Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,446 members, 7,836,781 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Deji Adeyanju In Front Of DSS Headquarters With Journalists To Receive Sowore - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju In Front Of DSS Headquarters With Journalists To Receive Sowore (37100 Views)

Abdulrasheed Bawa Moved From DSS Headquarters To Private Facility / Nnamdi Kanu: Legal Team Storms DSS Headquarters Today / Man Who Trekked For Buhari Visits PDP Headquarters With 'Rip APC Coffin' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju In Front Of DSS Headquarters With Journalists To Receive Sowore by Toseenlove: 3:38pm On Nov 09, 2019
Spatta:

You are too young to Know Sowore. too young i warrant you. I dare you to declare that you are above 30, Your generation have never enjoyed anything in Nigeria. the reason some of us are angry about the current state is that we saw a minuscule offshoot of the glorious days of Nigeria until the military botched it, we are fighting to restore it and get the criminals out of Power. Pray you know who Sowore is, Only a Mad man will compare Sowore to Jonathan or any idiotic Politician from Shagari
He has been consistent. so shut up. We are fighting to get Nigeria on the right path while some of you are following licentious and libidinous Tacha or money miss road Davido and all the idiots you call stars
We are poor but happy in our poverty with good conscience, you may call them rich but no values

God bless u abundantly, I really don't blame the boy though. Honestly I understand your Plight. But u know how things have gotten so messy that u will hardly find a Godly, Kindhearted, Trustworthy, Person In this Hel.l.h.ole who will at least have the Intention of favoring the masses and go to any length even If It's DEATH!!! Even This kind of person will thoroughly threatened because we have too many Evil people In this nation.

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju In Front Of DSS Headquarters With Journalists To Receive Sowore by princeakinola1(m): 3:39pm On Nov 09, 2019
Release this guy now
Re: Deji Adeyanju In Front Of DSS Headquarters With Journalists To Receive Sowore by contigiency(m): 3:46pm On Nov 09, 2019
Where were they when sowore needed someone to meet his bail conduct? These are busy bodies.
Re: Deji Adeyanju In Front Of DSS Headquarters With Journalists To Receive Sowore by webngnews: 4:14pm On Nov 09, 2019
Oh
Re: Deji Adeyanju In Front Of DSS Headquarters With Journalists To Receive Sowore by Mr100Dollars: 4:21pm On Nov 09, 2019
babzo:
Shame of a nation .
The same country that produced Soyinka, Achebe, Chidi Imo, Dangote ,Okocha, Fela, Sunny Ade, Aminu Kano and tens thousands of doctors, engineers , businessmen, artists, and scientists now working in the USA and Europe.
Yet cant produce ONE government that can govern decently for One year.
Best post have seen this year on nairaland. You made a lot of sense man.
Re: Deji Adeyanju In Front Of DSS Headquarters With Journalists To Receive Sowore by Kayharry(m): 4:53pm On Nov 09, 2019
Barrister Oluwole Adesina writes:

Barr Femi Falana can only impress those who doesn't understand his play safe tactics.

He knew Sowore is a flight risk. Has he been to DSS office and they refuse to release Sowore to him?

British court released late Diepreye Alamieyeseigha to Terry Waya here because he was his surety.

Nigerian court released fugitive Nnamdi Kanu to Senator Abaribe because he was his surety.

Why is Sowore surety dodging him?

Was Sowore released on self recognition?

Truth be told, Barr Femi Falana is losing it.
Must he serve in Buhari government before he do the right thing or respect the institution of govt?

And could someone help me flog that Notice Me called Deji Adeyanju out of DSS office.

What arrant nonsense? DSS should release Sowore to him. Is he the one that signed his bail bond?

Gosh. That motherfucker irritates me with his antics.
Re: Deji Adeyanju In Front Of DSS Headquarters With Journalists To Receive Sowore by BigBashiru: 5:20pm On Nov 09, 2019
Spatta:

You are too young to Know Sowore. too young i warrant you. I dare you to declare that you are above 30, Your generation have never enjoyed anything in Nigeria. the reason some of us are angry about the current state is that we saw a minuscule offshoot of the glorious days of Nigeria until the military botched it, we are fighting to restore it and get the criminals out of Power. Pray you know who Sowore is, Only a Mad man will compare Sowore to Jonathan or any idiotic Politician from Shagari
He has been consistent. so shut up. We are fighting to get Nigeria on the right path while some of you are following licentious and libidinous Tacha or money miss road Davido and all the idiots you call stars
We are poor but happy in our poverty with good conscience, you may call them rich but no values

Nigeria will not get better becos just like other black majority nations, Nigeria originated from Ham/ Canaan who was cursed by Noah to be servants of servants to descendants of Japheth (Europeans) and Shem (middle Easterns) according to the Holy Books. This theory explains slave trade, black man to black man wickedness, immigration to white majority nations and more. Naija won't get better. Nigeria is cursed spiritually.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju In Front Of DSS Headquarters With Journalists To Receive Sowore by studentofTruth: 5:35pm On Nov 09, 2019
babzo:
Shame of a nation .
The same country that produced Soyinka, Achebe, Chidi Imo, Dangote ,Okocha, Fela, Sunny Ade, Aminu Kano and tens thousands of doctors, engineers , businessmen, artists, and scientists now working in the USA and Europe.
Yet cant produce ONE government that can govern decently for One year.

It's because of the way it's structured. The people who decide who governs can't even read what you wrote here. It's a pity; we're cage in this setup, and there's no way out, until the joke of a nation is restructured!
Re: Deji Adeyanju In Front Of DSS Headquarters With Journalists To Receive Sowore by Peacecoy19: 6:10pm On Nov 09, 2019
[quote author=ovieigho post=83876052]
SMH...
someone is doing what is expected of a youth and you call that trend?
any way its good to trend responsibly than all you lazy youths that lie down on a mat with nokia3310 to spew rubbish on NL[/quotAll this idiotic grand standing is for what? Who bailed sowore? Who signed all papers in court and provided bail money or proof of it,the proof of fct property ownership etc? Only that person can get sowore from Dss after signing more papers.That is normal release of high profile detainees.
Re: Deji Adeyanju In Front Of DSS Headquarters With Journalists To Receive Sowore by Chiderad(m): 6:28pm On Nov 09, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Deji sha wan trend by fire, by force

Call this trending by fire, by force?

Don't think so.
Re: Deji Adeyanju In Front Of DSS Headquarters With Journalists To Receive Sowore by Bekool(m): 6:32pm On Nov 09, 2019
Gossipninja:
The convener of Concerned Nigerians, Comrade Deji Adeyanju has stormed the DSS headquarters in Abuja with some Journalists to receive the convener of RevolutionNow, Omoyele Sowore.

As earlier reported, Deji, has volunteered to pick Sowore since the DSS has said no person has turned up at the DSS headquarters to take delivery of him.

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/deji-adeyanju-storms-dss-headquarters-with-journalists-to-receive-sowore/

Waste of time I don't think the dss has gotten the green light from buhari to free sowore yet.
Re: Deji Adeyanju In Front Of DSS Headquarters With Journalists To Receive Sowore by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 09, 2019
allthingsgood:

Keep running ur mouth thinking ur anonymous on NL. Your space in dss detention center is being prepared
Hello Uncle un-annoynmous, Let me sound it clear to you; Deep regrets dwells with wicked people and the sponsors of wickedness.
All things are good in the hands of good people not wicked people.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zulum Gives ₦100Million To 152 Ex-Thugs For Renouncing Thuggery In Borno / Minimum Wage: Again, Labour Draws Battle Line / What I Will Do About Retaliatory Xenophobic Attacks In Lagos State – Sanwo-olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.