Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Philip Morris - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Philip Morris (5998 Views)

Nnpc Recruitment Interview Hold Down Too Long/philip Consulting / Massive Recruitment At Philip Consulting Limited (over 50 Positions) / Philip Consulting I§ Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Philip Morris by phatgirl(f): 8:56am On May 23, 2007
thanks for your prompt response.I have got enough
Re: Philip Morris by Matured26(m): 11:12am On May 23, 2007
Haba Phatgirl,
Partiality is not allowed in the kingdom of God.
Anyway sha, thanks for the assistance.
Re: Philip Morris by Nobody: 11:41am On May 23, 2007
Cigar go hard to sell for naija ooo!
Re: Philip Morris by anifel20(m): 2:39pm On May 23, 2007
fynewaka:

Cigar go hard to sell for naija ooo!
no bi if you carry your cigar go North, I mean anywhere you reach cigar or cigarette must to sell, you know despite the warning of liability of early death smoking will never stop period.
Re: Philip Morris by VIC4U: 3:45pm On May 23, 2007
pls discribe the nature of job so that we will kn what we are applying for.
Re: Philip Morris by Matured26(m): 4:52pm On May 23, 2007
You guys are far behind.
Before I explain, better quickly send ur data to phat girl's no.
The nature of the job is that Philip morris is a new cigarette company that intends to start big time production in Nigeria.
They need Nigerian graduates and one of the requirements is that you must be able to stand smokers.
So If you can smoke, that's even a plus for you.
That's the much I can tell you now.
Hope I tried?
Re: Philip Morris by herk072179(m): 5:54pm On May 23, 2007
cry
Pls Phat girl, could i possibly convince u to help a brotha out
i just sent my cv to u through sms
my no is 08034675808
Re: Philip Morris by Olusleeky(m): 3:35am On May 24, 2007
i can even pretent to b a smoker wen iam not, skills no dey finish 4 life make man go heven to cllect more, all skills must emanate rite here. i no encourage u to lie ooohhh. u r on ur own.

1love
odebode olumide kelvin
Re: Philip Morris by ohla(f): 1:31pm On May 24, 2007
hi phatgirl,tanks 4 all,but i tried sending my info to the num,u gave and it came back not sent,sud i resend it to d num u gave?tanks a bunch. grin grin
Re: Philip Morris by femi4: 1:39pm On May 24, 2007
Phat girl,pls what is happenein to ur no,I sent my data yesterday[wed] and up till this moment i am yet to receive acknowledge message that my message has been received by you.plssssssssssss show mercy,
Re: Philip Morris by Cint(f): 3:46pm On May 24, 2007
psl has any body gonr thru the 2nd stage of the interview with phillips morris and how did it go.pls i need a reply.Phatgirl,have you heard anything yet from them and wat is hapening.pls i need to know.thank you all.
Re: Philip Morris by bolarine: 1:09pm On May 25, 2007
cint , wnt i say u re in oblivion or is it cose a female?. whn the phn cal waz made , the only response most of us heard waz send ur datas to the no and u ll be contacted in 2 weeks time. hope ur own two weeks waz not in a matter of 2 hours or dayz?
Re: Philip Morris by Cint(f): 3:11pm On May 25, 2007
Bolarine,y are you sounding that way.didnt you read that if you are female,its to your advantage.so y are you sounding jealous now.if you want to know,my 2 wks was just the next 30mins ok.goodluck bros
Re: Philip Morris by Matured26(m): 3:30pm On May 25, 2007
Now let me step in here.
Cint and bolarine pls take it easy.
Whether 2 days, 2 hours, 2 weeks, 2 months or 2 years, the most important thing is that you have a job.
So pray for Philip Morris to come thru but I won't join you to pray cos it's Cigar.
Laughinggggggggggggggggggggggg.
Re: Philip Morris by Cint(f): 3:36pm On May 25, 2007
hi Matured26,dont mind Bolarine.don tknow y he was sounding that way.how you de my bros
Re: Philip Morris by bolarine: 4:07pm On May 25, 2007
alrite cint , am sorry, i dnt mn to sound the way u feel it ok, the forum is mnt to get good jobs, employmnts and meet each other through our different contributions , not to fight,
sorry if ve any way hurt anyone in the house,
one love
Re: Philip Morris by Cint(f): 4:34pm On May 25, 2007
aight Bolarine,apology accepted.take kia and good luck bros
Re: Philip Morris by herk072179(m): 11:54am On May 26, 2007
I just wanted to use this medium to thank all y'all
for this website and to phat girl for her help.
i hope say my cv dey among de enough
Re: Philip Morris by olagboye(m): 12:10pm On May 26, 2007
hello phat gal, i called the no i saw on the net and i spoke with a guy who requested for my email and age and i was told they were going to get in touch in 3 weeks time but they have not . pls reply.
Re: Philip Morris by JudeNzemeks(m): 9:03pm On Oct 13, 2016
Hi guys, I can't find the website or any info on how to apply. Someone pls reply with this info pls.
Re: Philip Morris by Ifeshyne(f): 9:19pm On Oct 13, 2016
JudeNzemeks:
Hi guys, I can't find the website or any info on how to apply. Someone pls reply with this info pls.

You be ghost? kindly scroll up and view the date on the thread sir.
Re: Philip Morris by JudeNzemeks(m): 7:56pm On Oct 14, 2016
Ifeshyne:

You be ghost? kindly scroll up and view the date on the thread sir.

Actually I just got info some days back that they are recruiting again, but I haven't found a way to apply. Dats why I searched and I got led to this post.... I've seen d date.
Re: Philip Morris by Mickdiamond(m): 12:16pm On Aug 03, 2020
Hi everyone pls I did the Philip Morris test last month July 2020 and I haven't been contacted if I failed or passed. I would like to know if there is anyone in my shoes or if there is anyone that has been contacted. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Front Desk Officer Recruitment In A Leading Commercial Bank / INTERSOS Nigeria Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / Ptdf Scholarship 2008/09 Results Are Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.