Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,264 members, 7,829,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 49th Birthday With Stunning Photos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 49th Birthday With Stunning Photos (55160 Views)

Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 50th Birthday; Releases Stunning Photos / Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 49th Birthday Today / Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With Beautiful Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 49th Birthday With Stunning Photos by rago(m): 8:29pm On Nov 09, 2019
Mail me ur WhatsApp no at ronnydean66@gmail.com
Thanks

quote author=hamosun post=83879869]Buy direct UK used laptops at affordable prices[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 49th Birthday With Stunning Photos by sdee2k3: 8:29pm On Nov 09, 2019
Saheed balogun is 52
malikombi:
49 bawo?
You mean Agatha Amata, Saidi Balogun and Pasuma are just a year older than you??
Joke!!!!?

BTW, this woman is effortlessly beautiful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 49th Birthday With Stunning Photos by wolverine1987: 8:42pm On Nov 09, 2019
dikeke:
You know her. Very horrible. She got roles because of her beauty.
Hahaha I was more interested in her beauty than her acting.... ahhh she was really a beauty to behold.......... she still is i suppose

1 Like

Re: Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 49th Birthday With Stunning Photos by RichDad1(m): 8:44pm On Nov 09, 2019
aalangel:

Yes. But she wasn't a good actress.
Of course. But her beauty open ways for her. wink wink

1 Like

Re: Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 49th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Slimsly100(f): 8:45pm On Nov 09, 2019
Forever Young.
Happy birthday Lilie
Re: Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 49th Birthday With Stunning Photos by xcelentattitude(m): 8:46pm On Nov 09, 2019
johnmattew:
make up or no make up..that's her natural beauty...she is half-caste.we all. knew her since 1998 when she featured on delta soap advert and made the soap popular

And when was the last time you saw her before this make-up picture?
Re: Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 49th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Slimsly100(f): 8:47pm On Nov 09, 2019
That her movie that year "married to a witch" was the only movie she acted that I liked.
Happy birthday to you again Lilie
Re: Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 49th Birthday With Stunning Photos by 1Sharon(f): 9:24pm On Nov 09, 2019
ibkayee:
Liked this woman despite her terrible acting, happy birthday Lillian

Lool..she had some funny facial expressions while acting, a bit ott

2 Likes

Re: Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 49th Birthday With Stunning Photos by ibkayee(f): 10:09pm On Nov 09, 2019
1Sharon:

Lmao for real, always overdoing it

2 Likes

Re: Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 49th Birthday With Stunning Photos by ninodaniel(m): 10:25pm On Nov 09, 2019
milf
Re: Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 49th Birthday With Stunning Photos by sharone21(f): 10:25pm On Nov 09, 2019
HBD girl....These are the ones that say their real ages (also Funke Akindele and some others) unlike Omosexy and Nnaji type.
Re: Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 49th Birthday With Stunning Photos by TrumpDonald2: 10:33pm On Nov 09, 2019
ibkayee:
Liked this woman despite her terrible acting, happy birthday Lillian
Terrible acting? Really?! How old were you when she was acting? How many of her movies back then did you watch recently to judge her acting as terrible? No criticize unnecessarily pls.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 49th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Thegamingorca(m): 10:48pm On Nov 09, 2019
ibkayee:

Lmao for real, always overdoing it

Ahh come on even tho she was stale it was a joy to behold her beauty back in the day
Re: Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 49th Birthday With Stunning Photos by CoolJulian: 10:52pm On Nov 09, 2019
So beautiful!
Re: Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 49th Birthday With Stunning Photos by johnmattew: 10:56pm On Nov 09, 2019
xcelentattitude:

And when was the last time you saw her before this make-up picture?
u think she bleached or what?
Re: Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 49th Birthday With Stunning Photos by ibkayee(f): 11:26pm On Nov 09, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Ahh come on even tho she was stale it was a joy to behold her beauty back in the day
Lol I’m not denying her beauty, she’s lovely to look at. Abysmal acting skills however cheesy
Re: Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 49th Birthday With Stunning Photos by GREYWOLF(m): 12:13am On Nov 10, 2019
Chei! if dem say dis one don reach menopause i go say na lie
Re: Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 49th Birthday With Stunning Photos by malikombi(m): 6:03am On Nov 10, 2019
[quote author=Hayz11 post=83879851][/quote]
Seriously
Re: Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 49th Birthday With Stunning Photos by malikombi(m): 6:04am On Nov 10, 2019
sdee2k3:
Saheed balogun is 52
Really?
Re: Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 49th Birthday With Stunning Photos by aalangel(f): 7:55am On Nov 10, 2019
RichDad1:

Of course. But her beauty open ways for her. wink wink

Exactly.
Re: Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 49th Birthday With Stunning Photos by sharone21(f): 1:42pm On Nov 10, 2019
Pettyprincess:
Wow!!! Her father is polish no wonder!!! Polish gene nd African gene mixture are the best combination ever!!! At 49 she looks absolutely amazing!!!
But Dokpesi's half Polish son isn't so 'white'.
Re: Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 49th Birthday With Stunning Photos by sharone21(f): 1:44pm On Nov 10, 2019
1Sharon:

Victoria Iyama had funny facial expressions too when acting.
Re: Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 49th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 10, 2019
a
Re: Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 49th Birthday With Stunning Photos by 1Sharon(f): 2:13pm On Nov 10, 2019
sharone21:

Victoria Iyama had funny facial expressions too when acting.

Another sharon, you and lsharon need to explain yourselves angry
Re: Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 49th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 10, 2019
sharone21:

But Dokpesi's half Polish son isn't so 'white'.
You dnt have to be white to look beautiful!!! I have seen lot of mixed race kid, some even have brown skin like I'm while some looks more fair, what i mean by great gene is that mixture of black nd white makes the gene stronger,you can never see a mixed kid with down syndrome,autisic because mixing of race make your gene have less chances of this kind of problem!! Polish people are Slavic tribe which has more of white features like blonde hair,blue eyes etc,so there is high chance their child looks more attractive!! Polish,Russian,Ukrainian women are one of most attractive in the world!!!
Re: Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 49th Birthday With Stunning Photos by xcelentattitude(m): 5:24pm On Nov 10, 2019
johnmattew:
u think she bleached or what?

No, I think she must be different from the time you last saw her. Age can catch up with anybody, even whites not to talk of half-cast.
Re: Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 49th Birthday With Stunning Photos by johnmattew: 8:39pm On Nov 10, 2019
xcelentattitude:

No, I think she must be different from the time you last saw her. Age can catch up with anybody, even whites not to talk of half-cast.
have u seen Liz benson,Regina askia,ego boyo of recent?...they still look young despite their ages
Re: Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 49th Birthday With Stunning Photos by sharone21(f): 2:59am On Nov 11, 2019
Pettyprincess:

You dnt have to be white to look beautiful!!! I have seen lot of mixed race kid, some even have brown skin like I'm while some looks more fair, what i mean by great gene is that mixture of black nd white makes the gene stronger,you can never see a mixed kid with down syndrome,autisic because mixing of race make your gene have less chances of this kind of problem!! Polish people are Slavic tribe which has more of white features like blonde hair,blue eyes etc,so there is high chance their child looks more attractive!! Polish,Russian,Ukrainian women are one of most attractive in the world!!!
Okay...then add Scandinavians too to that list.

1 Like

Re: Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 49th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 6:40am On Nov 11, 2019
sharone21:

Okay...then add Scandinavians too to that list.
Yes you definitely right!!! English girls can never compete with this two tribes!!!

1 Like

Re: Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 49th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Mryacks: 2:19pm On Nov 11, 2019
DonBenny77:
Those years we person dey look forward to home videos this babe and Alex Lopez dey burst my brain, that time Genevieve and omotola dey learn work for Regina Askia workshop.
I'm not talking nollywood grin

Alex Lopez and this Lilian scatter my brain no be small.... grin
Re: Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 49th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Greenerie(f): 9:56am On Dec 02, 2021
[Oh yeah...the Scandinavians are heavenly.they literally look like angels.there you will see someone who looks like Angel Gabriel.
tall around 6ft 7,blonde hair,blue eyes,small long nose,narrow face...
quote author=sharone21 post=83918115]
Okay...then add Scandinavians too to that list.[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adorable Pic Of Nadia Buari's Mum Kissing Her Huge Baby Bump / Davido Rants Over His Uncle's Death: "Jealousy, Make The Next Election Come" / Photo Of Tonto Dikeh With Her In-laws

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.