Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,191 members, 7,953,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:10 PM

Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This (181 Views)

Members Of Ghana Church Pray With Passport & Flags Of Countries They Want / Why Do We Pray With Candle? / Visa Seekers Pray With Foreign Flags At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This by femoint007(m): 12:21am On Nov 10, 2019
Before You Sleep, Meditate and Pray with this....

Be strong and of a good courage: for unto this people shalt thou divide for an inheritance the land, which I sware unto their fathers to give them. Joshua 1:6 KJV

Pray this...

Father, release unto us whatever belongs to us and our household this season with ease in Jesus Name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This by opeano(m): 12:24am On Nov 10, 2019
Amen
Re: Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This by Rickyzagy: 2:49am On Nov 10, 2019
With what is happening around us and all over the world.
I think we Christians should understand the time ⌚.
Bible says in ecl that there's time for everything.
But the big question is
What time are we in now?

Things ain't going to be better no matter how much we pray for it because God has ordained it.
until the government of the devil which is at hand manifest. Then when all this has pass, the righteous and christ shall rule for evermore.

Therefore make this your prayer. God draw me close to you, help me to be upright before you and prepare me that i may be among the chosen one the last day amen.

The end is hear

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 13/11/19 / A Shinning Light In Darkness? / Our Daily Bread, The Good Seed, The Word For Today-November 25, 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.