Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,789 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

Tacha's Fans Donate TV, Washing Machine, Water Dispenser, AC To Her - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha's Fans Donate TV, Washing Machine, Water Dispenser, AC To Her (40476 Views)

Tacha's Fans Crash Cool FM & Hot FM Website Just To Watch Her Interview / "Tacha Fans Are Her Major Problems" — Toyin Lawani Blows Hot / Tacha’s Fans Clash With Seyi’s Fans As They Replace Tacha Banner With Seyi Own (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tacha's Fans Donate TV, Washing Machine, Water Dispenser, AC To Her by Chummynoni(m): 11:10pm On Nov 09, 2019
i stil dont understand why some pple gives someone who is finanacially ok more than them gift. some of u donates what u cant give yur family. charity shud begin at home

1 Like

Re: Tacha's Fans Donate TV, Washing Machine, Water Dispenser, AC To Her by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 09, 2019
I pity for yoots of today in obodo naija
Re: Tacha's Fans Donate TV, Washing Machine, Water Dispenser, AC To Her by masseratti: 11:19pm On Nov 09, 2019
Àwọn werey... Dem no see the lady that posted been robbed in Abuja, and hammer been hit on her, none of then gave her dime, it's people that dont need it they are rooting sending money to.
Re: Tacha's Fans Donate TV, Washing Machine, Water Dispenser, AC To Her by samba200(m): 11:24pm On Nov 09, 2019
Nevergree:

At least, minimum of 7 people goes to ban on this forum everyday because of .

Even the mentions that have nothing to do with , she'll report you and be rest assure that you would be banned.

meaning she is jobless or what?
How can you go about making sure people are getting banned like as if you are been paid for it,

i pray she gets banned for life in this forum

2 Likes

Re: Tacha's Fans Donate TV, Washing Machine, Water Dispenser, AC To Her by MusaDanladi1: 11:30pm On Nov 09, 2019
Nevergree:

Las las, is serving ban...

Oluwa o se o.

She never see it coming. She always believe that she's superior to all the people on this forum.

Law of karma!

Azin,
The girl can report... ehn!
Don't regoice yet. The cockroach will soon be back.

2 Likes

Re: Tacha's Fans Donate TV, Washing Machine, Water Dispenser, AC To Her by Enemyofpeace: 11:30pm On Nov 09, 2019
Everything they donated na second hand from oshodi market
Re: Tacha's Fans Donate TV, Washing Machine, Water Dispenser, AC To Her by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 11:33pm On Nov 09, 2019
shhhhhhhhhhh
0KNM:
No body spray?
Re: Tacha's Fans Donate TV, Washing Machine, Water Dispenser, AC To Her by Alex09(m): 11:38pm On Nov 09, 2019
Wonder shall never end
Re: Tacha's Fans Donate TV, Washing Machine, Water Dispenser, AC To Her by pavoda: 11:41pm On Nov 09, 2019
See you gift here

Re: Tacha's Fans Donate TV, Washing Machine, Water Dispenser, AC To Her by digitaltrades: 12:23am On Nov 10, 2019
Nevergree:

Oluwa o se o.

She never see it coming. She always believe that she's superior to all the people on this forum.

Law of karma!

Azin,

It is not a female; it is a male pretending to be a female

2 Likes

Re: Tacha's Fans Donate TV, Washing Machine, Water Dispenser, AC To Her by colorsofrainbow: 12:30am On Nov 10, 2019
sauceEEP:
[b]Camry 2.2[/b]for make sense or maybe dem money no reach am? undecided
do u have anything to do with Ladipo or autoparts in general??
Re: Tacha's Fans Donate TV, Washing Machine, Water Dispenser, AC To Her by naijacentric(m): 1:51am On Nov 10, 2019
Nevergree:

Oluwa o se o.

Law of karma!

Azin,
i am so happy i wonder wat the guy did i thought all the mods were his paddy. That yahoo suya guy grin
Re: Tacha's Fans Donate TV, Washing Machine, Water Dispenser, AC To Her by naijacentric(m): 1:55am On Nov 10, 2019
Nevergree:

At least, minimum of 7 people goes to ban on this forum everyday because of .

Even the mentions that have nothing to do with , she'll report you and be rest assure that you would be banned.
as in ehn i thought the guy was a mod sef this one ur using she na woman ni??
Re: Tacha's Fans Donate TV, Washing Machine, Water Dispenser, AC To Her by naijacentric(m): 1:56am On Nov 10, 2019
adeniyi65:

Wetin do you.you even carry im matter so teyy for h**d reach your signature box.haba!!
na ur paddy ni
Re: Tacha's Fans Donate TV, Washing Machine, Water Dispenser, AC To Her by naijacentric(m): 1:57am On Nov 10, 2019
Hypocrit:
na she cause my seven days ban na.

I hate her with passion. She talks like someone who is being remote control or programmed.

She is always on every thread with atleast two post on each of the thread.

She is like a bot here.
dat suya business na beta lie grin
Re: Tacha's Fans Donate TV, Washing Machine, Water Dispenser, AC To Her by Nobody: 2:13am On Nov 10, 2019
Angelfrost:
Sigh... Someone needs to either investigate or research how Lionel Messi takes these 25 to 30 yard free kicks... This has gone beyond ridiculous. lipsrsealed

Utterly speechless!!! Messi is far removed from every other footballer. What the fvck!!!

U sef dey see am?

That guy dey use jarz jare
Re: Tacha's Fans Donate TV, Washing Machine, Water Dispenser, AC To Her by nextstep(m): 2:19am On Nov 10, 2019
Na wah oh... after spending money voting for person, they are still using money to donate.

Yet if you ask them to buy exercise book or math set for their village school, they will complain how there's no money.
Re: Tacha's Fans Donate TV, Washing Machine, Water Dispenser, AC To Her by kizyalex10(m): 3:00am On Nov 10, 2019
GistOffer:
Big Brother Naija star, Tacha was surprised by fans at her meet and greet party in Portharcourt.

Television set, Washing Machine, Water Dispenser, AC were donated to Tacha by her fans.

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/tv-washing-machine-water-dispenser-ac-were-donate-to-tacha-by-her-fans
and yet money no dey naija.stupid aspiring oloshos trying to celebrate their mentor
Re: Tacha's Fans Donate TV, Washing Machine, Water Dispenser, AC To Her by akilo1: 3:14am On Nov 10, 2019
Nigerians and stupidity are like buhari and osibande

1 Like

Re: Tacha's Fans Donate TV, Washing Machine, Water Dispenser, AC To Her by Paulo3ree(m): 3:44am On Nov 10, 2019
I comment my reserve

Re: Tacha's Fans Donate TV, Washing Machine, Water Dispenser, AC To Her by Nobody: 4:54am On Nov 10, 2019
arantess:
Hisense television fa
Make u carry ur bad mouth comot for where Hisense dey. U hear?
Re: Tacha's Fans Donate TV, Washing Machine, Water Dispenser, AC To Her by ba7man(m): 4:56am On Nov 10, 2019
Lugianostar:
It pays to be controversial sometimes?

Good for her!!!
Nationwide controversy in exchange for fan, tv, ac and dispenser??

Not worth it.

1 Like

Re: Tacha's Fans Donate TV, Washing Machine, Water Dispenser, AC To Her by thaler(m): 6:14am On Nov 10, 2019
You guys won't gather such money and donate it to orphanage homes and the needy. Tacha doesn't need those things

1 Like

Re: Tacha's Fans Donate TV, Washing Machine, Water Dispenser, AC To Her by AmuDimpka: 6:22am On Nov 10, 2019
Nigerians are getting more stupid by the day ....
Re: Tacha's Fans Donate TV, Washing Machine, Water Dispenser, AC To Her by Pain(m): 6:29am On Nov 10, 2019
arantess:
Hisense television fa

Yes Hisense TV for a Senseless Girl. Maybe she can now watch out for good manners on EmmanuelTV.
Re: Tacha's Fans Donate TV, Washing Machine, Water Dispenser, AC To Her by Munzy14(m): 6:39am On Nov 10, 2019
nazablossom:
They no buy car for her . Misplaced priority undecided
cheesy
Re: Tacha's Fans Donate TV, Washing Machine, Water Dispenser, AC To Her by RealityShot: 7:10am On Nov 10, 2019
Evil must have followers thats why the devil thrives
Re: Tacha's Fans Donate TV, Washing Machine, Water Dispenser, AC To Her by chachanga: 7:33am On Nov 10, 2019
Who will donate sense to them

Naija peeps, misdirecting crucial focus since 1807 tongue

thaler:
You guys won't gather such money and donate it to orphanage homes and the needy. Tacha doesn't need those things
Una nor see wucked pipo? And today now plenty dem go carry leg go Church enter mosque... See their online profile many go tell you "God First..." etc etc... Forget dis pple
Re: Tacha's Fans Donate TV, Washing Machine, Water Dispenser, AC To Her by Abdotcom(m): 7:39am On Nov 10, 2019
staged, help me ask them if have been feeding well[b]staged, help me ask them if have been feeding well[/b]staged, help me ask them if have been feeding well
Re: Tacha's Fans Donate TV, Washing Machine, Water Dispenser, AC To Her by NACE13: 9:06am On Nov 10, 2019
Angelfrost:
Sigh... Someone needs to either investigate or research how Lionel Messi takes these 25 to 30 yard free kicks... This has gone beyond ridiculous. lipsrsealed

Utterly speechless!!! Messi is far removed from every other footballer. What the fvck!!!

Bro, I think he scored 3 penalty kicks yesterday. He has turned free kicks to his just-like-every-other-day thing. No big deal. I don't know about Pele, Maradona and other legends but Legends like Messi are born once in a thousand years.
Re: Tacha's Fans Donate TV, Washing Machine, Water Dispenser, AC To Her by jayboy007(m): 9:21am On Nov 10, 2019
Never knew Tachas fans In her hometown, PH are broke ass people. Was expecting a G wagon and other goodies. Ph people don wise up b that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Attack Odunlade Adekola And Mr. Latin / Burnaboy & Mom Watching And Celebrating Man United Match With Customized Jersey / Tiwa Savage Shows Her Zanku Moves In Bra Top

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.