Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Akwa Ibom North West Senatorial District Result As It Stands Now - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom North West Senatorial District Result As It Stands Now (51961 Views)

Godswill Akpabio Wins Akwa Ibom North-West Senate Seat / Akwa Ibom North West: APC Submits Akpabio's Name To INEC / Report On Akwa Ibom North-west Senatorial Ticket Final, INEC Tells Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom North West Senatorial District Result As It Stands Now by heysquare(m): 6:09am On Nov 10, 2019
designking:
Akpabio should stay put at NDDC.

This is the first time the rot in the NDDC is been exposed. The vibes right now in the NDDC is a ray of hope for the region.

Akpabio has a way of upping performance like Fashola and just a 35% performance of the resources from the NDDC, the Niger Delta will become a better place.

Festus Kiyamo would take over if Akpabio eventually returns to senate. That's d reason for Festus Kiyamo redeployment to that ministry I think.
Re: Akwa Ibom North West Senatorial District Result As It Stands Now by emu22(m): 6:16am On Nov 10, 2019
Oduclemz:

108,000 and it’s AKPABIO’s LG

If the total number of registered voters is 108,000 then Akpabio Still stand a chance of winning.
Re: Akwa Ibom North West Senatorial District Result As It Stands Now by searay(m): 6:17am On Nov 10, 2019
chloride6:
what is the total number of registered voters in the LG
?
over 100 thousand in that LGA
Re: Akwa Ibom North West Senatorial District Result As It Stands Now by MrFly(m): 6:30am On Nov 10, 2019
chloride6:
?
80k bt about 65k voted last time out
Re: Akwa Ibom North West Senatorial District Result As It Stands Now by Sonoyom(m): 7:26am On Nov 10, 2019
sarrki:
Seriously I will rather prefer akpabio to back out

We need him to clean the mess in NDDC

The cabal in niger delta region now wants him to go to senate

NO way

We don’t need is services in senate

Akpabio please clean up the Niger delta ministry for us

God bless you uncommon transformer
Akpabio Clean up what?
Is he cleaning NDDC up the way he cleaned AKSG account?
The only thing he would clean up is NDDC accounts.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom North West Senatorial District Result As It Stands Now by rolams(m): 7:33am On Nov 10, 2019
Sirjamo:
In his own local government as a two term governor, 39000 votes should be a walk in the park for him.

The LG has 108 000 registered voters, at least, 60% would have obtained their PVC's.

If I were him. I'd take my chances with that election than continue reporting to Abba Kyari as a minister.

Your thought though. Let's see how he plans to handle the situation.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom North West Senatorial District Result As It Stands Now by fergie001: 7:34am On Nov 10, 2019
senatordave1:

How many were in obingwa
The Kano of Abia?
Re: Akwa Ibom North West Senatorial District Result As It Stands Now by urose93(f): 7:52am On Nov 10, 2019
bixton:

What exactly will he be cleaning in the ministry............
I guess the same thing he cleaned up in Akwa Ibom as governor... grin

What do you know about Akwa Ibom. Akpabio remains one of the best governors that has governed the state of Akwa Ibom. Leave politics.
Re: Akwa Ibom North West Senatorial District Result As It Stands Now by JADEK01(m): 7:57am On Nov 10, 2019
I want him as a president
Re: Akwa Ibom North West Senatorial District Result As It Stands Now by OgundeleT(m): 8:34am On Nov 10, 2019
Akpabio can't withdraw from the race anymore. All he can do is to resign and contest.
Re: Akwa Ibom North West Senatorial District Result As It Stands Now by AroleOduduwa2: 10:12am On Nov 10, 2019
Some people here are busy shouting Akpabio has a chance. The person in question is busy with his legal team trying to see if there’s a way out, so he doesn’t have to contest.
Re: Akwa Ibom North West Senatorial District Result As It Stands Now by backbone503(m): 11:32am On Nov 10, 2019
Essien Udim is his LGA, one in which about 65,000 of his votes were fraudulently cancelled. If Akpabio really wants to go back to the senate, he surely will.
Re: Akwa Ibom North West Senatorial District Result As It Stands Now by Hallenjay: 12:47pm On Nov 10, 2019
To all of u talking, am not sure the registered voters in d local govt can b lower than the margin and the judiciary will still allowed a rerun...That's a total waste of resources ...we know this is naija but something r not done even d ekpeyong has his own lawyer nah.
Re: Akwa Ibom North West Senatorial District Result As It Stands Now by inyenejo(m): 2:14pm On Nov 10, 2019
Apc, God forbid! not in our dear state, Akpabio should carry his useless Godforsaken terrorists and most corrupt political party in the world called apcshit to the north, we are PDP in Akwa Ibom state etang ekak ekipe etie!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom North West Senatorial District Result As It Stands Now by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 10, 2019
a
Re: Akwa Ibom North West Senatorial District Result As It Stands Now by bixton(m): 2:29pm On Nov 10, 2019
urose93:

What do you know about Akwa Ibom. Akpabio remains one of the best governors that has governed the state of Akwa Ibom. Leave politics.

I'm not talking about politics.
Oh yes, he is one of the best governors Akwa Ibom had but he is not yet the best governor in Nigeria.
More so you need to have a measurement for standards as it concerns governance and placement of development projects. You don't put standards and performance based on one's predecessors as a form a rating.
As a person I like him. He has put Akwa Ibom State on map and every Akwa Ibomite should be proud of the state.
Re: Akwa Ibom North West Senatorial District Result As It Stands Now by realstars: 4:18pm On Nov 10, 2019
chloride6:
?
23,000 against 38,000. That Senate thing, no joy oooh for Akpabio.
Re: Akwa Ibom North West Senatorial District Result As It Stands Now by Johnnyessence(m): 3:43pm On Nov 11, 2019
Akpabio will surely loose woefully in the rerun poll in his senatorial district.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of Kwankwaso And Peter Obi Having A Good Laugh / Osinbajo Gets New Chopper From Caverton Helicopters / COVID-19: FG May Extend Lockdown As Cases Rise To 305

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.