Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

How Do I Deal With My Dubious Web Host? - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Deal With My Dubious Web Host? (11030 Views)

5 Factors To Consider When Choosing A Web Host Company / Domain Dish; The Perfect Web Host For You.(why Everyone Needs A Website) / How Can I Install Phpbb Forum Using My Web Host> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Deal With My Dubious Web Host? by Sanchez01: 5:50pm On Nov 10, 2019
Maxxim:

Please can you mention some of them?
I can't vouch for the other 'good ones' other than the one I have been using for years now.

I trust them with everything!
Re: How Do I Deal With My Dubious Web Host? by BlackCrainte: 7:20pm On Nov 10, 2019
Use them for money rituals or spiritual fortification.

You can use some of them as specimen to test charms.
Re: How Do I Deal With My Dubious Web Host? by OBSPROGRAMMER: 9:21pm On Nov 10, 2019
Move to another host
Check out- https://akolagtech.com (5/5 rating)
Re: How Do I Deal With My Dubious Web Host? by UncletC: 9:36pm On Nov 10, 2019
lt might be returned later on. lt might be returned later on. lt might be returned later on. I once had an issue with a web hosting company that charged me a month later after l subscribed for a package that supposed to last for a year. I was surprised after one month, money was again deducted. How they easily access my Master card and liase with my bank to take the money, is their undoing.
l email them twice. No reply was received, l was surprise that after about 3 months, the money was refunded. so just be patient for a while.
Re: How Do I Deal With My Dubious Web Host? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 10, 2019
introvertme:

I think they took your domain to sell.
I thought as much!
Re: How Do I Deal With My Dubious Web Host? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 10, 2019
yomalex:
that domain is a premium one.
How do you mean?
Re: How Do I Deal With My Dubious Web Host? by samuelson06(m): 11:31pm On Nov 10, 2019
Sanchez01:

I use a Nigerian host and this is my third year or so with the provider. I get massive support and my site barely goes down. The last time it did, they explained that they had issues at their data center. Trust me, there are incredible Nigerian web hosting companies and the one I use is superb!

Do you wake up to check from time to time between 12 AM to 5 AM before you conclude that the site barely have a downtime?
Re: How Do I Deal With My Dubious Web Host? by Sanchez01: 1:00am On Nov 11, 2019
samuelson06:

Do you wake up to check from time to time between 12 AM to 5 AM before you conclude that the site barely have a downtime?
As old as you are you'd want to tell me you don't know about Jetpack's site monitor or is it until you carry a long pestle, machete and a hoe before it can be said you keep guard over a website?

Plus, I don't suffer from those issues.
Re: How Do I Deal With My Dubious Web Host? by hostkobo(m): 11:34am On Nov 11, 2019
izzyboi:
Hello Webmasters

I tried to register another domain with my webhost, but it turned out it was already registered even though their site said it could be registered

So the issue is I was charged already, then they said there would be a refund but since over a month now, they haven't done that

They just keep posting me and now they've stopped replying completely!

Please what can I do

What is the name of this your webhost?

regards
HK
Re: How Do I Deal With My Dubious Web Host? by Maxxim: 5:08pm On Nov 11, 2019
Sanchez01:

I can't vouch for the other 'good ones' other than the one I have been using for years now.

I trust them with everything!
I'll like to know then, kindly mention please.
Re: How Do I Deal With My Dubious Web Host? by Sanchez01: 6:27pm On Nov 11, 2019
Maxxim:

I'll like to know then, kindly mention please.
There is Qservers, Domainking, and Trudigits (my hosting provider). The other two are only based on hearsays and comments in the webmasters section. The only on the list I can really talk about is the one powering my websites.
Re: How Do I Deal With My Dubious Web Host? by Akpabio2019: 6:51pm On Nov 11, 2019
Try Kadnetworks Limited
https://Kadnetworks.com

Re: How Do I Deal With My Dubious Web Host? by LionInZion: 11:03pm On Nov 11, 2019
Sanchez01:

Trudigits.

trudigits.com

Thank you very much
Re: How Do I Deal With My Dubious Web Host? by Maxxim: 4:38am On Nov 12, 2019
Sanchez01:

There is Qservers, Domainking, and Trudigits (my hosting provider). The other two are only based on hearsays and comments in the webmasters section. The only on the list I can really talk about is the one powering my websites.
That's great, thanks for sharing, for some while now I think I've been seeing lot of bad reviews on domainking which made me just wanna snub it unlike Qservers which has a lot of good reviews. So I'll try Trudigits.
Reason been that I've been using blue host for some while for my clients, I'm only just worried about the hike in price after the first sub.
Thanks.
Re: How Do I Deal With My Dubious Web Host? by Sanchez01: 6:17am On Nov 12, 2019
Maxxim:

That's great, thanks for sharing, for some while now I think I've been seeing lot of bad reviews on domainking which made me just wanna snub it unlike Qservers which has a lot of good reviews. So I'll try Trudigits.
Reason been that I've been using blue host for some while for my clients, I'm only just worried about the hike in price after the first sub.
Thanks.
Had my fair share with Domainking, albeit from a domain viewpoint and not hosting. Never tried Qservers but I have read good reviews about them.

My experience with Trudigits came at a time I wanted to microblog nearly three years ago. My projects grew so much that I went into it full time. The customer service is very good that they go out of their way to do stuff that doesn't concern them.
Re: How Do I Deal With My Dubious Web Host? by Maxxim: 4:26pm On Nov 12, 2019
Sanchez01:

Had my fair share with Domainking, albeit from a domain viewpoint and not hosting. Never tried Qservers but I have read good reviews about them.

My experience with Trudigits came at a time I wanted to microblog nearly three years ago. My projects grew so much that I went into it full time. The customer service is very good that they go out of their way to do stuff that doesn't concern them.
Alright thanks for the recommendation, I'll test them out very soon.
Re: How Do I Deal With My Dubious Web Host? by yomalex(m): 4:38pm On Nov 12, 2019
justbusy:
How do you mean?
the keywords.
they basically 'stole' it from you.
Re: How Do I Deal With My Dubious Web Host? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 12, 2019
yomalex:
the keywords. they basically 'stole' it from you.
Thanks! I knew they did.
Re: How Do I Deal With My Dubious Web Host? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 12, 2019
yomalex:
the keywords. they basically 'stole' it from you.
Thanks! I knew they did.
Re: How Do I Deal With My Dubious Web Host? by Legendguru: 10:11pm On Nov 12, 2019
Sanchez01:

Stay away from Qserver they don’t support Addon and support are rude and proud full of themselves
Re: How Do I Deal With My Dubious Web Host? by Sanchez01: 2:35am On Nov 13, 2019
Legendguru:

Stay away from Qserver they don’t support Addon and support are rude and proud full of themselves

Cc
Maxxim
Re: How Do I Deal With My Dubious Web Host? by Maxxim: 7:21pm On Nov 13, 2019
Sanchez01:

Cc
Maxxim
Noted! thanks.
Re: How Do I Deal With My Dubious Web Host? by jonnyboy4u: 12:00am On Nov 14, 2019
Qservers are very good. Use them and thank me later.

https://www.qservers.net/process/?aff=7643

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Buy And Sell Bitcoins, Converts Gift Cards To Instant Cash In Bank / List Of Dedicated Servers Hosting Pick Any That Suits Your Project Cheap Prices. / What Is Search Engine Marketing (sem)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.