Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,502 members, 7,843,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Can a Man Take his Kids for a DNA Test without his Wife's Knowledge? (photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can a Man Take his Kids for a DNA Test without his Wife's Knowledge? (photos) (2126 Views)

My Husband Kicked Me Out After A DNA Test Revealed He Wasn’t My Daughter Dad / Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) / How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can a Man Take his Kids for a DNA Test without his Wife's Knowledge? (photos) by frozen70g(f): 11:05am On Nov 10, 2019
Belafonte:

How does he lack trust in himself by conducting a paternity test? Educate us. We want to know.

My point is, you have a faithful wife

You have never caught her or suspected her for one day

He even went behind her to do test
Re: Can a Man Take his Kids for a DNA Test without his Wife's Knowledge? (photos) by Belafonte(m): 11:29am On Nov 10, 2019
frozen70g:

My point is, you have a faithful wife

You have never caught her or suspected her for one day

He even went behind her to do test

I'm going to assume you haven't been hearing the many stories of men who trust/trusted their wives, but have had to conduct these tests for official reasons only to find out that their 'faithful' having have been involving in side action. There are men who found out bitterly, years after, that they raised children that weren't theirs.

Such stories have currently become plentiful to the point where the general understanding is that 1 in 3 children have been given to the wrong father knowingly or unknowingly.

With the above information, coupled with the fact that Nigerian women have passionately taken up adultery as a hobby, it would be wise to be sure that your children are, in reality, your children.

Hence, this man's actions are fully justified. FULLY. Trusting someone doesn't automatically make them incapable of fúcking you up. Enemies don't betray, friends do.

The wife may be hurt, but he should apologise and make it up to her some way. If she cannot understand his paranoia, too bad. I'd rather risk losing a faithful woman than raising another man's bastàrd
Re: Can a Man Take his Kids for a DNA Test without his Wife's Knowledge? (photos) by Belafonte(m): 11:48am On Nov 10, 2019
Blakjewelry:
mister critical thinker, what percentage of people get hiv via external source? beside haven't you held of people whose babies have been switch at the hospital? didnt read read on nairaland where a man and his wife dna didnt match their baby's ? the thing you guys always think narrow, you think when it comes to dna test the first thing that comes to mind is infidelity because your mind revolve around sex. dont you it might come handy in the case of medical emergency

Your pin brain is so constricted all it does is assume my position. You're straw manning me and I'm done entertaining you.
Re: Can a Man Take his Kids for a DNA Test without his Wife's Knowledge? (photos) by Blakjewelry(m): 11:51am On Nov 10, 2019
Belafonte:

Your pin brain is so constricted all it does is assume my position. You're straw manning me and I'm done entertaining you.
mister elephant brain, i only expose your weakness
Re: Can a Man Take his Kids for a DNA Test without his Wife's Knowledge? (photos) by Belafonte(m): 11:59am On Nov 10, 2019
Blakjewelry:

mister elephant brain, i only expose your weakness

Alright
Re: Can a Man Take his Kids for a DNA Test without his Wife's Knowledge? (photos) by nlPoster: 12:11pm On Nov 10, 2019
Belafonte:

I'm going to assume you haven't been hearing the many stories of men who trust/trusted their wives, but have had to conduct these tests for official reasons only to find out that their 'faithful' having have been involving in side action. There are men who found out bitterly, years after, that they raised children that weren't theirs.

Such stories have currently become plentiful to the point where the general understanding is that 1 in 3 children have been given to the wrong father knowingly or unknowingly.

With the above information, coupled with the fact that Nigerian women have passionately taken up adultery as a hobby, it would be wise to be sure that your children are, in reality, your children.

Hence, this man's actions are fully justified. FULLY. Trusting someone doesn't automatically make them incapable of fúcking you up. Enemies don't betray, friends do.

The wife may be hurt, but he should apologise and make it up to her some way. If she cannot understand his paranoia, too bad. I'd rather risk losing a faithful woman than raising another man's bastàrd

You presume too much of yourself and it's not certain you're mentally ok.
Re: Can a Man Take his Kids for a DNA Test without his Wife's Knowledge? (photos) by Belafonte(m): 12:15pm On Nov 10, 2019
nlPoster:

You presume too much of yourself.

Thanks for the compliment.
Re: Can a Man Take his Kids for a DNA Test without his Wife's Knowledge? (photos) by nlPoster: 12:26pm On Nov 10, 2019
Belafonte:

Thanks for the compliment.

You're quite aware it's not a compliment.

You can post an opinion here:

https://www.nairaland.com/1156127/trust-husband
Re: Can a Man Take his Kids for a DNA Test without his Wife's Knowledge? (photos) by frozen70g(f): 1:16pm On Nov 10, 2019
Belafonte:

Why did he keep the results away from the wife ?
Re: Can a Man Take his Kids for a DNA Test without his Wife's Knowledge? (photos) by Belafonte(m): 3:03pm On Nov 10, 2019
frozen70g:

Why did he keep the results away from the wife ?

The very same reason he didn't tell her before taking the test.
Re: Can a Man Take his Kids for a DNA Test without his Wife's Knowledge? (photos) by Belafonte(m): 3:04pm On Nov 10, 2019
nlPoster:

You're quite aware it's not a compliment.

You can post an opinion here:

https://www.nairaland.com/1156127/trust-husband

That's your opinion. I'm not offended by your opinion. In fact, I take it as a compliment. grin
Re: Can a Man Take his Kids for a DNA Test without his Wife's Knowledge? (photos) by Nobody: 12:50am On Nov 11, 2019
Personally, I think DNA tests should be made compulsory....like it should be done immediately after a child is born.
Re: Can a Man Take his Kids for a DNA Test without his Wife's Knowledge? (photos) by Nobody: 12:53am On Nov 11, 2019
LordKO:

Like I said above, whether or not he has a justifiable/cogent reason, he should have been bold and open in doing so with full knowledge of his wife, with or without her consent - like an aristocratic man would do. The secret route he took defile courage, diplomacy and rationality, and it amounts to pretence and disingenuousness - he's a typical weakling/small-minded man.

You’ve misused, misunderstood, disfigured, battered and destroyed the word “small minded” on this forum. Jeez.

1 Like

Re: Can a Man Take his Kids for a DNA Test without his Wife's Knowledge? (photos) by Nobody: 12:56am On Nov 11, 2019
seunmsg:
DNA test is advisable for every man that can afford it. It doesn’t mean the man doesn’t love or trust his wife. It is just to clear all doubt in a world where everything seems to have gone upside down.

If a man is carrying out the test on his child/children from a legitimate marriage, it’s better to do it without the knowledge of the wife. If it is on a child whose paternity was already a bone of contention from pregnancy, both partners should be involved.

I still don’t get why ladies see DNA test as something bad when they should even be the ones encouraging it.

As in eh.....
Re: Can a Man Take his Kids for a DNA Test without his Wife's Knowledge? (photos) by Nobody: 12:58am On Nov 11, 2019
I think this thread deserve to be on the front page

@lalasticlala Dominique
Re: Can a Man Take his Kids for a DNA Test without his Wife's Knowledge? (photos) by LordKO(m): 4:15am On Nov 11, 2019
Elder0001:

You’ve misused, misunderstood, disfigured, battered and destroyed the word “small minded” on this forum. Jeez.

Lol, clout chaser general and multi-moniker owner. Scram and direct your further mention to small-minded people like you.

Bumpkin.

3 Likes

Re: Can a Man Take his Kids for a DNA Test without his Wife's Knowledge? (photos) by Nobody: 5:37am On Nov 11, 2019
I am a Lawyer and I am 32. From a struggling home. I had a modest growing up and I worked hard to make a 3rd Class Degree at a Federal University, I didn't go to Law school afterward but eventually got called to Bar years after.

My uncle that promised me a placement but he couldn't fulfil it . I am purposeful and quite creative and productive.

Prior to that I have an ACCA Certificate in International Financial Reporting. I have done all I can to get a job but I have been unlucky with that too.

Last year I managed raise over 400,000 to travel to Europe and I was duped.

I worked with few Lawyers here in a sleepy state capital in the South West of the Country and I am living terribly ,maybe worse than a lot of school leavers. All I have to myself is a small office space, my certificates and my strong but failing heart.

I am tired, depressed, frustrated and suicidal. I don't know how to continue living. I am fed up and fast going down the drain.

I need Prayers, Job, encouragement advice and any support and assistance whatsoever.

I am at a very dark position in my life and I am weary and presently secluded from people.

Please Help.

My contact is on my signature. 070613650.18
Re: Can a Man Take his Kids for a DNA Test without his Wife's Knowledge? (photos) by Nobody: 7:48am On Nov 11, 2019
LordKO:

Lol, clout chaser general and multi-moniker owner. Scram and direct your further mention to small-minded people like you.

Bumpkin.

You’re the small minded person here. Coward.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Help,i Dont Know If This Is Normal / What Length Of Time Should My Wife's Mum Be Around After Our First Baby / Advice Dad Forcing Me To Co Exist With My Said Half Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.