Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Satan Is Claiming Ownership Of Many Of You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Satan Is Claiming Ownership Of Many Of You (1814 Views)

Nigerians Blast Happie Boys For Claiming OPM Pastor Raped, Impregnated Minor / Ghanaian Court Returns Ownership Of Winners Chapel Ghana To Bishop Oyedepo / Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Satan Is Claiming Ownership Of Many Of You by Lostchild(m): 1:06pm On Sep 07, 2021
Satan Has Illegally Lay Claims Of Ownership Of Many Of You

Have you seen a demon telling a prophet or a deliverance minister of God that you are wicked?

I used to be a gentle man, a peaceful christian, a person who does not believe in violent prayers as I see no need for conflict. But right now, I see myself as the spiritually most wicked person that is currently walking in the planet earth. I learn to be merciless to the dark astra kingdoms and the things of the devils. I have terrorize the kingdom of darkness to the point where the devil's fear me (Deu 2:25) that is how God wants every Christian believer to be.

Physically, I am a very gentle and peaceful soul in nature, but I am spiritually wicked. I stop going to church, and if I manage to go to church, I get so bored. Everything they do in church is so boring to me. Why? I see many Christians as lazy. I mean, too lazy that, they are petting their demon.

Why am I saying this? Am I being proud? not at all.

I am saying this because I saw the evil days. I saw problems of life. I saw troubles that made me to become spiritually violent and brutal person in Christ Jesus. If you are a pastor, if you see where and how I pray, you will be convince and change your own prayer point. If you are a follower of Christ, if you see how I pray. In fact, if you see how I use and twist scripture to attack demons, your own conscience will judge you. You will doubt your own spiritual and prayer life. If you are around me, you will see how demons will begin to scream because of my excessive prayers and fire. You will easily believe and see how powerful is the weapon of prayer.

One heavily ignorant nairaland user previously quote me, trying to lecture me on how a person can use one week to deal with foundational powers. Imagine a person who is still in multiple bondage, trying to lecture a person who the Word Himself (Gal 5:1) has set free from the powers and forces of idols.

My father village has the biggest juju shrine I have ever seen in my life. There are lot of marine shrines in my paternal family. From my father Yoruba lineage, they are all idols worshipers. And the worst part is that, my own father made peace with the devils. The Evil one - Satan began to claim ownership of all members of my family.

The devils were claiming ownership of me, they claim ownership of every areas of my life. My careers, my finance, everything good in my life were under constant attack. They exchange my glory and brought shame and humiliation to my life.

The devils limited me to the point where I will even have to beg for a plate of food just to survive for years. It was so bad that I was not able to afford a cup of garri because the devils took away all my finances and subjected me to a life of suffering and tears.

I gentle manly prayed for years and plead with God to help me, but nothing change.

Everyone I know later forgot me. Those who saw me started rejecting me. All these above, filled me with rage, where I became so angry and I declared war against Satan and his forces. In my anger, I wage offensive war against the devils. I spiritually dealt with all the devils that is behind the generation shrines and foundational altars in my family.

I knew that, If I don't deal with these forces and put an end to their operation in my life, they will continue to destroy me and later continue in the life of my unborn children. I discovered that, when a man made covenant with a small demon, he made covenant with Satan himself. That demon is a representative of Lucifer as he is only acting under the authority and commission given to him by Satan himself.

THE AXIS
I also discovered that, when you touch a small demon, you touch them all. The whole horde of hell is permitted to wage war against you.

During the process, I also live in a (compound) where it was difficult for one to prosper. Among everyone I was the only one that tried to make money in that compound. I suffered so much attack inside that place to the point where I turn my apartment into an altar of prayer and fire. In trying to deal with my own family idols, altars and shrines, I also found myself fighting the devils in that family as swell.

I learnt that, the man who build the house was a follower of mermaid spirit, of which the devils in that family has made claim of ownership over his entire household and properties. Everything in that family, including their children and properties is own by the marine powers in that family. Whoever marry into that family, his life and children will be own by the marine powers in that family.

When I pray inside my house, I always make sure that I use the (Bible) scripture verses like (Exodus 14:14)(Isaiah 42:13)(Deu 9:3)(Psalm 97:3)(Isaiah 66:15)(Amos 7:4) and many more scripture s to attack the devil's. And 80% of my prayer is full of fire. The demons in people will begin to scream because they cannot stand prayers that is full of fire.

Their retaliation became physical as they uses the bodies of everyone around me and of all the family members to wage war against me. Even the ones that live outside their family compound will come and wage war against me.

I will used God and His angels to attack them spiritually, while the devils will used humans to attack me physically. I remember praying one afternoon, after coming outside, a demon fired me an arrow ➷ by using the body of a young girl to throw insult at me just to provoke me. Immediately I turn to look at her, the spirit of God instantly spoke to me and He said to me, do not respond.

I said to the Holy Spirit, OK.

MY PURPOSE
My purpose of writing is to remind many here that, the devils is illegally claiming ownership over them and their family. The devils will lay claims over your children and properties due to evil covenant with family idols.

In the spiritual or astra realms of darkness, demons have spiritual high document of purchase of slaves with signature on it.

These demonic high document is called title deeds that were sealed with blood of animal and sacrifices.

Also, many of you, the altars fighting you are many. Your family altars may be 12 in numbers, but as you get married, the altars fighting you become double through marital spiritual tie to your husband or wife.

MY READERS: Your own mouth in constant violent prayer is the only weapon that will set you 100% free. Remember that if you decide to deal with the devils with prayers, it will become more harder when you are married. Yes, it become harder because they will attack you.

They will attack your business.
They will attack your children
They will attack your wife or they can use her body if she is open to darkness.

MY ENCOUNTER
In 2013, God enable me to encounter an ex ocult master who spent 21 years in fellowship with the devils in the astra world. He was a former servant of Sat Gopinatha one of the fallen angel and cosmic Lord of darkness.

This ex occult and mentor of mine who is now in Christ, thought me many of the secret that I used in defeating the devils. He revealed to me the spiritual mappings of the dark astra kingdoms. He thought me that God operate in 7 numbers and also thought me the mystery of 12:am, 1:am, 2:am, 3;am mid night prayers.

He was the one that made me to know that, every spiritual problems of life can only be solve by midnight prayers. He though me many spiritual secret things and If not for the secret he revealed and impact into me, I would have still been wallowing in bondage.

Whatever Info I share about my life and prayers, even if it help just one soul to come out from spiritual bondage and prison, then it is worth it.

FINAL WORDS
Icicles : God said that, upon those who live a life of prayer, He will bestow unto them the power to overcome all the might of Satan (Luke 10:17-20)

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Satan Is Claiming Ownership Of Many Of You by Lostchild(m): 1:13pm On Sep 07, 2021
Many of you, the devils altars in your family has not been touch. It is still active, taking more blood and causing more destruction

Many of you are still petting your demon

The message above is a call to a life of prayer. If you don't personally deals with your demons, they will continue to destroy your life and the life of your children
Re: Satan Is Claiming Ownership Of Many Of You by Kobojunkie: 1:14pm On Sep 07, 2021
Lostchild:
Satan Is Claiming Ownership Of Many Of You

Have you seen a demon telling a prophet or a deliverance minister of God that you are wicked?
A better question would be were there any prophets in the Bible who were in fact visited by demons or devils at all? undecided

1 Like

Re: Satan Is Claiming Ownership Of Many Of You by Lostchild(m): 1:30pm On Sep 07, 2021
Flies cannot feast on meat on fire.

The devils fear men of prayer

1 Like

Re: Satan Is Claiming Ownership Of Many Of You by Lostchild(m): 1:33pm On Sep 07, 2021
If you are a single or married person, just give 2 hours of your daily time in prayer.

See two hours prayer as spiritual exercise you must do daily.

May God be with you all
Re: Satan Is Claiming Ownership Of Many Of You by judedwriter(m): 1:46pm On Sep 07, 2021
Lostchild:
Satan Is Claiming Ownership Of Many Of You

I used to be a gentle man, a peaceful christian, a person who does not believe in violent prayers as I see no need for conflict. But right now I see myself as the spiritual most wicked person that is currently walking the planet earth. I am merciless to the dark kingdoms and the things of the devils. I have terrorize the kingdom of darkness to the point where they no longer mention my name (Deu 2:25) that is how God wants every christian believer to be.

Physically, I am a very gentle and peaceful in nature but I have become spiritually wicked. I decide to stop going to church, and if I manage to go to church, I get so bored as everything they do in church so boring to me. I see many christians as lazy, I mean, too lazy that, they are petting their demon.

Why am I saying this? am I being proudful? not at all.

I am saying this because I saw the evil days. I saw troubles of life. I saw troubles that made me to become spiritually violent and brutal person in Christ. If you are a pastor, if you see where and how I pray, you will be convince and change your own prayer point. If you are a christian, if you see how I pray, In fact, if you see how I use and twist scripture to attack demons, your own conscience will judge you and you will doubt your own spiritual life. If you are around me, you will see how demons will begin to scream because of my excessive prayers. You will easily believe and see how powerful is the weapon of prayer.

One heavily ignorant nairaland user previously quote me, trying to lecture me on how a person can use one week to deal with foundational powers. Imagine a person who is still in bondage, trying to lecture a person who the word Himself (Gal 5:1) has set me free from the powers and bondage of idols.

My father village has the biggest juju shrine I have ever seen in my life. There are lot of shrines in my paternal family. From my father lineage, they are all idols worshipers, and the worst part is that, my own father made peace with the devils. And the Evil one - Satan began to claim ownership of all members of my family.

The devils were claiming ownership of me, they claim ownership of every areas of my life. My careers, my finance, everything good in my life were under attack. They exchange my glory and brought shame and disgrace to my life.

The devils limited me to the point where I will even have to beg for a plate of food just to survive for many years. It was so bad that I was not able to afford a cup of garri because the devils took away all my finances and subjected me to a life of suffering.

Everyone I know later forgot me, those who saw me started rejecting me. All these above, filled me with rage, where I became angry and I declared war against Satan and his forces. I wage offensive war against the devils- and spiritually burnt all the devils that is behind the generation shrines and foundational altars in my family.

I knew that, If I don't deal with these forces and put an end to their operation in my life, they will continue to destroy me and later continue in the life of my unborn children. I discovered that, when a man made covenant with a small demon, he made covenant with Satan himself because that demon is a representive of Lucifer as he is only acting under the authority and commision given to him by Satan himself.

During the process, I also live in a yard (compound) where it was difficult for one to prosper. Among everyone I was the only one that tried to make money in that compound. I suffered so much attack inside that place to the point where I turn my apartment into an altar of prayer and fire. In trying to deal with my own family idols, altars and shrines, I also found myself fighting the devils in that family as swell.

I discovered that, the man who build the house was a worshiper of mermaid spirit, of which the devils in that family has made claim of ownership over his entire household and properties. Everything in that family, including their children and properties is own by the marine powers in that family. Whoever mary into that family, his life and children will be own by the marine powers in that family.

When I pray inside my house, I always make sure that I use the (bible) scripture verses to attack and 60% of my prayer is full of fire and demons in people will begin to scream because they cannot stand prayers that is full of fire.

Their retaliation became physical as they uses the bodies of everyone around me and of all the family members to wage war against me. Even the ones that live outside their family compound will come and wage war against me. I will used God and His angels to attack them spiritually, while the devils will used humans to attack me physically. I remember praying one afternoon, after coming outside, a demon fired me an arrow by using the body of a young girl to say something evil to me that will provoke me, Immediately I turn to look at her, the spirit of God instantly spoke to me and said to me, do not respond. I said to the spirit, OK.

My purpose of writing is to remind many that, the devils is claiming ownership over them and their family. The devils will lay claims over your children and properties due to evil covenant with family idols. In the spiritual realm of darkness, demons have spiritual document of purchase of slaves with signature on it. These demonic document is called (title deeds) that were sealed with blood of animal and sacrifices.

Many of you, the altars fighting you are many. Your family altars may be 12 in numbers, but as you get married, the altars fighting you become double through marriage spiritual tie to your husband or wife.

MY READERS: Your own mouth in constant violent prayer is the only weapon that will set you 100% free. Remember that if you decide to deal with it through prayers, it become more harder when you are married. Yes, it become harder because they will attack you, they will attack your business, they will your children, they will attack your wife or they can use her body if she is open to darkness.

MY ENCOUNTER

In 2013, God enabled me to encounter an ex ocultic master who spent 21 years in fellowship with the devils. He was a servant of "Sat Gobinatha" one of the fallen angel and comsic Lord of darkness.

This ex occult mentor of mine thought me many of the secret I used in defeating the devils. He revealed to me the spiritual mappings of the dark kingdoms. He thought me that God operate in 7 numbers and also thought me the mystery of 12:00am, 1:00am, 2:00am, 3;00am mid night prayers. He was the one that made me to know that, every spiritual problems of life can only be solve by midnight prayers. He though me many spiritual secret things and If not for the secret he revealed and impact into me, I would have still been wallowing in darkness.

Whatever Info I share about my life and prayers, even if it help just one soul to come out from spiritual bondage and prison, then it is worth it.

☆FINAL WORDS☆

Upon those who live a life of prayer God will bestow unto them the power to overcome all the might of Satan (Luke 10:17-20)

Hmmm interesting....

I too by the grace of God am a very spiritual Christian.

I spent time to read out scriptures, fast and praise God, and it's really helpful to me spiritually. These last days are full of wickedness...

Anyone who lacks a spiritual life is to be pitied indeed. The devil goes about like a roaring lion seeking whom to devour.

However, can you teach more on midnight hours and their importance?

I noticed that spiritual warfare is hottest at midnight.

2 Likes

Re: Satan Is Claiming Ownership Of Many Of You by Lostchild(m): 1:51pm On Sep 07, 2021
judedwriter:

Hmmm interesting....

I too by the grace of God am a very spiritual Christian.

I spent time to read out scriptures, fast and praise God, and it's really helpful to me spiritually. These last days are full of wickedness...

Anyone who lacks a spiritual life is to be pitied indeed. The devil goes about like a roaring lion seeking whom to devour.

However, can you teach more on midnight hours and their importance?

I noticed that spiritual warfare is hottest at midnight.

I will try to share more light on midnight prayers

Will also mention your name
Re: Satan Is Claiming Ownership Of Many Of You by Lostchild(m): 2:42pm On Sep 07, 2021
judedwriter

It is true; You can enter into his presence with praises and thanks giving but you can not used these to defeat the enemies

Praising God and reading your bible is a good thing but these are two different thing from prayer.

You can be effective to defeat the enemy When violently praying with knowledge.

The battles takes place in the first heaven, then then second heaven.

There are seven levels of spiritual warfare. I will write more about these level later
Re: Satan Is Claiming Ownership Of Many Of You by 22jumpstreet: 2:56pm On Sep 07, 2021
Satan is not a dual opposite of God. He is also under the will of God.
Whatever he does iis with permission from God...

There is just nothing God created that he can't control, to think otherwise is a big insult against the creator..

2 Likes

Re: Satan Is Claiming Ownership Of Many Of You by Dtruthspeaker: 3:40pm On Sep 07, 2021
Lostchild:
Satan Is Claiming Ownership Of Many Of You...

He is not claiming ownership, he is their father already!

1 Like

Re: Satan Is Claiming Ownership Of Many Of You by Dtruthspeaker: 3:45pm On Sep 07, 2021
Lostchild:

I will try to share more light on midnight prayers

Will also mention your name.

See, when I tell you many of you not Christians and do not belong to Christ, you get angry.

Did you not read that No one can harm God's Own? And that evil ONLY goes after the sinfull?

Midnight prayers and fighting Satan is Proof that you do not belong to God.

Sorry, that is the Truth!

Cc:judedwriter

1 Like

Re: Satan Is Claiming Ownership Of Many Of You by Omotakins(m): 4:43pm On Sep 07, 2021
Can you speak more about the mystery of midnight prayers(between 12a.m to 3.am). I currently do most of my prayers at midnight too as I am battling with some stubborn familiar spirit. It's already wounded, but I want to do more.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Satan Is Claiming Ownership Of Many Of You by Omotakins(m): 4:45pm On Sep 07, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

See, when I tell you many of you not Christians and do not belong to Christ, you get angry.

Did you not read that No one can harm God's Own? And that evil ONLY goes after the sinfull?

This is a proof that you hardly know anything about spiritual warfare!

1 Like

Re: Satan Is Claiming Ownership Of Many Of You by Omotakins(m): 4:50pm On Sep 07, 2021
Kobojunkie:
A better question would be were there any prophets in the Bible who were in fact visited by demons or devils at all? undecided
kobojunkie, you think you know a lot, but you just don't know as you ought to.

1 Like

Re: Satan Is Claiming Ownership Of Many Of You by Kobojunkie: 4:52pm On Sep 07, 2021
Omotakins:
kobojunkie, you think you know a lot, but you just don't know as you ought to.
Here is a direct question for you on this. What is it that you think you know that I don't know? undecided

And another question, were there any prophets in the Bible who were in fact visited by demons or devils at all? undecided
Re: Satan Is Claiming Ownership Of Many Of You by Dtruthspeaker: 5:12pm On Sep 07, 2021
Omotakins:
This is a proof that you hardly know anything about spiritual warfare!

This is Proof that you do not have Christ and Christ does not Cover you for darkness always flees from Light ALWAYS, NO TUSSLE OR STRUGGLE. IT JUST RUNS AWAY IMMEDIATELY LIGHT SHOWS UP.

So also does evil disappear from the Sight of God as chickens and lizards run from you.

People who do not have Christ are just deceiving you as you want to be deceived.

So, The Lord is not your Light and you are not saved by Psalm 27 for Fear and Terrors of the Night belongeth alway to all who do not walk in the Way of The Lord.

That is The Truth!
Re: Satan Is Claiming Ownership Of Many Of You by Ayo081(m): 6:34pm On Sep 07, 2021
I actually don't buy,

The evil one is not so bothered about how much we pray. Infacts he delights in confusion. The amount of time that should be used on growing in the knowledge of God has been replaced with praying too hard (neglecting that we have to first make peace with God). I mean you think you can defeat the devil?

That's delusion.

The battle is not ours but God's.

Even our Lord asked us not to pray like the gentiles. The prerequisite to prayer is righteousness.

NB: I never said there're no evil forces. I remembered one time one trynna attack me around 10pm while sleeping. 10pm o. Woke up and placed my Bible near me and I experienced peace afterwards.
Re: Satan Is Claiming Ownership Of Many Of You by Kobojunkie: 6:46pm On Sep 07, 2021
Ayo081:
I actually don't buy,

The evil one is not so bothered about how much we pray. Infacts he delights in confusion. The amount of time that should be used on growing in the knowledge of God has been replaced with praying too hard (neglecting that we have to first make peace with God). I mean you think you can defeat the devil?

That's delusion.

The battle is not ours but God's.

Even our Lord asked us not to pray like the gentiles. The prerequisite to prayer is righteousness.

NB: I never said there're no evil forces. I remembered one time one trynna attack me around 10pm while sleeping. 10pm o. Woke up and placed my Bible near me and I experienced peace afterwards.
I don't buy it too as I know fot aWhen Jesus Christ, the one who is God over our lives, taught us how to pray. He gave us a prayer we can say in about 30 seconds....giving us more than enough time to focus on other things also necessary for a well-grounded life in Jesus Christ. undecided

Men have instead taken to seeking glory in speaking of praying for hours on end- something Jesus Christ never taught us to do - proclaiming they do it on behalf of the one who said those who belong to Him are those who do what He asks. Those decieved by these things are those who don't know what Jesus Christ truly commands. undecided

1 Like

Re: Satan Is Claiming Ownership Of Many Of You by Ayo081(m): 6:51pm On Sep 07, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I don't buy it too as I know fot aWhen Jesus Christ, the one who is God over our lives, taught us how to pray. He gave us a prayer we can say in about 30 seconds....giving us more than enough time to focus on other things also necessary for a well-grounded life in Jesus Christ. undecided

Men have instead taken to seeking glory in speaking of praying for hours on end- something Jesus Christ never taught us to do - proclaiming they do it on behalf of the one who said those who belong to Him are those who do what He asks. Those decieved by these things are those who don't know what Jesus Christ truly commands. undecided

Again not to say that the devil won't attack. But they're weightier matters.

Cc John 15:7
Re: Satan Is Claiming Ownership Of Many Of You by Omotakins(m): 6:54pm On Sep 07, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Here is a direct question for you on this. What is it that you think you know that I don't know? undecided

And another question, were there any prophets in the Bible who were in fact visited by demons or devils at all? undecided
Hmmmmn
Re: Satan Is Claiming Ownership Of Many Of You by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 07, 2021
Lostchild:
judedwriter

You can enter into his throne room with praises and thanks giving but you can not used these to defeat the enemies

Praisibg God and reading your bible are two different thing from prayer.

You can be effective to defeat the enemy with praying with knowledge.

The battles takes place in the first heaven, then then second heaven.

There are seven levels of spiritual warfare. I will write more about these level later

Please we are waiting. Mention me when you drop your write up on this.

Please don't argue with anyone, just do your thing. Everyone mustn't agree with you.

1 Like

Re: Satan Is Claiming Ownership Of Many Of You by Omotakins(m): 7:03pm On Sep 07, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

This is Proof that you do not have Christ and Christ does not Cover you for darkness always flees from Light ALWAYS, NO TUSSLE OR STRUGGLE. IT JUST RUNS AWAY IMMEDIATELY LIGHT SHOWS UP.

So also does evil disappear from the Sight of God as chickens and lizards run from you.

People who do not have Christ are just deceiving you as you want to be deceived.

So, The Lord is not your Light and you are not saved by Psalm 27 for Fear and Terrors of the Night belongeth alway to all who do not walk in the Way of The Lord.

That is The Truth!

May your eyes be opened.

1 Like

Re: Satan Is Claiming Ownership Of Many Of You by Dtruthspeaker: 7:16pm On Sep 07, 2021
Omotakins:
May your eyes be opened.

grin Is it ever possible that I should ever listen to the one who FEARS?

Do I not know that Fear is a mark and character of Satan's children?

Since I learnt to Walk after The Lord 20 years back I have never been shaken or threatened by anything. No thing moves me.

Evil does not come near me nor my dwelling place nor my work nor my lying down, EXACTLY AS WRITTEN.

So it is you who needs to remove from thyself, the blindness of Lies, if you like and walk into The House of The Lord!
Re: Satan Is Claiming Ownership Of Many Of You by Kobojunkie: 7:21pm On Sep 07, 2021
Omotakins:
Hmmmmn
You no fit answer? But you were quick to claim to know what I don't know? undecided

1 Like

Re: Satan Is Claiming Ownership Of Many Of You by truespeak: 7:37pm On Sep 07, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin Is it ever possible that I should ever listen to the one who FEARS?

Do I not know that Fear is a mark and character of Satan's children?

Since I learnt to Walk after The Lord 20 years back I have never been shaken or threatened by anything. No thing moves me.

Evil does not come near me nor my dwelling place nor my work nor my lying down, EXACTLY AS WRITTEN.

So it is you who needs to remove from thyself, the blindness of Lies, if you like and walk into The House of The Lord!

Oh! This is so sweet and true, I just had to speak up on seeing this.

Psalm 23:4 "Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil for though art with me"

Of course, this can only be where the Lord is Truly your Shepherd!

1 Like

Re: Satan Is Claiming Ownership Of Many Of You by Ayo081(m): 7:57pm On Sep 07, 2021
Absolutely!
truespeak:

Oh! This is so sweet and true, I just had to speak up on seeing this.

Psalm 23:4 "Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil for though art with me"

Of course, this can only be where the Lord is Truly your Shepherd!
Re: Satan Is Claiming Ownership Of Many Of You by truespeak: 8:03pm On Sep 07, 2021
Ayo081:
Absolutely!
Great!
Re: Satan Is Claiming Ownership Of Many Of You by Omotakins(m): 9:21pm On Sep 07, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You no fit answer? But you were quick to claim to know what I don't know? undecided
Don't worry, you will have an epiphany sooner or later. Your posts have shown your depth. I say no more

1 Like

Re: Satan Is Claiming Ownership Of Many Of You by Ayo081(m): 9:23pm On Sep 07, 2021
Omotakins:
Don't worry, you will have an epiphany sooner or later. Your posts have shown your depth. I say no more
He's God person tho undecided
Re: Satan Is Claiming Ownership Of Many Of You by Kobojunkie: 9:28pm On Sep 07, 2021
Omotakins:
Abeg! Stop with the foolishness! undecided
Re: Satan Is Claiming Ownership Of Many Of You by Lostchild(m): 12:30am On Sep 08, 2021
smiley
Re: Satan Is Claiming Ownership Of Many Of You by Lostchild(m): 12:32am On Sep 08, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

I don't debate with ignorant men

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Huxley,tudor, Mazaje,ogaga4luv & Naira, Can You Marry Your Child To A Christian? / Joy To The Wise.rccg / Why Must Christians Suffer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.