Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

Akwa Ibom North West Senatorial District Result As It Stands Now - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom North West Senatorial District Result As It Stands Now (51940 Views)

Godswill Akpabio Wins Akwa Ibom North-West Senate Seat / Akwa Ibom North West: APC Submits Akpabio's Name To INEC / Report On Akwa Ibom North-west Senatorial Ticket Final, INEC Tells Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom North West Senatorial District Result As It Stands Now by NORSYK(m): 9:57pm On Nov 09, 2019
Stanchem029:

Remember Ganduje vs Abba Gida gida.

It’s true my brother let's watch how it plays out, it all boils down to the total number of pvc collected.
Re: Akwa Ibom North West Senatorial District Result As It Stands Now by FakeManna: 9:57pm On Nov 09, 2019
[s]
sarrki:

He should stay put at the ministry of Niger delta

I remember the current governor of Bauchi Bala Muhammed was a sitting Senator during President Gej era he resigned from the red chambers and head the ministry of fct

We need him more at the Niger delta

The cabals wants him out of the ministry

Hell NO
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom North West Senatorial District Result As It Stands Now by mechanics(m): 9:58pm On Nov 09, 2019
Any hope for him?
Re: Akwa Ibom North West Senatorial District Result As It Stands Now by FakeManna: 9:59pm On Nov 09, 2019
[s]
sarrki:
Seriously I will rather prefer akpabio to back out

We need him to clean the mess in NDDC

The cabal in niger delta region now wants him to go to senate

NO way

We don’t need is services in senate

Akpabio please clean up the Niger delta ministry for us

God bless you uncommon transformer
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom North West Senatorial District Result As It Stands Now by Sirjamo: 10:02pm On Nov 09, 2019
As a politician, you can only prove your political mettle by winning elections, not being appointed as a minister. Akpabio should resign his ministerial position and and go win back that senatorial seat. Festus Keyamo can take over as minister of Niger Delta, he'd do an equally good Job there, if not better than Akpabio!!!

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom North West Senatorial District Result As It Stands Now by LORDKing001: 10:09pm On Nov 09, 2019
If all the voters vote for APC it will be tie. Equal 114973 then who wins .
Draw match

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom North West Senatorial District Result As It Stands Now by rolams(m): 10:10pm On Nov 09, 2019
Sirjamo:
As a politician, you can only prove your political mettle by winning elections, not being appointed as a minister. Akpabio should resign his ministerial position and and go win back that senatorial seat. Festus Keyamo can take over as minister of Niger Delta, he'd do an equally good Job there, if not better than Akpabio!!!

And you think Akpabio can win with that little register voters. How many people even get PVC amongst the registered voters?
Re: Akwa Ibom North West Senatorial District Result As It Stands Now by SyrusdeHansome(m): 10:13pm On Nov 09, 2019
Oduclemz:

108,000 and it’s AKPABIO’s LG

Guy stop deceiving urself. The 108,000 was a deliberate attempt by Akpabio to outnumber Ekpenyong. Ask urself: how many pple voted in the 9 local government that only Essien Udim will reach 108,000 registered voters

4 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom North West Senatorial District Result As It Stands Now by udemzyudex(m): 10:14pm On Nov 09, 2019
sarrki:

NO way

You're a confuse fellow.
Re: Akwa Ibom North West Senatorial District Result As It Stands Now by Samanza89: 10:16pm On Nov 09, 2019
Oduclemz:

And where did you get your own register from?... Say what you know and leave speculations.
Re: Akwa Ibom North West Senatorial District Result As It Stands Now by fergie001: 10:16pm On Nov 09, 2019
[quote author=richidinho post=83886832][/quote]
I laughed when I saw his manufactured 108000 votes...

INEC is saying 19k+ are registered.....Akpabio is insisting the LGA has 61329 registered voters.....

So, 61329 in the 11 wards that make up the LGA.
Accreditation we go see how many go remain.....
Re: Akwa Ibom North West Senatorial District Result As It Stands Now by Chasaq237: 10:18pm On Nov 09, 2019
Honestly with this margin the joy of akpabio's supporters will be Short lived
Re: Akwa Ibom North West Senatorial District Result As It Stands Now by Sirjamo: 10:20pm On Nov 09, 2019
rolams:

And you think Akpabio can win with that little register voters. How many people even get PVC amongst the registered voters?
In his own local government as a two term governor, 39000 votes should be a walk in the park for him.

The LG has 108 000 registered voters, at least, 60% would have obtained their PVC's.

If I were him. I'd take my chances with that election than continue reporting to Abba Kyari as a minister.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom North West Senatorial District Result As It Stands Now by Lugianostar(m): 10:22pm On Nov 09, 2019
Nigerian politicians are just nuts and awkward with devilish agendas as no one is exempted.
Re: Akwa Ibom North West Senatorial District Result As It Stands Now by udemzyudex(m): 10:26pm On Nov 09, 2019
Sirjamo:
In his own local government as a two term governor, 39000 votes should be a walk in the park for him.

The LG has 108 000 registered voters, at least, 60% would have obtained their PVC's.

If I were him. I'd take my chances with that election than continue reporting to Abba Kyari as a minister.

Where are you getting all this information from? Funny.
Re: Akwa Ibom North West Senatorial District Result As It Stands Now by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 09, 2019
sarrki:

NO way

Akpabio is a thief just like the rest of dem

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom North West Senatorial District Result As It Stands Now by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 09, 2019
sarrki:

I remember the current governor of Bauchi Bala Muhammed was a sitting Senator during President Gej era he resigned from the red chambers and head the ministry of fct

Hell NO

We is who?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom North West Senatorial District Result As It Stands Now by Staro: 11:01pm On Nov 09, 2019
Nevergree:
Las las, is serving ban...she was last seen around 7:55pm on Nov 6.
In one accord we say a very big thank you to the mod that heard the cries of his/her people.
May your days be long.

pls enjoy your dead meat while you're away from Nairaland forum.

His ban is overdue
Re: Akwa Ibom North West Senatorial District Result As It Stands Now by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 09, 2019
duality:

See your life?

Did you ever believe you will be writing this about akpabio?

Is he no longer corrupt? From a corrupt party?

Clean what exactly?

What a shame

The hypocrisy of that old fool you quoted knows no bounds.
When Akpabio was in PDP, he was corrupt but now that he is in APC, he is a saint who will clean up the corruption in NDDC. Just imagine. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom North West Senatorial District Result As It Stands Now by senatordave1(m): 11:29pm On Nov 09, 2019
fergie001:

I laughed when I saw his manufactured 108000 votes...

INEC is saying 19k+ are registered.....Akpabio is insisting the LGA has 61329 registered voters.....

So, 61329 in the 11 wards that make up the LGA.
Accreditation we go see how many go remain.....
How many were in obingwa
Re: Akwa Ibom North West Senatorial District Result As It Stands Now by senatordave1(m): 11:31pm On Nov 09, 2019
Sirjamo:

Fergie and danwakae come here.at least 75k should have pvc
Re: Akwa Ibom North West Senatorial District Result As It Stands Now by klax(m): 11:44pm On Nov 09, 2019
Wait oo pls which Akpabio again So this man not please with the ministerial portfolio given to him? If I'm Buhari I'm going to withdraw the ministerial appointment from with no time wasted it shows he is not please and someone not pleased with such appointment can't perform.or deliver.

Anyway that Senator seat he want to die for won't reach him.
Re: Akwa Ibom North West Senatorial District Result As It Stands Now by Danwakae(m): 11:50pm On Nov 09, 2019
senatordave1:

Fergie and danwakae come here.at least 75k should have pvc

You are referencing a blind man, even when you have the tools to get the exact figures...most Nigerians are too lazy, Baba Buhari is very correct...even INEC could not do simple calculation as such, ordered a rerun in Benue.
Re: Akwa Ibom North West Senatorial District Result As It Stands Now by LZAA: 1:46am On Nov 10, 2019
sarrki:

Hell NO

Re: Akwa Ibom North West Senatorial District Result As It Stands Now by DMerciful(m): 2:41am On Nov 10, 2019
Wonders sha never end. Same Akpabio you called corruption personified when he was in PDP of 18yrs?
sarrki:

NO way

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom North West Senatorial District Result As It Stands Now by cybertron88: 3:37am On Nov 10, 2019
Oduclemz:

If they like they can inflate it to 200k akpabio has lost that election. Akpabio had gotten what he wants from buhari which is recognition and freedom from efcc. He wouldn't be foolish to think he can win his senatorial seat back. It's extremely difficult to rig and put someone who the people don't want in power in niger Delta. If voters here talk say dem no want u no amount of rigging can put u in power. Akpabio knows this and won't even be Keen on contesting any rerun.
Re: Akwa Ibom North West Senatorial District Result As It Stands Now by Nobody: 3:57am On Nov 10, 2019
-

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom North West Senatorial District Result As It Stands Now by manduwem(m): 4:03am On Nov 10, 2019
Sirjamo:

Chief I wish u understand some obvious facts...
Minus the elections impending there has never been any 108k voters (check inec voters register from 2007 till date,
I'm an akwaibomite and we at home no it will take more Dan a Kano n Osun decides replay to give Akpabio victory.
To start with Igini has to b removed as Inec REC else u will have only the 19k registered voters for Essien udim for accreditation n he won't get all of us to come out.

In any case I'm sitting this one out as d thuggery we suffered in march bc of this same election is still fresh in my head.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom North West Senatorial District Result As It Stands Now by OKorowanta: 5:00am On Nov 10, 2019
manontree:
This is not a way to run a country. The judiciary is so easily manipulated. Sad

Just cos it didn't go your way means it was manipulated..
Na una be the problem of d judiciary.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom North West Senatorial District Result As It Stands Now by sujexy(m): 5:57am On Nov 10, 2019
Oduclemz:

This one just finished sipping snake urine...loll
The total registered voters is 20k+ and margin is 38k... miracle won't even help him .loll

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom North West Senatorial District Result As It Stands Now by thaler(m): 6:04am On Nov 10, 2019
Akpabio has lost this race

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Protesters Hit Abuja Over Supreme Court Order On Old Naira (Photos) / COVID-19: FG May Extend Lockdown As Cases Rise To 305 / Yoruba Apex Group Strips Obasanjo Of All Chieftaincy Titles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.