Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,032 members, 7,956,822 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:02 PM

Dino Melaye Kneels Down As Olubunu of Bunu Kingdom Prays For Him - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Kneels Down As Olubunu of Bunu Kingdom Prays For Him (24714 Views)

Governor Ayade's CSO Kneels Down, Begs Youths Not To Burn FGGC, Calabar / Obaseki: Oshiomhole Kneels Down To Beg Benin Council Of Chiefs / Yahaya Bello Lifts Lockdown In Kabba Bunu, Insists Kogi State Is COVID-19 Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down As Olubunu of Bunu Kingdom Prays For Him by benitwater(m): 4:20pm On Nov 09, 2019
I wonder how dino will feel seeing Yaya Bello potrait hung up and even posing and smiling, negative vibes for dino melaye.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down As Olubunu of Bunu Kingdom Prays For Him by Badonasty(m): 4:29pm On Nov 09, 2019
Struggling Kings full Kogi state sha
Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down As Olubunu of Bunu Kingdom Prays For Him by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 09, 2019
This guy must be the most Paranoid and Insecure man in The whole of Nigeria.

What is he Afraid of?

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down As Olubunu of Bunu Kingdom Prays For Him by Meti99(m): 4:33pm On Nov 09, 2019
Kogi is a very dull state.. Anyways, I dey pity Dino in advance because these people he is playing games with Sabi the game pass am.
Dino is a very good man though.
If prayers answer, I pray he'll win
Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down As Olubunu of Bunu Kingdom Prays For Him by allthingsgood: 4:37pm On Nov 09, 2019
The winners portrait is already up there
Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down As Olubunu of Bunu Kingdom Prays For Him by notoriousbabe: 5:00pm On Nov 09, 2019
Cash and carry prayers
Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down As Olubunu of Bunu Kingdom Prays For Him by notoriousbabe: 5:01pm On Nov 09, 2019
Meti99:
Kogi is a very dull state.. Anyways, I dey pity Dino in advance because these people he is playing games with Sabi the game pass am.
Dino is a very good man though.
If prayers answer, I pray he'll win
how is Dino a good man?
Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down As Olubunu of Bunu Kingdom Prays For Him by SocialJustice: 5:10pm On Nov 09, 2019
lobell:

Hope you learnt something.
I doubt.
Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down As Olubunu of Bunu Kingdom Prays For Him by Sagay212: 5:26pm On Nov 09, 2019
Same old format all the time and Nigerians will never wise up. When it's election period they become so humble and accessible. The moment they win election, everything changes. They suddenly do not listen or have time for anybody
Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down As Olubunu of Bunu Kingdom Prays For Him by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 09, 2019
This guy missed his calling.

Nollywood has his space on reserve for him.

I hope he wakes up on time and pursue his talent.

Meanwhile, isn't there a court case ongoing against him?
Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down As Olubunu of Bunu Kingdom Prays For Him by Peacecoy19: 5:46pm On Nov 09, 2019
Chikpat:
Dino is going...he aint coming any shit
Yes dino drama has reached the last act.
Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down As Olubunu of Bunu Kingdom Prays For Him by MichaelUweh(m): 5:53pm On Nov 09, 2019
All you these folks here saying SDM will not return to senate, who else do want to see in red chamber if not Dino Melaye ? The red chamber is always interesting to watch with SDM inside but without him Nigeria will experience the most dumbest plenary of the century. The only thing that separates the BEST from the REST is MINDSET....So, be ready to reset your mind now and be free from too much IBERIBERISTIC SYNDROME, Also known as IBERIBERISM in Rochas voice.
Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down As Olubunu of Bunu Kingdom Prays For Him by lobell: 6:10pm On Nov 09, 2019
SocialJustice:
I doubt.
Don't be skeptical. There's hope yet.
Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down As Olubunu of Bunu Kingdom Prays For Him by deeva1: 6:11pm On Nov 09, 2019
Hmmm..The humble Dina de liar..This ppl can do anything during their campaign
Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down As Olubunu of Bunu Kingdom Prays For Him by West2019(m): 6:13pm On Nov 09, 2019
the next president of the federation of Nigeria republic of the federal government.
Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down As Olubunu of Bunu Kingdom Prays For Him by ekestic1976(f): 6:35pm On Nov 09, 2019
It's to no avail!
Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down As Olubunu of Bunu Kingdom Prays For Him by 1jimax: 7:35pm On Nov 09, 2019
grin grin grin
lobell:
What the hell is "...on his kneels"?

Knees is the noun... kneels is the verb.

You can say "SDM on his knees for prayers", or "SDM kneels (down) for prayers".

Hope you learnt something.
Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down As Olubunu of Bunu Kingdom Prays For Him by Merit123(m): 9:38pm On Nov 09, 2019
Them want chop his met

Apocalypton
ornicus:

To be frank, they weren’t blessing him. Dude looked like someone on the wrong side of a Jedi inquisition
Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down As Olubunu of Bunu Kingdom Prays For Him by deolu2000(m): 9:51pm On Nov 09, 2019
I like politics in Africa especially during electioneering process , the contestants see even animals of the electorates as important and are ready to use all hypocritical ways to rack up the votes. but after the elections the real Colour of these chameleons called politicians are revealed. wise up my fellow Nigerians
Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down As Olubunu of Bunu Kingdom Prays For Him by Ddontee: 10:08am On Nov 10, 2019
All this only happens during election periods, i pity Nigerian becos we refuse to learn how to treat politicians

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ortom Inaugurates PDP Campaign Council In Benue, Receives 25 Buses From Wike / Osinbajo: Merit, Not Federal Character, Should Determine Government Appointment / NANS To Shut Down All Airports Until ASUU Strike Is Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.