Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,592 members, 7,827,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Lawal David's Wife, Agnes David Surprises Him With Birthday Party In Abuja (pix) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Lawal David's Wife, Agnes David Surprises Him With Birthday Party In Abuja (pix) (34616 Views)

Video Of Crossdressers At A Birthday Party In Calabar / Lady Wears Pant & Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) / Lady Covers Her Nude Body With Birthday Cake As She Celebrates. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawal David's Wife, Agnes David Surprises Him With Birthday Party In Abuja (pix) by Lugianostar(m): 5:51am On Nov 10, 2019
Even when border is close!!!
cake is getting these great shape!!!
Buhari must hear this as i will whistle blow!!!
Make i hear

Re: Lawal David's Wife, Agnes David Surprises Him With Birthday Party In Abuja (pix) by tunary(m): 5:51am On Nov 10, 2019
Who's this lawal again
Re: Lawal David's Wife, Agnes David Surprises Him With Birthday Party In Abuja (pix) by thaler(m): 6:11am On Nov 10, 2019
logan2:
I doubt if this is a surprise party... Any woman who can pull this kinda of organized surprise party under your nose without you noticing. That woman is capable of killing you...

My opinion
My thoughts exactly. Between, that wife looks pregnant

1 Like

Re: Lawal David's Wife, Agnes David Surprises Him With Birthday Party In Abuja (pix) by Pain(m): 6:24am On Nov 10, 2019
Alex has come again with his paid promotions. Seun is yet to wake up and start creative monetization of contents of this nature.

Alex reports engages in PR and branding for some wannabes in Abuja, seeking for cheap popularity

A cross examination of these pictures reveals the obvious:

1. The celebrant is definitely a regular at the club
2. The wife is obviously not comfortable with the environment .
3. No way the man and his club roving guests can be surprised by an event at a CLUB!! The location is too obvious. Its gives it away..
4. The half naked chick on his right hand is obviously his "right hand side chick". Can you see how he wrapped his hand on her waist?
5. Wife is kept on the left, his toy on the right. See the Wife's head tilting slightly away. Obviously, she's tired of his lifestyle (Spending money on fake friends like Alex and spending weekends away from home)
6. It's all a show biz and self promotion set up with the usual paraphernalia of wannabes.

Alex, give us a break

Regards

2 Likes

Re: Lawal David's Wife, Agnes David Surprises Him With Birthday Party In Abuja (pix) by JunctionBox: 6:51am On Nov 10, 2019
Seems this Alex Report has share on Nairaland.
Re: Lawal David's Wife, Agnes David Surprises Him With Birthday Party In Abuja (pix) by Ijaycool(f): 8:29am On Nov 10, 2019
Pain:
Alex has come again with his paid promotions. Seun is yet to wake up and start creative monetization of contents of this nature.

Alex reports engages in PR and branding for some wannabes in Abuja, seeking for cheap popularity

A cross examination of these pictures reveals the obvious:

1. The celebrant is definitely a regular at the club
2. The wife is obviously not comfortable with the environment .
3. No way the man and his club roving guests can be surprised by an event at a CLUB!! The location is too obvious. Its gives it away..
4. The half unclad or naked chick on his right hand is obviously his "right hand side chick". Can you see how he has his hand on her waist?
5. Wife is kept on the left, his toy on the right. See the Wifes head tilting slightly away. Obvious, she's tired of his lifestyle (Spending money on fake friends like Alex and spending weekends away from home)
6. It's all a show biz and self promotion set up with the usual paraphernalia of wannabes.

Alex, give us a break

Regards

wife even looks unhappy, except in a pic were she was with another man

1 Like

Re: Lawal David's Wife, Agnes David Surprises Him With Birthday Party In Abuja (pix) by Newbreed2018: 9:53am On Nov 10, 2019
Does the wife not smile?
Man hosted himself a party and tagged it surprised Bday party by wife. Yinmu.
Re: Lawal David's Wife, Agnes David Surprises Him With Birthday Party In Abuja (pix) by Xclusiveme: 10:25am On Nov 10, 2019
All these Cubana Hotels are owned by Obi Cubana shey??
Re: Lawal David's Wife, Agnes David Surprises Him With Birthday Party In Abuja (pix) by webngnews: 4:03pm On Nov 10, 2019
Ok
Re: Lawal David's Wife, Agnes David Surprises Him With Birthday Party In Abuja (pix) by Slimsly100(f): 10:00pm On Nov 10, 2019
Abeg, who is that she-goat wearing a fishing net? And standing beside the celebrant
I never knew being naked is now ........
In short.......
I Taya for naija girls abeg angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Much Does One Ileya Ram Cost In Your Area? / Rivers @50: Beautiful Photos From The Boat Regatta, See Floating Masquerades / Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Marcus Masango Wedding In France (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.