Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,513 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

How Can I Use Honey And Salt To Cure My Stammer - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can I Use Honey And Salt To Cure My Stammer (1673 Views)

How To Make Oral Drip With Sprite And Salt / Pls Help Me On How I Can Cure My Stammer / 5 Ways To Cure Mouth Odour In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Use Honey And Salt To Cure My Stammer by annolomy(m): 8:15am On Nov 09, 2019
am seveteen of age i have been stuttering since when i was eight year of age,is it possible i can use honey and salt to cure it permanentely ,i need a way on how i can use it,pls help me
Re: How Can I Use Honey And Salt To Cure My Stammer by healthserve(m): 8:16am On Nov 09, 2019
Interesting. I'll wait for comments here
Re: How Can I Use Honey And Salt To Cure My Stammer by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 09, 2019
annolomy:
am seveteen of age i have been stuttering since when i was eight year of age,is it possible i can use honey and salt to cure it permanentely ,i need a way on how i can use it,pls help me

Stammering seems to me to be more of psychology than physiology.
I believe there should be people out there that can coach you out of stammering.

For salt and honey, I've got no idea.

(1) (Reply)

Herbal Solution To Infertility And Childlessness In Women (part 1, 2, 3 & 4) / DAILY UPDATE ON JOHESU STRIKE ..(Updated Jan 25th) Culled From Medicalworld / Watch Touching Dairy Of A Warrior Awele Nwosu Akeh Who Is Now Resting. RIP Awele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.