Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,258 members, 7,818,884 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Can This $30,000 International Grant Be Scam? Please advice! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can This $30,000 International Grant Be Scam? Please advice! (1079 Views)

Do Not Do Sra Sales Ranking Assistant, It Is Confirmed Now To Be Scam / Is Qnet Company A Scam ? Please Help Me / Remitano Scam ; Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can This $30,000 International Grant Be Scam? Please advice! by Primenet(m): 9:43pm On Nov 09, 2019
Three days ago a very good friend of mine approached me for financial assistance to help him
process his approved Grant of $30,000 from UK. According to him they need the following
documents.

======================================================
You are hereby requested to submit the following documents, including verification: -
1. Anti-Money Laundering Certificate (AMLC)
2. International Financial Crimes Enforcement Network. (certificate)
3. Tax exemption Certificate.
4. Recommendation Letter

He is requesting for $400 to start processing the document to effect release.
What should i do?

Should I assist him with the said amount?

Does foreign grant require further document?

ADVICE NEEDED URGENTLY!

Re: Can This $30,000 International Grant Be Scam? Please advice! by felixzo1(m): 9:51pm On Nov 09, 2019
lol, some one giving you 30k but requesting 400 for processing. funny. cheap scam

1 Like

Re: Can This $30,000 International Grant Be Scam? Please advice! by thesolutions(m): 10:16pm On Nov 09, 2019
Primenet:
Three days ago a very good friend of mine approached me for financial assistance to help him
process his approved Grant of $30,000 from UK. According to him they need the following
documents.

You are hereby requested to submit the following documents, including verification: -
4. Recommendation Letter

What should i do?

ADVICE NEEDED URGENTLY!

IFC GRANT. RUN.
YOUR FRIENDS ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HACKED.
CALL HIM AND INFORM HIM MAYBE HE CAN RECOVER IT.
Re: Can This $30,000 International Grant Be Scam? Please advice! by SendAbroad: 2:54am On Nov 10, 2019
Primenet:
documents.

4. Recommendation Letter

What should i do?

ADVICE NEEDED URGENTLY!

First off, UK will never ever give you grant in US dollars. They don't joke with their Pounds.

This is cheap scam for you to part with 400usd.
Re: Can This $30,000 International Grant Be Scam? Please advice! by Femi316: 3:07am On Nov 10, 2019
Primenet:
documents.

4. Recommendation Letter

What should i do?

ADVICE NEEDED URGENTLY!

I got the same message too and I was directed to euro network for the procurement of this said document, I have the invoice sent to me by the agency......?

Re: Can This $30,000 International Grant Be Scam? Please advice! by Primenet(m): 7:18pm On Nov 10, 2019
Femi316:
I got the same message too and I was directed to euro network for the procurement of this said document, I have the invoice sent to me by the agency......?

Yeah, he was directed to EuroNetwork in Kenya (Francis by name) for processing the said documents after which the processed documents will be used to access the money from the grant organization which will be paid in four installments.
Re: Can This $30,000 International Grant Be Scam? Please advice! by Primenet(m): 7:29pm On Nov 10, 2019
Here is the invoice sent from Euro Network in Kenya.

Re: Can This $30,000 International Grant Be Scam? Please advice! by Femi316: 9:41pm On Nov 10, 2019
Primenet:

Yeah, he was directed to EuroNetwork in Kenya (Francis by name) for processing the said documents after which the processed documents will be used to access the money from the grant organization which will be paid in four installments.
Yes you re right, I call the person that sent me the invoice he said I should work on the invoice...?
Re: Can This $30,000 International Grant Be Scam? Please advice! by iPhoneRepairer: 11:44pm On Nov 10, 2019
Bro. I've been scammed many many times in the past but I've learnt. I've got the gut feeling that this too is a scam.
Re: Can This $30,000 International Grant Be Scam? Please advice! by lenghtinny(m): 11:45pm On Nov 10, 2019
I don't want to be a killjoy but this sounds like bullsh*t to me angry

Kenya getting involved confirms my suspicion. Moreover, there's no way you will be getting a grant from the UK in dollars....

Use your head, your friend is about to enter one chance....

Re: Can This $30,000 International Grant Be Scam? Please advice! by Primenet(m): 10:43am On Nov 11, 2019
Though according to my friend he said he applied for the grant about 3months ago and he was asked to submit a business plan which he did.

There after, the proposal was approved but must process these documents for him to access the grant.

Let me see if I can get the approval letter sent to him and I will post it here for people to really verity it.

All the same, I thank you for all your comments.
Re: Can This $30,000 International Grant Be Scam? Please advice! by thesolutions(m): 1:36pm On Nov 11, 2019
Primenet:
Though according to my friend he said he applied for the grant about 3months ago and he was asked to submit a business plan which he did.

There after, the proposal was approved but must process these documents for him to access the grant.

Let me see if I can get the approval letter sent to him and I will post it here for people to really verity it.

From all indication, you are the real scammer here. Using different account to chat with yourself.
Re: Can This $30,000 International Grant Be Scam? Please advice! by Primenet(m): 4:04pm On Nov 11, 2019
thesolutions:

From all indication, you are the real scammer here. Using different account to chat with yourself.

That's not true. What if the person who owns that comment says he doesn't have any connection with me... will you stand and beat your chest and make this comment of yours again?

Always read before joining and conversation. Please be guided with your choice of words.
Re: Can This $30,000 International Grant Be Scam? Please advice! by thesolutions(m): 7:50pm On Nov 11, 2019
Primenet:

Re: Can This $30,000 International Grant Be Scam? Please advice! by Primenet(m): 7:22pm On Nov 12, 2019
[quote author=thesolutions post=83941095][/quote]

As you can see one is $250 my friend's own is $400
Re: Can This $30,000 International Grant Be Scam? Please advice! by thesolutions(m): 8:21am On Nov 13, 2019
Primenet:

As you can see one is $250 my friend's own is $400
How is he your friend? When did you guys meet?
Re: Can This $30,000 International Grant Be Scam? Please advice! by Primenet(m): 8:18am On Nov 18, 2019
thesolutions:

How is he your friend? When did you guys meet?

I tire for your questions. How did you get to Know about this thread? My friend in question is not this guy who have a similar issue. Not him I am referring to.

I sought for advice of people have gone through such situation and am happy I did.

See, if not for this thread, I would have parted with some money for my friend for processing.

Thanks everyone for your assistance, advice and help.

(1) (Reply)

Dangote Sold A Loss Making Business For $200 Million, Bought It Back For $1 / Best LG Tvs' To Consider Buying In 2020 - Tech Empire NG / Where Can I Get Plain Tee-shirts(cotton) In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.