Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

How I Was Almost Lynched By Blood Thirsty Hoodlums - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Was Almost Lynched By Blood Thirsty Hoodlums (1055 Views)

Hausa Mob Almost Lynched A Homosexual Man (pictures/video) / Asian Man Slaps A Nigerian Woman In Lagos, Angry Youths Almost Lynched Him / Thief Caught At Shoprite In Lagos, Rescued From Being Lynched By Mob. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Almost Lynched By Blood Thirsty Hoodlums by Kelvin30286063(m): 9:21am On Nov 10, 2019
I had my first ever jungle justice experience last weekend and I must say, the government really need to do something about it cuz its getting out of hand. Innocent people are being killed everyday. Some are not as lucky as I was last week.
I decided not to watch the Premier league at home so I went to a football centre in town. I was having a little misunderstanding with my wife and we always watch football together so since she said she's not watching that Saturday, I decided to go out.
I parked my car at a safe distance cuz that was the only parking space. At half time, I came out to get some air and leaned on a bike. The bike looks relatively new so I was checking it out, suddenly the owner came out and said what are you doing with my Okada, you want to steal my Okada, Ole Ole! Before I can say Jack, everybody inside the football centre have gathered around me, the slap was coming from everywhere.
Thank God for the owner of the football centre, he saw me came in earlier and said they should wait. How will I park my car and steal a bike! It can't even fit in my boot! Funny enough, I don't even know how to ride a bike.
Then they started apologising and saying sorry, I just jejely got into my car and drove home.
I apologized to my wife and changed channel to Supersport.
When I told my wife later, she got really mad and said we should take action against the football centre but how now?
I took that picture after the matter was settle, threatening that I'll take legal action against them but what can I do really?
That is my car, and that was the bike.

Re: How I Was Almost Lynched By Blood Thirsty Hoodlums by booblacain(m): 9:44am On Nov 10, 2019
I just hope that you are not one of those people that support jungle justice. If so, I would say you deserved that taste of what it feels like to be punished for a crime you did not commit?

If you support jungle justice and you are reading this thread, don't worry, one day it will get to you and on that day God will close his ears to all your cries.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Almost Lynched By Blood Thirsty Hoodlums by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 10, 2019
Your time never reach
Re: How I Was Almost Lynched By Blood Thirsty Hoodlums by Kelvin30286063(m): 10:11am On Nov 10, 2019
booblacain:
I just hope that you are not one of those people that support jungle justice. If so, I would say you deserve a taste of what it feels like to be punished for a crime you did not commit?

If you support jungle justice and you are reading this thread, don't worry, one day it will get to you and on that day God will close his ears to all your cries.
I don't support jungle justice and I've never raise a finger to beat anyone before.
Re: How I Was Almost Lynched By Blood Thirsty Hoodlums by Oharina(m): 3:04pm On Nov 10, 2019
Eeihya, sorry dear. #say no to jungle justice
Re: How I Was Almost Lynched By Blood Thirsty Hoodlums by Ancecoker(m): 4:03pm On Nov 10, 2019
My brother.. I am so happy for you o. Cos the person wha no knw wetin Dey happen go carry spanner nack for ur head.. before you know it dem go comot ur car extra tyre put for ur neck and before you open eye dem don draw fuel comot ur motor,... Before cloud clear fire don start to dey burn... Pls go do testimony for ur church and pls apologize to your wife. May God never forsake us o
Re: How I Was Almost Lynched By Blood Thirsty Hoodlums by LoudlyMouthed: 4:08pm On Nov 10, 2019
Kelvin30286063:
I had my first ever jungle justice experience last weekend and I must say, the government really need to do something about it cuz its getting out of hand. Innocent people are being killed everyday. Some are not as lucky as I was last week.
I decided not to watch the Premier league at home so I went to a football centre in town. I was having a little misunderstanding with my wife and we always watch football together so since she said she's not watching that Saturday, I decided to go out.
I parked my car at a safe distance cuz that was the only parking space. At half time, I came out to get some air and leaned on a bike. The bike looks relatively new so I was checking it out, suddenly the owner came out and said what are you doing with my Okada, you want to steal my Okada, Ole Ole! Before I can say Jack, everybody inside the football centre have gathered around me, the slap was coming from everywhere.
Thank God for the owner of the football centre, he saw me came in earlier and said they should wait. How will I park my car and steal a bike! It can't even fit in my boot! Funny enough, I don't even know how to ride a bike.
Then they started apologising and saying sorry, I just jejely got into my car and drove home.
I apologized to my wife and changed channel to Supersport.
When I told my wife later, she got really mad and said we should take action against the football centre but how now?
I took that picture after the matter was settle, threatening that I'll take legal action against them but what can I do really?
That is my car, and that was the bike.

Is dis a film or wot?
How kom you were able to get the picture like it's a movie set?

D person stil pak d bike der n n you went close to dat same bike wey wan kill you n snap picture again?
Re: How I Was Almost Lynched By Blood Thirsty Hoodlums by LoudlyMouthed: 4:12pm On Nov 10, 2019
Bro, no b so to mk headline news.
Think d story line wella next tym shocked
Re: How I Was Almost Lynched By Blood Thirsty Hoodlums by Kelvin30286063(m): 5:38pm On Nov 10, 2019
LoudlyMouthed:

Is dis a film or wot?
How kom you were able to get the picture like it's a movie set?

D person stil pak d bike der n n you went close to dat same bike wey wan kill you n snap picture again?
Why will I take the pain to post a movie script here. I'm not jobless oo, incase you think I am.
People actually ran out of the shot when I was t asking the picture cuz they said they don't want to appear in it. They all thought I will report the matter.
Re: How I Was Almost Lynched By Blood Thirsty Hoodlums by Kelvin30286063(m): 5:39pm On Nov 10, 2019
LoudlyMouthed:
Bro, no b so to mk headline news.
Think d story line wella next tym shocked
What's my business with headline news abeg?
Re: How I Was Almost Lynched By Blood Thirsty Hoodlums by TheFacelessMan: 6:12pm On Nov 10, 2019
I have been a victim and perpetrator of jungle justice

I feel your pains @ OP undecided
Re: How I Was Almost Lynched By Blood Thirsty Hoodlums by Mightyhaiz: 6:37pm On Nov 10, 2019
Scary...

But u sef,how u go park that kain neat Accord, com go dey admire and caress anoda pasn okada. Which kain olofofo be DAT? U really can't blame the okadaguy DAT probably have lost a hard earned bike to jackers in the past
Re: How I Was Almost Lynched By Blood Thirsty Hoodlums by Kelvin30286063(m): 9:19pm On Nov 10, 2019
Mightyhaiz:
Scary...

But u sef,how u go park that kain neat Accord, com go dey admire and caress anoda pasn okada. Which kain olofofo be DAT? U really can't blame the okadaguy DAT probably have lost a hard earned bike to jackers in the past
I wasn't even admiring it like that oo, I leaned on it. In my mind I was telling myself that how I go big reach like this and I no fit ride bike. Then I used one leg to march the break. Na so d guy rush out.
Re: How I Was Almost Lynched By Blood Thirsty Hoodlums by verygoodbadboi: 11:23am On Dec 10, 2023
Kelvin30286063:

I wasn't even admiring it like that oo, I leaned on it. In my mind I was telling myself that how I go big reach like this and I no fit ride bike. Then I used one leg to march the break. Na so d guy rush out.

Lol palava sleep trouble go wake am. Well I sabi drive car too but I no Sabi bike or bicycle, it's unnecessary

(1) (Reply)

40 Feet Container Falls, Cuts Off Lady’s Leg In Lagos (photo) / The Moment Cultists Murdered Boy Suspected To Be A Rival Cult Member In Lagos / Anambra Man Chikwado Anijiofor Who Raped n Filmed Six Year-old Girl nabbed-Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.