Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,270 members, 7,829,587 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Aishatu Mohammed: I Married As An Illiterate At 16 – Bauchi Governor's Wife - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aishatu Mohammed: I Married As An Illiterate At 16 – Bauchi Governor's Wife (32356 Views)

Bala Mohammed: I Told Atiku He’s Old, Tired To Lead Nigeria, Declares Interest / Bala Mohammed: I have No Apologies For Using Chloroquine To Cure Coronavirus / Junaid Mohammed: I Will Rather Have Tinubu As President Than Igbo Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aishatu Mohammed: I Married As An Illiterate At 16 – Bauchi Governor's Wife by Carlmax(m): 7:14pm On Nov 10, 2019
grandstar:

This is obviously cooked up

It is not ooo. Watch Street Street debate on YouTube... Me sef shock when I hear am
Re: Aishatu Mohammed: I Married As An Illiterate At 16 – Bauchi Governor's Wife by JayB11(m): 8:41pm On Nov 10, 2019
sweetonugbu:
North is dragging this corn tree back
How stupid could be
Re: Aishatu Mohammed: I Married As An Illiterate At 16 – Bauchi Governor's Wife by stake: 9:14pm On Nov 10, 2019
I just sent you a token,May God give you healing Amen.

quote author=tony4God post=83909833]

good evening ma, 08134611667 is my contact ma[/quote]
Re: Aishatu Mohammed: I Married As An Illiterate At 16 – Bauchi Governor's Wife by Organs(m): 10:02pm On Nov 10, 2019
sweetonugbu:
North is dragging this corn tree back

She is sincere, she is calling out the issue and speaking the truth. She is tackling the problem and dealing with it head strong. You, on the other hand is pointing finger and denying the illiteracy, poverty, lies, misinformation, in your community. At the end of the day, you will be surprised who is actually dragging who behind. Keep feeling superior and insulting others, while they keep leading you and ruling you.
Re: Aishatu Mohammed: I Married As An Illiterate At 16 – Bauchi Governor's Wife by Solorrman(m): 11:59pm On Nov 10, 2019
Danwakae:

12 years old for girls to get married is from the holy book, QURAN ... not a law in the north.
Christianity is not only religion of piss but shitt for real ,am telling verifiable undeniable truth. Jesus Christ was the first God in history of living creatures that came with automatic follow-come penix and anus,Jesus Christ was the only said God that came out from vagina even ur father and mother can never dare to say it's a lie,Jesus Christ was the first said God in history to visit toilet to shitt and urinate,he was the only God that cried,eat,and died killed by pathetic simple two legged human beings not even a lion or cheers but people,only a vagabond can believe a guy that came out of vagina to be a God,and only a monkey family would believe by only a mere dancing and singing God will put u in to heaven because he died for u,nonsense,u are the sinners but somebody takes the huge blow,u mean ur father would b held to account for the alcohol ogogoro u drink as water right ? Satan is better than u because despite all his shitt he knows the real god but let me tell u dnt deceive urselves even obasanjo can not put u in to his farm in otta because u know how to raise ur buttocks and dance in the name of worship.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Aishatu Mohammed: I Married As An Illiterate At 16 – Bauchi Governor's Wife by Solorrman(m): 12:01am On Nov 11, 2019
Myhusband:
no wonder Book Haram war cannot finished in 1000yrs to come, imagine 100 girls in the family, so how many boys shocked

these northerners need thorough orientation about child birth, I suggest they castrate any northeners that is attempting to give birth after maximum of 5 kids

see as the husband she married save her life, many of her kind end up being a nonentity and lost. the evil against girl child in North, those that brought Islam to North and Nigeria won't go unpunished
Christianity is not only religion of piss but shitt for real ,am telling verifiable undeniable truth. Jesus Christ was the first God in history of living creatures that came with automatic follow-come penix and anus,Jesus Christ was the only said God that came out from vagina even ur father and mother can never dare to say it's a lie,Jesus Christ was the first said God in history to visit toilet to shitt and urinate,he was the only God that cried,eat,and died killed by pathetic simple two legged human beings not even a lion or cheers but people,only a vagabond can believe a guy that came out of vagina to be a God,and only a monkey family would believe by only a mere dancing and singing God will put u in to heaven because he died for u,nonsense,u are the sinners but somebody takes the huge blow,u mean ur father would b held to account for the alcohol ogogoro u drink as water right ? Satan is better than u because despite all his shitt he knows the real god but let me tell u dnt deceive urselves even obasanjo can not put u in to his farm in otta because u know how to raise ur buttocks and dance in the name of worship.
Re: Aishatu Mohammed: I Married As An Illiterate At 16 – Bauchi Governor's Wife by Solorrman(m): 12:03am On Nov 11, 2019
Myhusband:
no wonder Book Haram war cannot finished in 1000yrs to come, imagine 100 girls in the family, so how many boys shocked

these northerners need thorough orientation about child birth, I suggest they castrate any northeners that is attempting to give birth after maximum of 5 kids

see as the husband she married save her life, many of her kind end up being a nonentity and lost. the evil against girl child in North, those that brought Islam to North and Nigeria won't go unpunished
MetaPhysical:

NO.....The Quran does not need revision, mankind should stop giving it wrong interpretation and spreading false messages against its teachings. The Quran is complete!

1 Like

Re: Aishatu Mohammed: I Married As An Illiterate At 16 – Bauchi Governor's Wife by Solorrman(m): 12:03am On Nov 11, 2019
Sholaco:
Blame your religion that forbid education......
Myhusband:

Re: Aishatu Mohammed: I Married As An Illiterate At 16 – Bauchi Governor's Wife by Solorrman(m): 12:04am On Nov 11, 2019
Sholaco:
Myhusband:

Danaire:

It is not just the parents. Their Religion is bleeped up. They hate Education yet they want to Use the Gains of Education vis-a-vis Technology.
Re: Aishatu Mohammed: I Married As An Illiterate At 16 – Bauchi Governor's Wife by Solorrman(m): 12:05am On Nov 11, 2019
Sholaco:
Myhusband:

Danaire:

It is not just the parents. Their Religion is bleeped up. They hate Education yet they want to Use the Gains of Education vis-a-vis Technology.
VeeVeeMyLuv:
after seeing these horrible, frightening, hopeless statistics tell me why anyone will not apply for visa and flee from the corntree
Re: Aishatu Mohammed: I Married As An Illiterate At 16 – Bauchi Governor's Wife by Solorrman(m): 12:06am On Nov 11, 2019
Sholaco:
Myhusband:

Danaire:

VeeVeeMyLuv:
after seeing these horrible, frightening, hopeless statistics tell me why anyone will not apply for visa and flee from the corntree
stanisbaratheon:

Abeg which book has a new version every 6 months??

Well, from your response I can see why your commonsense has remained unedited for 1500 years. I hope you give your 12 years old daughter to a 70 year old imam for marriage.
Re: Aishatu Mohammed: I Married As An Illiterate At 16 – Bauchi Governor's Wife by Solorrman(m): 12:07am On Nov 11, 2019
Sholaco:
Myhusband:

Danaire:

VeeVeeMyLuv:
stanisbaratheon:

Abeg which book has a new version every 6 months??

Well, from your response I can see why your commonsense has remained unedited for 1500 years. I hope you give your 12 years old daughter to a 70 year old imam for marriage.
Danwakae:

Hatred for what ....am I not a Muslim, tho, I have not really check to confirm it , but while in still in karatu , that's what I was taught, I will make my findings fromfthe holy book and quote you back.
Re: Aishatu Mohammed: I Married As An Illiterate At 16 – Bauchi Governor's Wife by Solorrman(m): 12:08am On Nov 11, 2019
jasmine1600:
Na wao, this people are more than 70yrs behind the southerners.
Yet they have ruled more that every other tribe.
Re: Aishatu Mohammed: I Married As An Illiterate At 16 – Bauchi Governor's Wife by Solorrman(m): 12:08am On Nov 11, 2019
dam2000:
Northerners
Re: Aishatu Mohammed: I Married As An Illiterate At 16 – Bauchi Governor's Wife by stanisbaratheon: 12:22am On Nov 11, 2019
Solorrman:
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)Christianity is not only religion of piss but shitt for real ,am telling verifiable undeniable truth. Jesus Christ was the first God in history of living creatures that came with automatic follow-come penix and anus,Jesus Christ was the only said God that came out from vagina even ur father and mother can never dare to say it's a lie,Jesus Christ was the first said God in history to visit toilet to shitt and urinate,he was the only God that cried,eat,and died killed by pathetic simple two legged human beings not even a lion or cheers but people,only a vagabond can believe a guy that came out of vagina to be a God,and only a monkey family would believe by only a mere dancing and singing God will put u in to heaven because he died for u,nonsense,u are the sinners but somebody takes the huge blow,u mean ur father would b held to account for the alcohol ogogoro u drink as water right ? Satan is better than u because despite all his shitt he knows the real god but let me tell u dnt deceive urselves even obasanjo can not put u in to his farm in otta because u know how to raise ur buttocks and dance in the name of worship.

Stop torturing yourself by quoting and editing my moniker into a comment I didn't make. Go get a life.

1 Like

Re: Aishatu Mohammed: I Married As An Illiterate At 16 – Bauchi Governor's Wife by Adunn1ade(f): 2:02am On Nov 11, 2019
tony4God:

good evening ma, 08134611667 is my contact ma

I will contact you soon. Take care
Re: Aishatu Mohammed: I Married As An Illiterate At 16 – Bauchi Governor's Wife by AMvanquish: 2:12am On Nov 11, 2019
@ OP. That picture you put up there is the last wife of the former governor Mohammed Abubakar. Not this present one you are referring too. You guys should do fact finding , not this your copy and paste junk journalism...
Re: Aishatu Mohammed: I Married As An Illiterate At 16 – Bauchi Governor's Wife by NiCurious: 2:26am On Nov 11, 2019
I admire the lady's determination and efforts to reach out to others.

I struggle to understand WHY parents have so many more children than they know how to feed, let alone bring out the potential of--male or female--in an already poor environment, with no sign of improvement or opportunity for the multitudes in the upcoming generation. All this, knowing full well how babies are made.

My failure to understand is sincere--please don't hate on me, I would rather you enlighten me. This is an issue I grapple with. And understanding this issue, without hatred or prejudice, is critical for all of us, to finding a solution and moving forward out of poverty.
Re: Aishatu Mohammed: I Married As An Illiterate At 16 – Bauchi Governor's Wife by Myhusband(m): 5:21am On Nov 11, 2019
Solorrman:
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)Christianity is not only religion of piss but shitt for real ,am telling verifiable undeniable truth. Jesus Christ was the first God in history of living creatures that came with automatic follow-come penix and anus,Jesus Christ was the only said God that came out from vagina even ur father and mother can never dare to say it's a lie,Jesus Christ was the first said God in history to visit toilet to shitt and urinate,he was the only God that cried,eat,and died killed by pathetic simple two legged human beings not even a lion or cheers but people,only a vagabond can believe a guy that came out of vagina to be a God,and only a monkey family would believe by only a mere dancing and singing God will put u in to heaven because he died for u,nonsense,u are the sinners but somebody takes the huge blow,u mean ur father would b held to account for the alcohol ogogoro u drink as water right ? Satan is better than u because despite all his shitt he knows the real god but let me tell u dnt deceive urselves even obasanjo can not put u in to his farm in otta because u know how to raise ur buttocks and dance in the name of worship.

who's helping this one to type. the person is even doing copy and paste for the mumu

type with your own brain capacity first before I will take you serious

1 Like

Re: Aishatu Mohammed: I Married As An Illiterate At 16 – Bauchi Governor's Wife by YipadaGadgets1: 6:48am On Nov 11, 2019
Where in the Quran o?
Danwakae:

12 years old for girls to get married is from the holy book, QURAN ... not a law in the north.

1 Like

Re: Aishatu Mohammed: I Married As An Illiterate At 16 – Bauchi Governor's Wife by Danwakae(m): 7:35am On Nov 11, 2019
Solorrman:

I am not part of this...
Re: Aishatu Mohammed: I Married As An Illiterate At 16 – Bauchi Governor's Wife by AbooTasleemah1(m): 8:03am On Nov 12, 2019
Danwakae:

Your claim doesn't exist in the Qur’an. There's no stipulated age, be informed.
Re: Aishatu Mohammed: I Married As An Illiterate At 16 – Bauchi Governor's Wife by Danwakae(m): 8:08am On Nov 12, 2019
AbooTasleemah1:

Your claim doesn't exist in the Qur’an. There's no stipulated age, be informed.

I don't argue about religious issue...I was made to understand that from my imam with example from some holy prophets...Even Fmr Gov of Zamfara , Gov Yerima , said same when he was criticized for marrying a 13year old Egyptian
Re: Aishatu Mohammed: I Married As An Illiterate At 16 – Bauchi Governor's Wife by AbooTasleemah1(m): 1:53pm On Nov 12, 2019
Danwakae:

I don't argue about religious issue...I was made to understand that from my imam with example from some holy prophets...Even Fmr Gov of Zamfara , Gov Yerima , said same when he was criticized for marrying a 13year old Egyptian

No one is arguing with you or ready to, whatever you understand from your Imam or anyone should better be ascribed or referenced to them not the Qur’an. Ascribing false claim to the Qur’an is very very wrong considering what's attached to it. Hope you'll try to ask from your Imam too.
Cheers brah!
Re: Aishatu Mohammed: I Married As An Illiterate At 16 – Bauchi Governor's Wife by nwamabo247(m): 8:53pm On Dec 30, 2019
Adunn1ade:

I will contact you soon. Take care
it a pity I just saw this now that foolish impersonator had scam you this is the real person https://www.nairaland.com/5393456/passionate-plead-save-me-mother
Re: Aishatu Mohammed: I Married As An Illiterate At 16 – Bauchi Governor's Wife by nwamabo247(m): 8:58pm On Dec 30, 2019
stake:
I just sent you a token,May God give you healing Amen.

quote author=tony4God post=83909833]

good evening ma, 08134611667 is my contact ma
it so sad I just saw this now that foolish impersonator just had scam you this is the real person https://www.nairaland.com/5393456/passionate-plead-save-me-mother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Salihu Lukman: Buhari Has Finally Rescued Himself From Party Godfathers / FG To Drag Judge Before NJC For Granting Sowore Bail / Punch Editorial: There Is Looming Hunger In The Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 182
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.