Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,692 members, 7,809,614 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

Sanusi: Parents Of Kano Abducted Children Deserve To Be Jailed For Negligence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanusi: Parents Of Kano Abducted Children Deserve To Be Jailed For Negligence (17365 Views)

Nigerians Harbouring And Employing Illegal Migrants Will Be Jailed And Fined / IG Of Police Can Be Jailed For Seizing Dino Melaye's Passport - Ekweremadu / Dariye: Why Ex-governor Deserves To Be Jailed – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sanusi: Parents Of Kano Abducted Children Deserve To Be Jailed For Negligence by FriendNG: 2:40am On Nov 10, 2019
The emir of Kano, Muhammadu Sanusi II, on Saturday advocated for jail term for the parents of kidnapped Kano children for neglecting their children to roam aimlessly in the street.

On October 12, the Kano Police Command announced the rescue nine children kidnapped in Kano and trafficked to Onitsha in Anambra State.

The abduction of the children had sparked public outcry, with the presidency, Jama’atu Nasrul Islam, Christian Association of Nigeria, rights groups, among others condemning the act and Kano State Government setting a panel of inquiry on the matter.

Speaking in his palace during the 2019 Public Campaign Against Drug Abuse organised by League for Societal Protection Against Drug Abuse, LESPADA, the emir said the parents deserved to be charged by the police for criminal negligence.

“On the issue of abducted Kano children, I have been speaking with Obi of Onitsha on the issue. We are keeping track on the issue.

“We heard all manner of outrage against the Igbos that our children were stolen. Did the Igbo kidnappers entered into your house to abduct the child? Or, did you allow your child to roam in the street aimlessly? We must tell ourselves the truth. When the first parents reported the case of their missing children to me, I said, had I got the powers I have sent the parents to jail.

“I even directed that the commissioner of police should be asked if we have any law called criminal negligence. Don’t we have such a law? Whoever comes to report abduction of his 4-year-old child while playing deserves to be jailed. Criminal negligence!

“Hausa man must change his thinking. We will always apportion blame on Igbos, Yoruba, when it is actually our fault.

“Now, make attempt to abduct a child in Onitsha and see if you will find one available. Is this not true? Do they leave their 3 to 4-year-old children roaming in the street begging?

“If you can’t feed your family, don’t send your child to beg on your behalf. If we continue to live in self-denial, we will live to cry, shifting blame.

“I am not saying others are not guilty, I know tomorrow people will start saying I am blaming parents for abduction of their children. I know my statement is always misconstrued. I did not say they are not guilty, but Hausa man himself observed in a proverb that ‘if the fly is stubborn, the candy is sweet’,” the emir said.

The monarch further observed that the Hausas show negligence to their family, saying cases of children drowning in well are linked to absence of showing love to family.

“A man will marry a woman without showing her love. A man will father a son or daughter without showing them love.

“That is why Hausa man is the one who abandons his child… As I have always said, the palace courtiers will bear me witness, there are cases presented before us that a 3 or 4-year-old child fell into a well.

“To leave a 2 to 3-year-old child at home with an open well and go to mosque… In my understanding, you killed your child. But you will be crying, and people will be consoling you. If you really love the child why will you allow him to play near a well?

“How did the child fall into the well? [You will hear tales like] He (father) went to farm, the wife went out… You left an open well when you have a 3 or 4-year-old child and left him to play around the well. Only Hausa man will do this in the whole country,” the emir added.

https://dailynigerian.com/parents-of-kanos-abducted-children-deserve-arrest-for-negligence/

64 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Sanusi: Parents Of Kano Abducted Children Deserve To Be Jailed For Negligence by FriendNG: 2:44am On Nov 10, 2019
Somebody sent his child to school along the line some unscrupulous elements abducted the child, transformed the child into something else, give him/her a new name and change his religion from Islam to Christianity.

After police rescued children, as a leader you did not share the grievance with parents, neither condemned the act, but all of a sudden you want to jail the parents when you have not jailed the Kidnappers.

As a leader you should try to stop the abduction first, charge the accused to court before you talk about the victims share of blame.

Where on earth did you got the information that these 9 kids were Kidnapped while begging on the street? Some were Kidnapped alongside with their mother, they later released the mother and left with the children. Can you call all these as an act of neglect

A child was on his way back home from school and he was abducted & someone tells me it is the parents fault.

Besides, these kidnappings weren't just random, they were well planned and organised. Instead of blaming the victims of this atrocious act, you're blame the community. This is like blaming a rape victim. Just because u are privileged to be a leader by an accident of birth doesn't give u the right to speak so arrogantly.

Indirectly he is giving the abductors an upper hand, because there is not a single sentence where he criminalised the abductors but he criminalised the victims.

I need someone to help me point out a single statement in the entire write-up where the accidental emir condemned the abductors.

*Just 1 is ok*

**Modified**

FriendNG:
I don't have time to reply your individual hypocrisy. I ask to show me one statement that he condemned the abductors, you're busy showing me where he said "I am not saying others are not guilty." You all are waste of education.

Where is the condemnation in that statement? If you have comprehension you will understand that he is saying other tribes E.g Yoruba and Igbo are guilty also.

43 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Sanusi: Parents Of Kano Abducted Children Deserve To Be Jailed For Negligence by seunlayi(m): 3:21am On Nov 10, 2019
It seems living in Islamabad so affect the way some people think negatively. This is going to be a very wrong step, why not try to analyse the problem and give a fundamental solution to this common practice as seen in most part of the country
Re: Sanusi: Parents Of Kano Abducted Children Deserve To Be Jailed For Negligence by gaetano: 3:42am On Nov 10, 2019
I really feel sorry for those kids Sha and their mental health. You can imagine living a life on the streets begging, then you were kidnapped and sold in another state. However your new parents are feeding you well, changed your identity. Then you were found and given back to your biological parents that weren't taken good care of you.

I wouldn't wanna be in their shoes.

114 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sanusi: Parents Of Kano Abducted Children Deserve To Be Jailed For Negligence by MetaPhysical: 4:02am On Nov 10, 2019
Emir Sanusi is too cerebral for the throne he sits on.

A king must feel, not think! Sanusi thinks too much...sometimes hurts his message.

The Emir made sense in this outburst but I believe it would be well received if he had repositioned somethings and achieve the same goal with tact, rather than this cold and detached blunt message...or dagger to the heart of the victims.

Sanusi should not be rebuked for his statement. There is truth in it...but he should be admonished before releasing statement to press to compose it first as draft...keep it locked up....and give few days to calm and reflect before publishing it.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanusi: Parents Of Kano Abducted Children Deserve To Be Jailed For Negligence by wirinet(m): 4:11am On Nov 10, 2019
You sound like one of those people that peddle hatred. Every issue is looked at from the negative side. An innocent advice by an emir to his people is used to propagate hatred on the Emir. He even absolved the igbos and blamed his people instead. Maybe you would have been happier if he condemn the igbos and absolved his people. Maybe you would be happier if the Kano state indigenes blame igbos for abducting their children and start attacking igbos in kano

FriendNG:
Somebody sent his child to school along the line some unscrupulous elements abducted the child, transformed the child into something else, give him/her a new name and change his religion from Islam to Christianity.

After police rescued children, as a leader you did not share the grievance with parents, neither condemned the act, but all of a sudden you want to jail the parents when you have not jailed the Kidnappers.
What are you talking about here? Maybe you are responding to another thread. In this particular thread, the Emir was responding to children abducted in Kano and found in Onitsha.

As a leader you should try to stop the abduction first, charge the accused to court before you talk about the victims share of blame.
As an Emir, you want him to stop the abduction and charge the accused to court? How? What powers does he have to do that?

Where on earth did you got the information that these 9 kids were Kidnapped while begging on the street? Some were Kidnapped alongside with their mother, they later released the mother and left with the children. Can you call all these as an act of neglect
Where did you get the information that the children were abducted together or individuallyon their way to school? 3 to 5 years old going to school in kano? I thought you guys always insults the northerners for not sending children to school and turning them into almajiris? So now they all go to school?

Please provide links where children were kidnapped with their mothers and the mothers later released.

A child was on his way back home from school and he was abducted & someone tells me it is the parents fault.
If is abroad (USA or UK), it's the parents fault. The police would blame the parent because it's the parents responsibility to ensure the child gets to and from school safely. Social services might even take away the child from the parent due to negligence.
When Madeleine Beth McCann was abducted in Portugal 12 years ago, the parents were arrested by the British Police. Although they were later released due to public outcry, the girl was never found.

Besides, these kidnappings weren't just random, they were well planned and organised. Instead of blaming the victims of this atrocious act, you're blame the community. This is like blaming a rape victim. Just because u are privileged to be a leader by an accident of birth doesn't give u the right to speak so arrogantly.
That's what Emir sanusi has been trying to do. He wants to change the mindset of the average Hausa fulani. He preaches against the almajiris system, he advocates for the education of children, especially the girl child, he preaches against giving birth to children you can't take care of. All these have put him in conflict with the powers that be in the Conservative north.

Indirectly he is giving the abductors an upper hand, because there is not a single sentence where he criminalised the abductors but he criminalised the victims.

I need someone to help me point out a single statement in the entire write-up where the accidental emir condemned the abductors.

*Just 1 is ok*

Here is just 1;
;I am not saying others are not guilty , I know tomorrow people will start saying I am blaming parents for abduction of their children. I know my statement is always misconstrued. I did not say they are not guilty, but Hausa man himself observed in a proverb that ‘if the fly is stubborn, the candy is sweet’,” the emir said.

146 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Sanusi: Parents Of Kano Abducted Children Deserve To Be Jailed For Negligence by englishmart(m): 4:34am On Nov 10, 2019
Drivers on Abuja- Kaduna road should also be jailed for negligence that led to steady kidnappings on that route
Yeye dey smell

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sanusi: Parents Of Kano Abducted Children Deserve To Be Jailed For Negligence by mitchyy(f): 4:34am On Nov 10, 2019
The parents have already gone through a lot. No need to increase their tears further

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanusi: Parents Of Kano Abducted Children Deserve To Be Jailed For Negligence by qualityovenbake(m): 4:34am On Nov 10, 2019
“Hausa man must change his thinking. We will always apportion blame on Igbos, Yoruba, when it is actually our fault.

“Now, make attempt to abduct a child in Onitsha and see if you will find one available. Is this not true? Do they leave their 3 to 4-year-old children roaming in the street begging?

“If you can’t feed your family, don’t send your child to beg on your behalf. If we continue to live in self-denial, we will live to cry, shifting blame.
I agree with the Emir 100%

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanusi: Parents Of Kano Abducted Children Deserve To Be Jailed For Negligence by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:39am On Nov 10, 2019
FriendNG:

On the issue of abducted Kano children, I have been speaking with Obi of Onitsha on the issue. We are keeping track on the issue.

“We heard all manner of outrage against the Igbos that our children were stolen. Did the Igbo kidnappers entered into your house to abduct the child? Or, did you allow your child to roam in the street aimlessly? We must tell ourselves the truth. When the first parents reported the case of their missing children to me, I said, had I got the powers I have sent the parents to jail.

https://dailynigerian.com/parents-of-kanos-abducted-children-deserve-arrest-for-negligence/
Sanusi trying to awakening their reasoning!!! He's making a valid point!!!

The truth is that EVERYBODY is to be blamed!!!

What about those in school, kidnapped by Bokoharam From where I am standing no one is talking about Leah anymore except a true Nigerian, Reno Omokri!!!

Not even her governor is showing concern!!!

Government should pay more attention to the problems at hand!!!

Had government sensitize the people the way Sanusi is doing right now, the kidnapping rate would have reduced or stopped!!!

You know your people and you know what their lapses are!!!

Make reasonable laws!!! Anyone caught with a child and it's confirmed kidnapping should face the penalty!!!

You know that their major means of livelihood is begging, create jobs, don't just sit there, make an impact in the lives of people!!! That's why you were elected!!!

A word is enough for the wise!!!

24 Likes

Re: Sanusi: Parents Of Kano Abducted Children Deserve To Be Jailed For Negligence by symbianDON(m): 4:42am On Nov 10, 2019
I quite agree with the emir on this. unnecessary sentiments must not always be attached to every issue. everyone is quite aware of the numerous security challenges we are currently faced with in Nigeria hence extra measures must be taken by everyone to ensure their own security.

22 Likes

Re: Sanusi: Parents Of Kano Abducted Children Deserve To Be Jailed For Negligence by adenigga(m): 4:43am On Nov 10, 2019
FriendNG:

*Just 1 is ok*

“I am not saying others are not guilty, I know tomorrow people will start saying I am blaming parents for abduction of their children. I know my statement is always misconstrued. I did not say they are not guilty.

It's just that he's trying to let the Hausa parents to guard their loins.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanusi: Parents Of Kano Abducted Children Deserve To Be Jailed For Negligence by JayGraphics(m): 4:44am On Nov 10, 2019
If you read this article, you will agree to what the Emir has stated.
Don't misinterpret the noble words of this man

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanusi: Parents Of Kano Abducted Children Deserve To Be Jailed For Negligence by joshuanwankwo(m): 4:47am On Nov 10, 2019
nothing to comment.

between emir sanusi and kano citizens its a family issue
Re: Sanusi: Parents Of Kano Abducted Children Deserve To Be Jailed For Negligence by Nobody: 4:57am On Nov 10, 2019
Na now yansh start to dey dey back
All these are basic truths that the people in that region have turned their backs to
Why will you birth a child you don't love and abandon him??
Are you a snake?
Even animals take care of their young
Even farmers plant seeds and take care of them, weeding and watering them
You, an higher animal, in fact the 'highest animal' will birth a child and leave him on the street to be catered for
By who ohhhh??
The heavenly bodies
Tueh!! undecided

That does not justify anyone abducting someone else's child tho
Leave them to stew in the very folly they've designed. Abegi

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanusi: Parents Of Kano Abducted Children Deserve To Be Jailed For Negligence by drLammy(m): 4:57am On Nov 10, 2019
cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sanusi: Parents Of Kano Abducted Children Deserve To Be Jailed For Negligence by Charleys: 5:01am On Nov 10, 2019
When I wrote here that those children were well fed and taken care of.

And they were angry for being rescued no one believed me. A mod banned me for telling the truth. Now I hope that mod hide his/her face in shame. For this Emirs statement have revealed the truth and the truth hurts.

If you abandon your child on the streets to be taken care of by strangers and that stranger decided to take your child home to give them a proper bath and good food, then why are you (the parents) angry because your child is given a better treatment?

Is that not the plan all along. Or are the parents angry they aren't making cash returns anymore from their begging.

31 Likes

Re: Sanusi: Parents Of Kano Abducted Children Deserve To Be Jailed For Negligence by mgbadike81: 5:08am On Nov 10, 2019
FriendNG:

*Just 1 is ok*

Nobody in the east sends a 3 or 4 years old child to school alone, it's criminal negligence. I have lived in the North long enough to know what he's trying to condemn, parents allow too much freedom to their children which explains why teenage girls can easily hang around with men very late at night there, the Emir condemned both sides but he is specifically calling for the northerners to stop irresponsible parenting which includes child begging. An average almajiri in the North would be happy to be adopted in the east, the northern authorities are deliberately making much noise about this whereas most of those children might not have been really kidnapped but willingly followed those people due to prospect of a better life under more wealthy and responsible parents.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanusi: Parents Of Kano Abducted Children Deserve To Be Jailed For Negligence by runningriot: 5:14am On Nov 10, 2019
FriendNG:

*Just 1 is ok*

Leap before you look! Don't be first to comment and at the end of the tunnel you look like enormous boofhead or man that advertise to the world "I am a honourable Tom" go back and read the paragraph 7 of the Emir's statements everything you accuse him of been a bluff he pointed it out without missing words. He went further to prophesied about garbage people like you whom have the truth bury on their feet for religion purposes! using "misconstrue"= " misconception" (in case the word is difficult for you) Because he knew bigots, hypocrites, and fanatics like you will come with bombs and missiles instead of appreciation and love! You are very much like the Imam that send their children abroad to study but have and encourage the Almajiri to beg on their feet! to propel more; you are nobody but that man that is bitter about the truth, and a wet blanket whom have existed, have a future and pray no one to be like him. This tell the world how greedy you are! but the gate of heaven will prevail over the heart of darkness. Always keep quite when you have nothing reasonable to say! your absence is a gold medal on your neck!

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanusi: Parents Of Kano Abducted Children Deserve To Be Jailed For Negligence by DameB(f): 5:19am On Nov 10, 2019
Now the blame game has started...

Don't give birth to children if you don't have the emotional and financial wherewithal.
Some northern parents deserve to be sterilised for the total lack of care of their offspring.

The other day, there was news of a northern man, with twenty-something children, caught by undercover agents trying his child having successfully sold one earlier. His defense being "I have no money to take care of my family"

Educate these people on the need for family planning. If they refuse then those with plenty children should be medically castrated

13 Likes

Re: Sanusi: Parents Of Kano Abducted Children Deserve To Be Jailed For Negligence by dignity33: 5:22am On Nov 10, 2019
I strongly believed that Emir know the true nature of the story until I hear from the so called kidnappers that take children off the street, clothing them, feeding them and change there religion it really hard to believe they are kiddnappers. Allowed newsmen get access to so called kidnappers because tribalism and sentiment engulfed this country that we are fast condemning people of other tribe without hearing from their on side of story , I'm not saying they aren't kiddnappers but let Nigeria hear from them. What I'm trying to said I know igbo people they are so kindhearted especially when it come to see little children roaming on street but I know there is bad people among them too.

9 Likes

Re: Sanusi: Parents Of Kano Abducted Children Deserve To Be Jailed For Negligence by MetaPhysical: 5:23am On Nov 10, 2019
Emir Sanusi did not absolve the Ibo kidnappers of this crime. He is attempting first to raise awareness and self accountability....that is, criminals will always be around looking for vulnerabilities to exploit, the parents left their children open to for exploitation....he wants to teach a few a hard lesson so others can learn from it. He narrated painful outcomes in similar instances when playful toddlers accidentaly fall into wells because they were left unattended.

I believe Sanusi took this coronation to add to his resume and to go down history as an Emir of Kano. I wont be surprised he abdicates his throne to run for State Governor in future. His style of ruling and aspirations for a better society is altruistic but in modern days monarchs do not have power to execute the kind of social evolution Sanusi has been lecturing about....that power belongs with a Governor.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanusi: Parents Of Kano Abducted Children Deserve To Be Jailed For Negligence by Goldencheese(m): 5:30am On Nov 10, 2019
One thing about Emir Sanusi is his no-holds-barred interviews. He bears his mind on national issues not thinking of whose ox would be gored. He may not be perfect, just like every human being isn't, but he is forthright, doesn't celebrate mediocrity and he is fearless in telling the truth to those who need to hear it particularly those living in the leadership glass house.

17 Likes

Re: Sanusi: Parents Of Kano Abducted Children Deserve To Be Jailed For Negligence by Lugianostar(m): 5:45am On Nov 10, 2019
Ehe!!!

These Sanusi sef will never stop to amaze me!!!

Re: Sanusi: Parents Of Kano Abducted Children Deserve To Be Jailed For Negligence by NaijaOlosho(f): 5:54am On Nov 10, 2019
Exactly.

Fools grin always in that side.

If na to dey kidnap or set bombs now dem go carry first undecided

1 Like

Re: Sanusi: Parents Of Kano Abducted Children Deserve To Be Jailed For Negligence by DNSPro: 5:59am On Nov 10, 2019
The only place this whole thing is coming from is in the North.

I have not read anywhere that South East governors have found the culprits and arrested them.

Why is this so?

The Igbos need to speak up on their own findings. We can not afford keep silent while this fester and linger.

If its true that such happened, can we see it.

Why does the cry over this issue has to be one sided so far? What is the governor of Anambra doing?

Wike was quick to silence them when they accused him of demolishing a Mosque.

3 Likes

Re: Sanusi: Parents Of Kano Abducted Children Deserve To Be Jailed For Negligence by Mrpojj(m): 6:14am On Nov 10, 2019
MetaPhysical:
Emir Sanusi is too cerebral for the throne he sits on.

A king must feel, not think! Sanusi thinks too much...sometimes hurts his message.

The Emir made sense in this outburst but I believe it would be well received if he had repositioned somethings and achieve the same goal with tact, rather than this cold and detached blunt message...or dagger to the heart of the victims.

Sanusi should not be rebuked for his statement. There is truth in it...but he should be admonished before releasing statement to press to compose it first as draft...keep it locked up....and give few days to calm and reflect before publishing it.

You may not blame him
May be he has seen that the negligence is too much

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanusi: Parents Of Kano Abducted Children Deserve To Be Jailed For Negligence by freeze001(f): 6:15am On Nov 10, 2019
“I am not saying others are not guilty, I know tomorrow people will start saying I am blaming parents for abduction of their children. I know my statement is always misconstrued. I did not say they are not guilty, but Hausa man himself observed in a proverb that ‘if the fly is stubborn, the candy is sweet’,” the emir said.

You see this quote above especially the bold part? It is meant for people like you. You even went as far as calling him an accidental Emir just because of your political inclinations. You support idiots that refuse to tell the truth! If he had attacked the Igbo tribe for the activities of a few I'm sure you would have commended him for the grammar he would have used and even hailed him as the best Emir ever!

Just note that the victims were the wandering children who are most likely wondering why they had been brought back to dirt n hunger! Their parents were criminally negligent and in a sane, decent country, those kids would have been seized from them. In fact, prolific childbearing would have been curtailed both by legislation and policy! It is this irresponsible parenting and almajiri life that gives Nigeria the unenviable statistics of having the highest number of out-of-school children!

FriendNG:

*Just 1 is ok*

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanusi: Parents Of Kano Abducted Children Deserve To Be Jailed For Negligence by backnbeta(f): 6:23am On Nov 10, 2019
He raised valid points...3 and 4 year-olds should still be carefully monitored by responsible adults and not just left to roam the streets looking for food! Doesn't excuse the kidnappers, but fewer children will be kidnapped if more parents are responsible undecided

8 Likes

Re: Sanusi: Parents Of Kano Abducted Children Deserve To Be Jailed For Negligence by AndLeo(m): 6:24am On Nov 10, 2019
I blame both the kidnapper and the kidnappee.

Most house men are irresponsible when it comes to caring for their wives and children. All they want is to marry another wife and satisfy their sexual urge.

3 Likes

Re: Sanusi: Parents Of Kano Abducted Children Deserve To Be Jailed For Negligence by Yorubasareslave: 6:25am On Nov 10, 2019
wirinet:
You sound like one of those people that peddle hatred. Every issue is looked at from the negative side. An innocent advice by an emir to his people is used to propagate hatred on the Emir. He even absolved the igbos and blamed his people instead. Maybe you would have been happier if he condemn the igbos and absolved his people. Maybe you would be happier if the Kano state indigenes blame igbos for abducting their children and start attacking igbos in kano

What are you talking about here? Maybe you are responding to another thread. In this particular thread, the Emir was responding to children abducted in Kano and found in Onitsha.

As an Emir, you want him to stop the abduction and charge the accused to court? How? What powers does he have to do that?

Where did you get the information that the children were abducted together or individuallyon their way to school? 3 to 5 years old going to school in kano? I thought you guys always insults the northerners for not sending children to school and turning them into almajiris? So now they all go to school?

Please provide links where children were kidnapped with their mothers and the mothers later released.

If is abroad (USA or UK), it's the parents fault. The police would blame the parent because it's the parents responsibility to ensure the child gets to and from school safely. Social services might even take away the child from the parent due to negligence.
When Madeleine Beth McCann was abducted in Portugal 12 years ago, the parents were arrested by the British Police. Although they were later released due to public outcry, the girl was never found.

That's what Emir sanusi has been trying to do. He wants to change the mindset of the average Hausa fulani. He preaches against the almajiris system, he advocates for the education of children, especially the girl child, he preaches against giving birth to children you can't take care of. All these have put him in conflict with the powers that be in the Conservative north.

Here is just 1;

3 Likes

Re: Sanusi: Parents Of Kano Abducted Children Deserve To Be Jailed For Negligence by TheMostComplex1: 6:25am On Nov 10, 2019
The Emir spoke nothing but the truth

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fears As Military Plans Ex-Terrorists Release To Governors / President Tinubu Calls For Suspension Of Sanctions On Guinea, Mali, Niger, And B / APC and Nsima Ekere Gubernatorial campaign flag off yesterday. Graphic Images

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 142
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.