Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Boy Burns All His Certificates; Explains Why - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Boy Burns All His Certificates; Explains Why (47740 Views)

University Of Abuja Student Burns Down Her Hostel While Holding A Knife / Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job / UNILAG Mermaid: Eyewitness Explains Why Rumored Mermaid Student Was Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Burns All His Certificates; Explains Why by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 09, 2019
He just wants to trend. Those are coloured photocopies, not the original grin
Re: Boy Burns All His Certificates; Explains Why by Patrioticman007(m): 1:38pm On Nov 09, 2019
Boko Haram and Book Haram are all the same thing in philosophy.
Re: Boy Burns All His Certificates; Explains Why by Bnladan(m): 1:38pm On Nov 09, 2019
Na so boko haram dey start oo grin

2 Likes

Re: Boy Burns All His Certificates; Explains Why by owila4luv(m): 1:39pm On Nov 09, 2019
village people
Re: Boy Burns All His Certificates; Explains Why by LZAA: 1:41pm On Nov 09, 2019
GMbuharii:
What has Igbo gotta do with his frustrations?

He's certainly a coneheaded structure and is literarily telling us he's switching to mining
grin
lzaa immhotep
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boy Burns All His Certificates; Explains Why by Godsage(m): 1:43pm On Nov 09, 2019
tillaman:
Education is a scam yada yada, That doesn’t mean you should burn your certs, that’s a bitvch move, instead of learning a trade you choose Education now you have your certs you can get a job and if you don’t get a job you can venture into any business of your choice now you are back to square one!! I hope for your sake this is just one of those mumu stunts people pull online
Document wey e don scan enter computer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boy Burns All His Certificates; Explains Why by DaddyRochie1642: 1:43pm On Nov 09, 2019
Where's the burnt certificate grin.. everybody one Trend.
Re: Boy Burns All His Certificates; Explains Why by kikelomojessy(f): 1:44pm On Nov 09, 2019
If he actually used his own hard earned money to send himself to school he wouldn't even think of letting too much sunlight on it not to talk of burning it.

Now, brother burner, how can u make good use of the money paid to you if you get a job? You can't make good use of the money cos the ones your parents put on you was a waste, you did not look back at them and say to yourself, mum/dad there is no job now but I will get one someday or start my own biz and make you proud.

Must everyone be employed? Can't you just start small and also think of employing people.

If you don't show how responsible you are now with what you have then what's the guarantee that you will be responsible in future.

School in naija is a scam abi but you too don scam your parents.
Re: Boy Burns All His Certificates; Explains Why by felix000000(m): 1:45pm On Nov 09, 2019
That guy need to be place under close watch so that he will not drink snipa.
Re: Boy Burns All His Certificates; Explains Why by seunfape(m): 1:47pm On Nov 09, 2019
Even getting job with it is still scam because the salary can not take you to anywhere
Re: Boy Burns All His Certificates; Explains Why by DNSPro: 1:48pm On Nov 09, 2019
idesylvester:
I can only see printed documents that can be replaced, brother you can't burn ur real cert if truly you earned it. Trust me I know the stress going through primary, secondary and the oga kpatakpa of them all... UNIVERSITY. Devil is a liar
na God go bless you ooooooooooo. The guy is more evil than those he mentioned.

1 Like

Re: Boy Burns All His Certificates; Explains Why by Revolva(m): 1:50pm On Nov 09, 2019
Mumu burn am jare but remember when owu blow u and u no get talent na there u go die more o

Make sure u get hand work oo if not ur ow finish
Re: Boy Burns All His Certificates; Explains Why by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 09, 2019
GMbuharii:
What has Igbo gotta do with his frustrations?

He's certainly a coneheaded structure and is literarily telling us he's switching to mining
grin
lzaa immhotep

Lol

U forgot say in naija if they no add Igbo or Igbo no carry the blame......The discussion no go complete.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boy Burns All His Certificates; Explains Why by rhythyson: 1:53pm On Nov 09, 2019
Village people now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Burns All His Certificates; Explains Why by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 09, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Lol

U forgot say in naija if they no add Igbo or Igbo no carry the blame......The discussion no go complete.
Igbo Igbo Igbo Igbo Igbo all over Nigeria grin
Re: Boy Burns All His Certificates; Explains Why by idesylvester(m): 1:56pm On Nov 09, 2019
[quote author=Kapilta post=83874677]patapata.[/quote
Thank you my brother... patapata]
Re: Boy Burns All His Certificates; Explains Why by Americanboy35: 2:00pm On Nov 09, 2019
Ode
Re: Boy Burns All His Certificates; Explains Why by mechanics(m): 2:00pm On Nov 09, 2019
He should not be surprised that after doing that, his door of prosperity will open but no certificates to tap from the blessing.
Re: Boy Burns All His Certificates; Explains Why by Norabay(f): 2:12pm On Nov 09, 2019
Yes education is good
Re: Boy Burns All His Certificates; Explains Why by Dejuror: 2:13pm On Nov 09, 2019
Very soon what is referred to as ARAB SPRING will start in this country, just the way it started in Tunisia
Re: Boy Burns All His Certificates; Explains Why by Lamanii22(f): 2:15pm On Nov 09, 2019
Azzazz:
According to the video, a frustrated Nigerian boy has burns all his school certificates. Gistmore reports

The young boy claims Nigerian education is a total scam after spending so much money on his education, at the end of everything there will be no job.

He reveal that the rich men will fly their children abroad to study and after their education they will get a better job and be rich.

According to his statement;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEqTmkE2WTw

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4oyL7un_vo

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/boy-burns-all-his-certificates-explains-why

Lmao... I can never burn my certificate no matter what... I don't have that kinda liver

1 Like

Re: Boy Burns All His Certificates; Explains Why by cooljoe(m): 2:15pm On Nov 09, 2019
If u like frustrate from now till tomorrow, u won't burn ur originals except na perequisite for d money as told by the babalanwo.
Re: Boy Burns All His Certificates; Explains Why by Josh44s(m): 2:24pm On Nov 09, 2019
Victorex001:
You for no burn the Certs, might help you in one way or the other in future or even outside the country, but normally education especially for Nigeria na scam.

Did you just say outside the country. Nigeria school certificates are as useless as Buhari in the outside world.

1 Like

Re: Boy Burns All His Certificates; Explains Why by Gbegulox12(m): 2:24pm On Nov 09, 2019
beautiful nonsense
if u no get for now
atleast you get life and hope
pls are u sure you burn the original copy or else local/international thunder is real
if na trend be this
Re: Boy Burns All His Certificates; Explains Why by uniquelyspecial(m): 2:38pm On Nov 09, 2019
Kapilta:
patapata.
Prof. the Prof.
Re: Boy Burns All His Certificates; Explains Why by lolipopandy(f): 2:45pm On Nov 09, 2019
Ecotes cert,this go buy certificate for cotonou
Re: Boy Burns All His Certificates; Explains Why by Kapilta(m): 2:46pm On Nov 09, 2019
uniquelyspecial:
Prof. the Prof.
only protecting my language from being distorted.
Re: Boy Burns All His Certificates; Explains Why by nasirujj(m): 3:03pm On Nov 09, 2019
Since you have burnt your cert Boko boys are waiting for you in sambisa cos you have thesame ideology with them. No cert or cv is needed no interview just direct employment ok. Ewu
Re: Boy Burns All His Certificates; Explains Why by 12345baba(m): 3:12pm On Nov 09, 2019
I no even know were my certificates dwy
Re: Boy Burns All His Certificates; Explains Why by Sammysparkcutie: 3:14pm On Nov 09, 2019
If this is true, his village people have finally succeeded in their quest to render him useless. Common sense is not common after all.
Re: Boy Burns All His Certificates; Explains Why by yahoosurepass(m): 3:41pm On Nov 09, 2019
....... good for him... grin grin grin .....
Re: Boy Burns All His Certificates; Explains Why by stasius: 3:53pm On Nov 09, 2019
Anumanu burnt coloured photocopy of his certificate. Yeye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Poor State Of UNN Boys' Hostel (Disturbing Photos) / Madonna University Builds Nigeria’s Longest/largest Exams Hall / University Dumps Students' Projects In The Trash (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.