Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,001 members, 7,825,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Kechi Okwuchi Shows Her Bikini/Swimsuit Body - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kechi Okwuchi Shows Her Bikini/Swimsuit Body (64704 Views)

Kechi Okwuchi Shows Her Dance Steps In New Video / Kechi Okwuchi Undergoes Another Surgery / Kechi Okwuchi Rocks Bikini At Daytona Beach In The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shows Her Bikini/Swimsuit Body by Mariangeles(f): 7:28am On Nov 10, 2019
danny56:

Don't mind the hypocrites in Nigeria. The one up here says she inspires her. And me was just thinking if she had a plan crash too... undecided
You don't have to be a plane crash survivor to be inspired by her.
Imagine how many people committed suicide this year just because of a problem they thought had no solution...
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shows Her Bikini/Swimsuit Body by MostBlessedOne: 8:07am On Nov 10, 2019
who knows this girl personally or has her contact, I'd like to speak with her...I have a lot of questions burning my mind, she seems like a very nice person..I think I might even be "falling" for her, who knows I could even marry her
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shows Her Bikini/Swimsuit Body by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 10, 2019
danny56:
Before the crash do we hear of her this much...?

Or is she trying too hard to create happiness for herself....??

Or bloggers lack media content

What is really going on her?

before the crash and during that period there was no instagram or twitter, even facebook and nairaland just arrived then. so there's no point in you saying 'before the crash, did we even know her, or she's showing herself off trying hard to make herself happy.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shows Her Bikini/Swimsuit Body by vickydevoka(m): 9:05am On Nov 10, 2019
tellwisdom:
Who is sosoliso?
Charles solido first son
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shows Her Bikini/Swimsuit Body by deltateam: 9:10am On Nov 10, 2019
donbachi:
Dats how we roll baby...just doing things.no self pity,no regrets,no suicidal thoughts,no blaming of anybody....continue growing in strength.

I say thanks.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shows Her Bikini/Swimsuit Body by deltateam: 9:12am On Nov 10, 2019
ednut1:
Most of those drooling and hailing her won't date or marry her . She doesn't have to marry or date agreed. Just pointing out the hypocrisy in ua

We drool about DJ cuppy, Genevieve, Chika Ike etc

Must we marry them?
You sound senseless.

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shows Her Bikini/Swimsuit Body by deltateam: 9:15am On Nov 10, 2019
Ola17:

It isn’t about wanting to marry her or get romantically involved with her. The point is she embodies and projects the human capacity to survive against all odds, she inspires and gives many the reason to hold on and persevere.

That’s why people “drool and hail” her.

Be guided.

Don't mind that mofo. For him everything revolves around dating, romance, marriage and sex.

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shows Her Bikini/Swimsuit Body by Ifeyinwa24: 9:41am On Nov 10, 2019
Strong woman

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shows Her Bikini/Swimsuit Body by Dannonye(f): 1:33pm On Nov 10, 2019
madgoat:

Nothing mind blowing about it. Call a spade a spade; shes just seeking attention because shes lonely and with very few people giving her real attention in life.
The truth is bitter, shes not appealing to the eyes at all.

She has attention and is not lonely

What do u mean by appealing to d eyes

Life is more than good looks

Besides that's a mean thing to say abt anyone

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shows Her Bikini/Swimsuit Body by Nellyblaq: 3:31pm On Nov 10, 2019
I really admire Kechi's confidence. Even with her scares,she still looks beautiful.❤
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shows Her Bikini/Swimsuit Body by Nellyblaq: 3:41pm On Nov 10, 2019
danny56:
Before the crash do we hear of her this much...?

Or is she trying too hard to create happiness for herself....??

Or bloggers lack media content

What is really going on her?

Don't be insensitive kid.Before the crash,she was a 16 year old secondary school student going home from her boarding school.So use your tongue and count your teeth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

“I Have Seen Better Breast TBOSS”- Reuben Abati / Cossy Orjiakor's Cleavage-revealing Outfit To Vanguard Awards: Sexy Or Trashy? / How Many Of You Remember This Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.