Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,118 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

I Pray To See Napoli Loose Through The Season - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Pray To See Napoli Loose Through The Season (486 Views)

Chiamaka Nnadozie Has Been Nominated For Goalkeeper Of The Season In France / Former Napoli Coach Sarri Chooses Chelsea Over PSG / Arsene Wenger To Leave Arsenal At The End Of The Season As 22-year Reign Ends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Pray To See Napoli Loose Through The Season by yankison(m): 8:35am On Nov 10, 2019
As Napoli has done to me yesterday for not even able to score a goal in order for me to loose my 36million ...May the God of heaven make them loose through the rest of this season including UCL and all competition .. and be relegated ...ijn Amen .. the depression they caused me is just too much for me on my God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Pray To See Napoli Loose Through The Season by Bobbystanley(m): 8:46am On Nov 10, 2019
I understand your pain bro

I almost died of hear attack during the Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea match.It was the last game on my ticket to win some thousands of naira and it was X2 on my ticket.
It was 1-1 until Wednesday scored a 91 minutes goal to make it 2-1,I almost gave up the ghost only for Swansea to equalise in the 95th minute.

You need to see the Joy

3 Likes

Re: I Pray To See Napoli Loose Through The Season by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:54am On Nov 10, 2019
grin
Re: I Pray To See Napoli Loose Through The Season by heed101(m): 9:52am On Nov 10, 2019
Please share the coupon. It is like big teams are now in a contract deal with association of betting companies(The syndicate). I don't think they have been able to penetrate English Premier League and championship. Stay away from small odds and team with frequent loss. That is their target market.
Re: I Pray To See Napoli Loose Through The Season by joshjc(m): 11:36am On Nov 10, 2019
Napoli still cut my ticket
Re: I Pray To See Napoli Loose Through The Season by Jokerman(m): 11:45am On Nov 10, 2019
Lol
Re: I Pray To See Napoli Loose Through The Season by Jokerman(m): 11:46am On Nov 10, 2019
yankison:
As Napoli has done to me yesterday for not even able to score a goal in order for me to loose my 36million ...May the God of heaven make them loose through the rest of this season including UCL and all competition .. and be relegated ...ijn Amen .. the depression they caused me is just too much for me on my God
Lol... Don't do this plz

(1) (Reply)

Consider your best Nigerian Player / Meet Ephraim Iserhienrhien / Italian Club-side-sack-coach-after-27-0-win For Showing Lack Of Respect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.