Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,071 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

Freeze, You're So Wrong! Satan Is The All-Time Record Holder Of Humans Killed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Freeze, You're So Wrong! Satan Is The All-Time Record Holder Of Humans Killed (608 Views)

Satan Is Claiming Ownership Of Many Of You / Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets / Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Freeze, You're So Wrong! Satan Is The All-Time Record Holder Of Humans Killed by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 09, 2019
FREEZE, YOU'RE SO WRONG! SATAN IS THE ALL-TIME RECORD HOLDER OF MOST HUMANS KILLED EVER SINCE HUMANS LIVED

You once said that the "prosperity" gospel was from the pit of hell, and I agreed with you on that. But I hope you'd also agree with me that this your idea that Satan had never killed any human is also from the pit of hell, and consequently withdraw it, because it's beyond obvious that there's no other place such an idea which clearly glorifies the greatest enemy of man called the devil could have ever come from.

You have to be very careful, because this view you shared in the respect of God and Satan is a blasphemy of the highest order, hence I'm quite shocked that you are still not able to see it, but are ridiculously using the same Bible where the devil's murderous acts is clearly documented, to yet justify such a blunder.

According to the Bible, Satan was a murderer from the beginning:

John 8:44 (KJV)

44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

So apart from all those Satan was clearly shown to have murdered in the Bible such as the instance of Job's children(Job 1:12-19), how could you also see Jesus of all people in the Bible call Satan a murderer from the beginning and yet go on to say that Satan never killed anyone in the Bible?

If you didn't understand who he killed that made him a murderer from the beginning, why not ask God to reveal it to you, instead of coming out hastily with such a contradictory statement?

Satan was a murderer from the beginning because he took man's eternal life from him in the beginning. That's how Satan became a murderer from the beginning, for with that single strike, Satan did not only killed man but all humans that descended from him in advance.

Therefore if you could possibly count all the descendants of Adam since the beginning, that should give you the exact figure of how many humans Satan murdered from the beginning, for Satan murdered all of them in the past and present, and future at the same time. In otherwords Satan murdered humanity.

And that was not the physical death, but the spiritual death, which is the worst death of all, hence making Satan the worst human murderer of all time.

And it is was to save man from this death that was inflicted upon him and all his descendants by the murderer from the beginning called the devil, that God had to give the eternal life of His only begotten Son as a ransom, so that man could have the eternal life which Satan had taken from him, back.

John 3:16 (KJV)

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Therefore, while Satan is the thief who only comes to man to steal, kill and destroy his life, God is the One who through His Son came that man may have eternal life.

John 10:10 (KJV)

10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

Therefore it's beyond apparent that your use the Bible to justify your idea which blasphemously paints God as the killer of the Bible and Satan as the otherwise could only be a result of the ignorance of the Truth.

For while that could sound to you as knowledge, that is actually the "lack of knowledge" that God said was why His people were being destroyed in the Bible text you quoted, because it is lie from the destroyer of men's lives called the devil, and not the Truth.

For it the same lack of knowledge that destroyed man in the beginning despite that he ate of the tree of knowledge, because it was a lie from the devil, not the knowledge of the Truth.

This is the knowledge that saves man from being destroyed:

John 8:32 (KJV)

32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

This is the Truth:

John 14:6 (KJV)

6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

John 8:36 (KJV)

36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

I felt the urgent need to do this because I believe you have gotten some right in the past, but knew for a certainty that this was a very huge blunder on your part, as it clearly glorifies Satan and blasphemes against God, so I couldn't help but respond.

My advice is that you be very careful not to follow this just carnally but prayerfully, for Satan the murderer from the beginning is not playing at all.

God bless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Freeze, You're So Wrong! Satan Is The All-Time Record Holder Of Humans Killed by Ladylite: 6:34pm On Nov 09, 2019
Daddy freeze is the new Frozen
Re: Freeze, You're So Wrong! Satan Is The All-Time Record Holder Of Humans Killed by etrange: 6:41pm On Nov 09, 2019
Lol... the difference is, freeze could get numbers and events from the bible to support his claim but yours is based on "satan was called a murderer either directly or indirectly therefore he must be a murderer".

Not supporting freez o cheesy
Re: Freeze, You're So Wrong! Satan Is The All-Time Record Holder Of Humans Killed by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 09, 2019
etrange:
Lol... the difference is, freeze could get numbers and events from the bible to support his claim but yours is based on "satan was called a murderer either directly or indirectly therefore he must be a murderer".

Not supporting freez o cheesy
Is it possible to be a murderer from the beginning and not kill?

Freeze said Satan never killed in the Bible even when the instance of Job is clearly written there.
Re: Freeze, You're So Wrong! Satan Is The All-Time Record Holder Of Humans Killed by Chapter1vs6(m): 6:50pm On Nov 09, 2019
jesusjnr:
FREEZE, YOU'RE SO WRONG! SATAN IS THE UNDISPUTED RECORD HOLDER OF MOST HUMANS KILLED EVER SINCE HUMANS LIVED

Why is there no single verse from the old testament in your epistle to show who the devil killed ?

Why is killing a competition between God and the Satan?
Re: Freeze, You're So Wrong! Satan Is The All-Time Record Holder Of Humans Killed by etrange: 7:01pm On Nov 09, 2019
jesusjnr:
Is it possible to be a murderer from the beginning and not kill?

Freeze said Satan never killed in the Bible even when the instance of Job is clearly written there.

Who did he kill?
Re: Freeze, You're So Wrong! Satan Is The All-Time Record Holder Of Humans Killed by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 09, 2019
etrange:

Who did he kill?
Who did he not kill?

He's a murderer from the beginning so tell me how that if you don't believe my own opinion.

Even Freeze gave some instances of that despite saying that Satan never killed in the Bible, thereby contradicting himself.
Re: Freeze, You're So Wrong! Satan Is The All-Time Record Holder Of Humans Killed by etrange: 7:30pm On Nov 09, 2019
jesusjnr:
Who did he not kill?

He's a murderer from the beginning so tell me how that if you don't believe my own opinion.

Even Freeze gave some instances of that despite saying that Satan never killed in the Bible, thereby contradicting himself.

You keep saying he's a murderer from the beginning. And that brings me back to my first statement here, freeze could get numbers and events from the bible to support his claim but yours is based on "satan was called a murderer either directly or indirectly therefore he must be a murderer".

Who and who did he kill?
Re: Freeze, You're So Wrong! Satan Is The All-Time Record Holder Of Humans Killed by Jouslaw(m): 7:52pm On Nov 09, 2019
jesusjnr:
FREEZE, YOU'RE SO WRONG! SATAN IS THE UNDISPUTED RECORD HOLDER OF MOST HUMANS KILLED EVER SINCE HUMANS LIVED

You once said that the "prosperity" gospel was from the pit of hell, and I agreed with you on that. But I hope you would also agree with me that this your idea that Satan had never killed any human is also from the pit of hell, and consequently withdraw it, because it's beyond obvious that there's no other place such an idea which clearly glorifies the greatest enemy of man called the devil could have ever come from.

You have to be very careful, because this view you shared in the respect of God and Satan is a blasphemy of the highest order, hence I'm quite shocked that you are still not able to see it, but are ridiculously using the same Bible where the devil's murderous acts is clearly documented, to yet justify such a blunder.

According to the Bible, Satan was a murderer from the beginning:

John 8:44 (KJV)

44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

So how could you see Jesus of all people in the Bible call Satan a murderer from the beginning and yet go on to say that Satan never killed anyone in the Bible?

If you didn't understand who he killed that made him a murderer from the beginning, why not ask God to reveal it to you, instead of coming out hastily with such a contradictory statement?

Satan was a murderer from the beginning because he took man's eternal life from him in the beginning. That's how Satan became a murderer from the beginning, for with that single strike, Satan did not only killed man but all humans that descended from him in advance.

For that was not just the physical death, but the spiritual death, which is the worst death of all, hence making Satan the worst human murderer of all time.

And it is was to save man from this death that was inflicted upon him and all his descendants by the murderer from the beginning called the devil, that God had to give the eternal life of His only begotten Son as a ransom, so that man could have the eternal life which Satan had taken from him, back.

John 3:16 (KJV)

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Therefore, while Satan is the thief who only comes to man to steal, kill and destroy his life, God is the One who through His Son came that man may have eternal life.

John 10:10 (KJV)

10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

Therefore it's beyond apparent that your use the Bible to justify your idea which blasphemously paints God as the killer of the Bible and Satan as the otherwise could only be a result of the ignorance of the Truth.

For while that could sound to you as knowledge, that is actually the "lack of knowledge" that God said was why His people were being destroyed in the Bible text you quoted, because it is lie from the destroyer of men's lives called the devil, and not the Truth.

For it the same lack of knowledge that destroyed man in the beginning despite that he ate of the tree of knowledge, because it was a lie from the devil, not the knowledge of the Truth.

This is the knowledge that saves man from being destroyed:

John 8:32 (KJV)

32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

This is the Truth:

John 14:6 (KJV)

6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

John 8:36 (KJV)

36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

I felt the urgent need to do this because I believe you have gotten some right in the past, but knew for a certainty that this was a very huge blunder on your part, as it clearly glorifies Satan and blasphemes against God, so I couldn't help but respond.

My advice is that you be very careful not to follow this just carnally but prayerfully, for Satan the murderer from the beginning is not playing at all.

God bless.

YOUR POINTS ARE WRONG.
Re: Freeze, You're So Wrong! Satan Is The All-Time Record Holder Of Humans Killed by Chapter1vs6(m): 7:59pm On Nov 09, 2019
etrange:

Who and who did he kill?
he will stylishly avoid this.

They avoid intelligent questions
Re: Freeze, You're So Wrong! Satan Is The All-Time Record Holder Of Humans Killed by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 09, 2019
Jouslaw:

YOUR POINTS ARE WRONG.
Do you believe in God?
Re: Freeze, You're So Wrong! Satan Is The All-Time Record Holder Of Humans Killed by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 09, 2019
Chapter1vs6:

Why is there no single verse from the old testament in your epistle to show who the devil killed ?

Why is killing a competition between God and the Satan?

Chapter1vs6:

Lol!

You call these questions by the word "intelligent"?

If after going through my "epistle" you still can't see who the devil killed, then it's because the scope of my "epistle" exceeds your mental capacity.

So you should be able to understand why your so-called intelligent questions are foolish questions to me, hence not worthy dignifying with a response.
Re: Freeze, You're So Wrong! Satan Is The All-Time Record Holder Of Humans Killed by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 09, 2019
etrange:

You keep saying he's a murderer from the beginning. And that brings me back to my first statement here, freeze could get numbers and events from the bible to support his claim but yours is based on "satan was called a murderer either directly or indirectly therefore he must be a murderer".

Who and who did he kill?
You know when i first saw your moniker, i was wondering where i had encountered that moniker before. But i yet thought I was speaking with someone who believed in God. So it baffled me why you were not able to comprehend the saying of Jesus that "Satan was a murderer from the beginning", and treating it with such disregard.

Because if you didn't lack knowledge of the Truth, that alone should answer your question. But now I know why you are coming from, so no point going any further with this, because this one pass your level.

Lucky for you though, someone at your level is here, who calls these your foolish questions "intelligent", so you still have someone you can continue to relate with here, but as for me, this thread is not meant for those who lack knowledge of the Truth.
Re: Freeze, You're So Wrong! Satan Is The All-Time Record Holder Of Humans Killed by etrange: 8:58am On Nov 10, 2019
jesusjnr:
You know when i first saw your moniker, i was wondering where i had encountered that moniker before. But i yet thought I was speaking with someone who believed in God. So it baffled me why you were not able to comprehend the saying of Jesus that "Satan was a murderer from the beginning", and treating it with such disregard.

Because if you didn't lack knowledge of the Truth, that alone should answer your question. But now I know why you are coming from, so no point going any further with this, because this one pass your level.

Lucky for you though, someone at your level is here, who calls these your foolish questions "intelligent", so you still have someone you can continue to relate with here, but as for me, this thread is not meant for those who lack knowledge of the Truth.

If I had the knowledge, would I still be asking? Is it not because I do not understand that I ask?

You didn't answer me. You lost an opportunity to enlighten me; to save a soul. Instead, you called my questions foolish and thus embarrassing me in a public forum. I'm not sure Jesus would have done that.
Re: Freeze, You're So Wrong! Satan Is The All-Time Record Holder Of Humans Killed by etrange: 8:59am On Nov 10, 2019
Chapter1vs6:

Jesusjnr, with the response you gave me, you just proved this guy to be right.
Re: Freeze, You're So Wrong! Satan Is The All-Time Record Holder Of Humans Killed by etrange: 9:05am On Nov 10, 2019
jesusjnr:

Lol!

You call these questions by the word "intelligent"?

If after going through my "epistle" you still can't see who the devil killed, then it's because the scope of my "epistle" exceeds your mental capacity.

So you should be able to understand why your so-called intelligent questions are foolish questions to me, hence not worthy dignifying with a response.

You're getting more aggressive, bro. You wrote something to enlighten people and your audience came back with questions and you're calling them foolish? Was your epistle not meant to be "discussed"? Do you expect people to just come and type "Amen" and go?
Re: Freeze, You're So Wrong! Satan Is The All-Time Record Holder Of Humans Killed by Chapter1vs6(m): 9:06am On Nov 10, 2019
etrange:

you need not reply him. He was expecting me to insult him back so that the discussion will be diverted grin
Re: Freeze, You're So Wrong! Satan Is The All-Time Record Holder Of Humans Killed by etrange: 9:08am On Nov 10, 2019
Jouslaw:

YOUR POINTS ARE WRONG.

He doesn't even have the knowledge of what he's writing. Otherwise, he wouldn't wriggle out of every question by insulting the person asking.
Re: Freeze, You're So Wrong! Satan Is The All-Time Record Holder Of Humans Killed by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 10, 2019
etrange:

You didn't answer me. You lost an opportunity to enlighten me; to save a soul. Instead, you called my questions foolish and thus embarrassing me in a public forum. I'm not sure Jesus would have done that.
Trust me, you're not a lost opportunity to save a soul, for someone who is not willing to be saved, cannot be a lost opportunity.

I told you the truth but you're not willing to know the Truth that would set you free, so you are the one that lost an opportunity to be saved yourself, no one did it to you. So stop looking for someone else to blame.

If you truly want to be saved, you'd not be looking for someone to blame, because you'd know that you are not getting saved for someone but yourself.

You are using Jesus to defend yourself, the same Jesus whose Words you were taking for granted as though they had no single value.

For your information, Jesus called people blind and foolish while He was here on Earth, so do not be surprised if He were here and because of your unwillingness to see the Truth, He calls you the same.

I just did my best to explain to you that this thread was not intended for people who lacked knowledge of the Truth as you and the other guy, so I'm sorry if that was embarrassing to you.
Re: Freeze, You're So Wrong! Satan Is The All-Time Record Holder Of Humans Killed by etrange: 9:18am On Nov 10, 2019
jesusjnr:
Trust me, you're not a lost opportunity to save a soul, for someone who is not willing to be saved, cannot be a lost opportunity.

I told you the truth but you're not willing to know the Truth that would set you free, so you are the one that lost an opportunity to be saved yourself, no one did it to you. So stop looking for someone else to blame.

If you truly want to be saved, you'd not be looking for someone to blame, because you'd know that you are not getting saved for someone but yourself.

You are using Jesus to defend yourself, the same Jesus whose Words you were taking for granted as though they had no single value.

For your information, Jesus called people blind and foolish while He was here on Earth, so do not be surprised if He were here and because of your unwillingness to see the Truth, He calls you the same.

I just did my best to explain to you that this thread was not intended for people who lacked knowledge of the Truth as you and the other guy, so I'm sorry if that was embarrassing to you.

You did your best to explain to me? Which one of your posts was this your "best" cause you've not really made any attempt to explain a single thing, bro. Let's not get emotional, we're all here to learn. Just point me back to the explanation, I must have missed it. I'm sorry.
Re: Freeze, You're So Wrong! Satan Is The All-Time Record Holder Of Humans Killed by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 10, 2019
etrange:

You're getting more aggressive, bro. You wrote something to enlighten people and your audience came back with questions and you're calling them foolish? Was your epistle not meant to be "discussed"? Do you expect people to just come and type "Amen" and go?
You have come again trying to draw public sympathy to yourself.

I already told you to go and talk with your friend who does not believe in God or what Jesus says, for this is not meant for those who lack knowledge of the Truth.

Haba na. It's not by force for someone to save a lost soul, if the soul doesn't know he is lost and isn't willing to be found.
Re: Freeze, You're So Wrong! Satan Is The All-Time Record Holder Of Humans Killed by etrange: 9:25am On Nov 10, 2019
jesusjnr:
You have come again trying to draw public sympathy to yourself.

I already told you to go and talk with your friend who does not believe in God or what Jesus says, for this is not meant for those who lack knowledge of the Truth.

Haba na. It's not by force for someone to save a lost soul, if the soul doesn't know he is lost and isn't willing to be found.

Lol... Ok. It's fine. cheesy
Re: Freeze, You're So Wrong! Satan Is The All-Time Record Holder Of Humans Killed by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 10, 2019
etrange:

Obviously i proved the both of you lacked knowledge of the Truth.

(1) (Reply)

See The Free State Of The Art Primary School Built By Salvation Ministries In PH / Why Do We Cry When We Pray? / The Imam Healed Of Coronavirus By Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.