Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Lawal David's Wife, Agnes David Surprises Him With Birthday Party In Abuja (pix) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Lawal David's Wife, Agnes David Surprises Him With Birthday Party In Abuja (pix) (34614 Views)

Video Of Crossdressers At A Birthday Party In Calabar / Lady Wears Pant & Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) / Lady Covers Her Nude Body With Birthday Cake As She Celebrates. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lawal David's Wife, Agnes David Surprises Him With Birthday Party In Abuja (pix) by AlexReports(m): 9:22pm On Nov 09, 2019
GLAMOUR: Liquor Empire CEO Lawal David Hosted To A Surprise Birthday Party By Wife In Abuja ( Photos)

The Managing Director of Liquor Empire Limited, a leading enterprising agency in Nigeria and Africa, Mr. Lawal David has been hosted to a surprise birthday Dinner Party, organised by his delightful and amazingly beautiful Wife, Mrs. Agnes David. The surprise Dinner Birthday Party was recently at Grand Cubana Hotel, Jabi Abuja.

His friends, family members and colleagues were invited to grace the surprise dinner birthday burst of Mr. Lawal David, which his Wife has invited unknowingly. According to Mr. Lawal, he expressed how astonished he was to be celebrated by family members and friends who made out time out of their busy schedule to mark this significant day of his life.

Mr. Lawal David thanked his friends, family members and colleagues. He expressed high gratifications to the love, encouragement and strenght he has received from his wife since their union. On the other hand, while speaking to AbujaPress, the Wife, Mrs. Agnes David expressed appreciation to God Almighty for preserving, increasing and establishing her husband. She reiterated her unequivocal love for her husband and the happy family which God blessed them with.

During the dinner party, friends and well-wishers extended wishes, prayers and even gifts to the Celebrant. "Mr. Lawal David has been a role model, an iconic enterpreneur and a successful young Fellow", says one of his friends Dr. Kelly Sampa, who spoke to our Reporters while applauding the new age of Mr. Lawal David.

http://nollytvafrica.com/2019/11/09/glamour-liquor-empire-ceo-lawal-david-hosted-to-a-surprise-birthday-party-by-wife-in-abuja-photos/

1 Like

Re: Lawal David's Wife, Agnes David Surprises Him With Birthday Party In Abuja (pix) by AlexReports(m): 9:22pm On Nov 09, 2019
more

1 Like

Re: Lawal David's Wife, Agnes David Surprises Him With Birthday Party In Abuja (pix) by AlexReports(m): 9:22pm On Nov 09, 2019
good

3 Likes

Re: Lawal David's Wife, Agnes David Surprises Him With Birthday Party In Abuja (pix) by AlexReports(m): 9:24pm On Nov 09, 2019
continue

1 Like

Re: Lawal David's Wife, Agnes David Surprises Him With Birthday Party In Abuja (pix) by AlexReports(m): 9:29pm On Nov 09, 2019
impressive

1 Share

Re: Lawal David's Wife, Agnes David Surprises Him With Birthday Party In Abuja (pix) by MiniImportation: 9:36pm On Nov 09, 2019
Ok oooh but am always in awe when ever I see someone celebrating their birthday with Beer,Kush,Olosho etc when the birthday is a clear sign that you are on year closer to your grave. My opinion

18 Likes

Re: Lawal David's Wife, Agnes David Surprises Him With Birthday Party In Abuja (pix) by obiekunie2: 9:41pm On Nov 09, 2019
Ekwe!

hosted to a surprise birthday party of this magnitude by his wife and he is not aware of it!

Na so!

it then means if the wife is cutting okro outside he wount know too!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lawal David's Wife, Agnes David Surprises Him With Birthday Party In Abuja (pix) by Dathypebruv(m): 9:47pm On Nov 09, 2019
I'm still looking for Cubana chief priest in the picture....
Has anybody seen him ?

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lawal David's Wife, Agnes David Surprises Him With Birthday Party In Abuja (pix) by mindful01: 10:23pm On Nov 09, 2019
This money we go make am together
Re: Lawal David's Wife, Agnes David Surprises Him With Birthday Party In Abuja (pix) by drips8(m): 10:23pm On Nov 09, 2019
Happy birthday to him

The party does look nice
Re: Lawal David's Wife, Agnes David Surprises Him With Birthday Party In Abuja (pix) by mrwonlasewonie: 10:24pm On Nov 09, 2019
Smh

And the light skinned girl had to be nakkeed? Please women is unclothedness now fashion? Seems like the more nakedd, thrashy and ratchet they are the more they think they are sexy

Please less is more.everywhere nakkeed women.ahannn.women try respect unaselves na

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lawal David's Wife, Agnes David Surprises Him With Birthday Party In Abuja (pix) by Magnumproperty: 10:25pm On Nov 09, 2019
Nice one. Surprise birthday party dey sweet
Re: Lawal David's Wife, Agnes David Surprises Him With Birthday Party In Abuja (pix) by logan2(m): 10:27pm On Nov 09, 2019
I doubt if this is a surprise party... Any woman who can pull this kinda of organized surprise party under your nose without you noticing. That woman is capable of killing you...

My opinion

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawal David's Wife, Agnes David Surprises Him With Birthday Party In Abuja (pix) by Temitope009(f): 10:29pm On Nov 09, 2019
Love is beautiful kiss
Taking one's spouse by surprise is always a hit.
Give it a trial wink
Re: Lawal David's Wife, Agnes David Surprises Him With Birthday Party In Abuja (pix) by Ndibunna: 10:29pm On Nov 09, 2019
Dathypebruv:
I'm still looking for Cubana chief priest in the picture....

Has anybody seen him ?

Cubana no be one hotel.

The hotel Is scattered across nation.....BAN.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawal David's Wife, Agnes David Surprises Him With Birthday Party In Abuja (pix) by Dathypebruv(m): 10:34pm On Nov 09, 2019
Ndibunna:

Cubana no be one hotel.

Is scatter across.

oponu,who ask you... ITK
' is scatter across '

3 Likes

Re: Lawal David's Wife, Agnes David Surprises Him With Birthday Party In Abuja (pix) by naijadrivablog: 10:40pm On Nov 09, 2019
Alexreports, the FP title and your title are conflicting.

FP says Crave Cubana Manager....

Your Title says, ..Lawal, MD... Held at Cubana Hotel Jabi.

If it is Crave Cubana, I would have seen Obiora in the pictures.

1 Like

Re: Lawal David's Wife, Agnes David Surprises Him With Birthday Party In Abuja (pix) by Burgerlomo: 10:40pm On Nov 09, 2019
HBD LLNP cool
Re: Lawal David's Wife, Agnes David Surprises Him With Birthday Party In Abuja (pix) by Ndibunna: 10:40pm On Nov 09, 2019
Dathypebruv:

oponu,who ask you... ITK ' is scatter across '
Hope you're a millionaire with English language by now.
Don't tell me you still poor

7 Likes

Re: Lawal David's Wife, Agnes David Surprises Him With Birthday Party In Abuja (pix) by Zephd1h(m): 10:47pm On Nov 09, 2019
Hmmmmm

Money speaking
Re: Lawal David's Wife, Agnes David Surprises Him With Birthday Party In Abuja (pix) by jaxxy(m): 10:48pm On Nov 09, 2019
Ok this is manager not chief priest. Congrats
Re: Lawal David's Wife, Agnes David Surprises Him With Birthday Party In Abuja (pix) by Houseofglam7(f): 10:53pm On Nov 09, 2019
undecided
Re: Lawal David's Wife, Agnes David Surprises Him With Birthday Party In Abuja (pix) by MaziEDOZIE(m): 10:54pm On Nov 09, 2019
Ndibunna:

Cubana no be one hotel.

The hotel Is scattered across nation.....BAN.

Nyben231

1 Like

Re: Lawal David's Wife, Agnes David Surprises Him With Birthday Party In Abuja (pix) by CaptainMitch: 10:55pm On Nov 09, 2019
Divine my guy cool
Re: Lawal David's Wife, Agnes David Surprises Him With Birthday Party In Abuja (pix) by Importationguru: 11:15pm On Nov 09, 2019
Happy birthday sir

Get your verified Nigeria PayPal Account that can send and receive without vpn, if you are interested check my signature to contact me via WhatsApp
Re: Lawal David's Wife, Agnes David Surprises Him With Birthday Party In Abuja (pix) by Luckysbab: 11:30pm On Nov 09, 2019
I guess OP forgot to add "...and a shareholder in nairaland".

Cos that's the only reasonable explanation for this being on FP

1 Like

Re: Lawal David's Wife, Agnes David Surprises Him With Birthday Party In Abuja (pix) by Luckysbab: 11:31pm On Nov 09, 2019
obiekunie2:
Ekwe!

hosted to a surprise birthday party of this magnitude by his wife and he is not aware of it!

Na so!

it then means if the wife is cutting okro outside he wount know too!

"Cutting Okro"! Wetin do the kitchen?
Re: Lawal David's Wife, Agnes David Surprises Him With Birthday Party In Abuja (pix) by nonye6194: 11:35pm On Nov 09, 2019
Alex reports and his posts Sha grin

Picture will full everywhere and the captions he gives his pictures sometimes grin grin
Re: Lawal David's Wife, Agnes David Surprises Him With Birthday Party In Abuja (pix) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Nov 09, 2019
HEY WAIT!. let's do some talk.
i don't know if you are planning to buy a car a laptop or phone and any other electronics. or you wishes to go into the business of car importation and exportation, or you are planning of selling phones, laptops and other electronics, or you just wish to learn the act of importing and exporting, then this is for you.
introducing a complete guide on how you can save up to 50% on any of the above mentioned you wish to buy. it is a guide on how you can buy quality cars from cotonou, usa, and canada at a very cheap price, and also a guide on how you can buy any electronics from china at very cheap prices. even without leaving nigeria.
to get this guide delivered to you e-mail at a token of 10K. Each, contact oyedoyinp@gmail.com for details on how to get the e-book. and you will never regret you did, as you can never get a better offer.
Re: Lawal David's Wife, Agnes David Surprises Him With Birthday Party In Abuja (pix) by Goldencheese(m): 5:14am On Nov 10, 2019
cheesy cheesy
Re: Lawal David's Wife, Agnes David Surprises Him With Birthday Party In Abuja (pix) by Nickisindigo(m): 5:26am On Nov 10, 2019
future wife too surprise me
Re: Lawal David's Wife, Agnes David Surprises Him With Birthday Party In Abuja (pix) by AngelHoly(m): 5:30am On Nov 10, 2019
His wife look like Aunty bobrisky

Do you know with just 5k you came change ur entire life around with recharge and get paid

Stop doubting what I’m saying and ask me how to join now before you start regretting it in future

Chat me up for more info

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Much Does One Ileya Ram Cost In Your Area? / Rivers @50: Beautiful Photos From The Boat Regatta, See Floating Masquerades / Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Marcus Masango Wedding In France (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.