when ever they are reading news paper. Cyber peace... Abeg i don tire to dey explain.

Your explanation is dead on arrival....you are dead to learning..

Eat it or vomit it, reporting an article requires simple definition of the terminology u will be using .

Stop speaking like semi illiterate.

Check this out. https://www.nairaland.com/5518508/dara-oladosu-built-quoted-replies

The first thing the person did was simply explaining what #quotedreply meant....then its left to the reader to carry out further research on it..

Stop exposing your ignorance as if you did not pass through school...I wonder how u make your presentations if u ever did one....gerrout pls
Re: Gastroenteritis: 11 Die In Lagos, 370 Others Being Treated by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 09, 2019
dazzlingd:

Your explanation is dead on arrival....you are dead to learning..

Eat it or vomit it, reporting an article requires simple definition of the terminology u will be using .

Stop speaking like semi illiterate.

Check this out. https://www.nairaland.com/5518508/dara-oladosu-built-quoted-replies

The first thing the person did was simply explaining what #quotedreply meant....then its left to the reader to carry out further research on it..

Stop exposing your ignorance as if you did not pass through school...I wonder how u make your presentations if u ever did one....gerrout pls
My problem is that you are too lazy to learn and decipher the point I m making. Goodbye to you lazy youth .
Re: Gastroenteritis: 11 Die In Lagos, 370 Others Being Treated by dazzlingd(m): 9:30am On Nov 09, 2019
beamtopola:

My problem is that you are too lazy to learn and decipher the point I m making. Goodbye to you lazy youth .

U no get sense, we are not talking about laziness but the way the article was written, throughout the article, he kept mentioning "gastroenteritis" yet not a simple introduction/definition of the word.
I was only giving a constrictive criticism and how the article could be better....

You are the one who is lazy, egocentric and stubborn to correction... Your type never improve.

I'm sure the op already got the message yet you are crying more than the bereaved...so can u get lost in peace.
Re: Gastroenteritis: 11 Die In Lagos, 370 Others Being Treated by juseng(m): 9:43am On Nov 09, 2019
This is a typical suspected case of sarcocystis infections
My project topic though
Re: Gastroenteritis: 11 Die In Lagos, 370 Others Being Treated by kay5you: 11:40am On Nov 09, 2019
In 2019 my people are dying from complications of gastroenteritis. What a shame to this 3rd world country sad sad

2 Likes

Re: Gastroenteritis: 11 Die In Lagos, 370 Others Being Treated by Revolva(m): 1:39pm On Nov 09, 2019
FrLukas:

I'm sure one can also get rabies from improperly cooked dog meat.

Dog meat!!! Lawd! People can eat anything sha...

Na only ur mouth I do hear dis

Rabis from uncooked dog meat wtf

Oga u no try ..I bet you if you eat dog meat you would never go for any kind of meat again

It's d best and there is a way it is prepared with vegetable spice sauce ol boy e de scatter brain
Re: Gastroenteritis: 11 Die In Lagos, 370 Others Being Treated by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 09, 2019
Revolva:

Na only ur mouth I do hear dis

Rabis from uncooked dog meat wtf

Oga u no try ..I bet you if you eat dog meat you would never go for any kind of meat again

It's d best and there is a way it is prepared with vegetable spice sauce ol boy e de scatter brain

Lol. I'll pass. I'm not an adventurous somebori.

I only have dogs as pets. I could never eat them for food.

I'll stick to chicken and goat meat thanks. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Gastroenteritis: 11 Die In Lagos, 370 Others Being Treated by Revolva(m): 8:03am On Nov 10, 2019
FrLukas:

Lol. I'll pass. I'm not an adventurous somebori.

I only have dogs as pets. I could never eat them for food.

I'll stick to chicken and goat meat thanks. cheesy cheesy cheesy

I used to be like you Bros na me hate d meat pass those days and I can't imagine me eating it

Until the day I ate it at Bayless state na from there I start to find am for Lagos where ever Dem de sell am I de there ...100 naira per meat with beer ol boy the meat na d bomb soft n sweet with d vegetable spicy sauce it very medicinal also
Re: Gastroenteritis: 11 Die In Lagos, 370 Others Being Treated by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 10, 2019
Revolva:

I used to be like you Bros na me hate d meat pass those days and I can't imagine me eating it

Until the day I ate it at Bayless state na from there I start to find am for Lagos where ever Dem de sell am I de there ...100 naira per meat with beer ol boy the meat na d bomb soft n sweet with d vegetable spicy sauce it very medicinal also

Lol. Now my mouth is watering. But thanks, I'll still pass. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Gastroenteritis: 11 Die In Lagos, 370 Others Being Treated by dfrost: 8:24am On Nov 10, 2019
Revolva:

Una sabi rubbish oOo shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Things You Should Know About Your Cholesterol Level / A Shocked Uniport Student Suffered An Epileptic Fit As Her Friend Fainted / Shortening The Menstrual Cycle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.