Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,631 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

"I Hate Childish Men" - Dillish Matthews, Adebayor's Ex Girlfriend - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Hate Childish Men" - Dillish Matthews, Adebayor's Ex Girlfriend (41654 Views)

Dillish Matthews Defends Boyfriend, Adebayor Over 'Money Made Him Look Cute' / Emmanuel Adebayor And Dillish Matthews Confirm They Are Dating (screenshots) / Dillish Matthews Receives 300 Roses From Her Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Hate Childish Men" - Dillish Matthews, Adebayor's Ex Girlfriend by TGMISKY(m): 6:37pm On Nov 10, 2019
That's their problem.
Re: "I Hate Childish Men" - Dillish Matthews, Adebayor's Ex Girlfriend by Dinirojones(m): 7:30pm On Nov 10, 2019
DonBenny77:
Adebayor is actually very childish his celebration for city against arsenal showed that...
I mean, who does that?
lol....dude actually ran halfway across the pitch to celebrate in front of the gunners faithful cheesy grin
Re: "I Hate Childish Men" - Dillish Matthews, Adebayor's Ex Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 10, 2019
somehow:
Except she started with him from the start
Makes no sense

1 Like

Re: "I Hate Childish Men" - Dillish Matthews, Adebayor's Ex Girlfriend by somehow: 7:55pm On Nov 10, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Makes no sense
In what sense?
Re: "I Hate Childish Men" - Dillish Matthews, Adebayor's Ex Girlfriend by jclassiq(m): 8:15pm On Nov 10, 2019
destinie2019:
She won big brother. She has her own money. Gold digger, gold digger. Did she ask him out? Women are human beings and they have the same rights to happiness as men.

She may have her own money but certainly not enough to give her the sort of high life she yearns for. Only a deep pocket man can give her that...so forget all that your sob story.
Re: "I Hate Childish Men" - Dillish Matthews, Adebayor's Ex Girlfriend by jclassiq(m): 8:17pm On Nov 10, 2019
What happens when something that should ended as a one night stand is being forced into a long term relationship. It must always end on a bitter note. Different expectations unmet. Pity.

1 Like

Re: "I Hate Childish Men" - Dillish Matthews, Adebayor's Ex Girlfriend by DonBenny77(m): 8:23pm On Nov 10, 2019
Boringdraw1:
Coming from a frustrated olosho, e dey pain her say she no go see free money again. Awon gold diggers .

When she was eating his money she didn't know he was childish but now that he has realized his mistake and send her packing, he is now childish. No free money for a hoe.
You don't know Adebayor more than the frustrated olosho.
Adebayor that was ranting about his family members publicly on social media. Don't be foolish the dude has displayed childishness in various forms...

2 Likes

Re: "I Hate Childish Men" - Dillish Matthews, Adebayor's Ex Girlfriend by ba7man(m): 8:43pm On Nov 10, 2019
victorazyvictor:
One thing with Yoruba guys
Yoruba guy collect your babe?? Why the hate??
Re: "I Hate Childish Men" - Dillish Matthews, Adebayor's Ex Girlfriend by pacehood(m): 8:44pm On Nov 10, 2019
DonBenny77:
Adebayor is actually very childish his celebration for city against arsenal showed that...
I mean, who does that?
you must be an arsenal fan
Re: "I Hate Childish Men" - Dillish Matthews, Adebayor's Ex Girlfriend by pacehood(m): 8:45pm On Nov 10, 2019
You call him baby, now you say he is childish, hanty pick a side.
Re: "I Hate Childish Men" - Dillish Matthews, Adebayor's Ex Girlfriend by DonBenny77(m): 8:53pm On Nov 10, 2019
pacehood:

you must be an arsenal fan
That's not the point, the point is do you know any other footballer that ran down the length of a pitch to spite his former club?
If you do please mention.
That's a childish act in my opinion.
How about ranting about your private family issues on social media.
Having dated the dude for over a year I'm sure the lady knows what she's saying.....

1 Like

Re: "I Hate Childish Men" - Dillish Matthews, Adebayor's Ex Girlfriend by surgical: 9:15pm On Nov 10, 2019
SalamRushdie:
I hate childish Buhari too, Buharis fight against rice is childish misgovernance ..instead of fixing refineries to stop the importation of fuel Buhari is instead fighting rice
Buhari doesn't fix problems caused by government
He is like the man that sees a mole in another's eye while there is a huge plank in his own,inshort he is an hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: "I Hate Childish Men" - Dillish Matthews, Adebayor's Ex Girlfriend by Samulux: 10:09pm On Nov 10, 2019
Bros dat match still dey pain you ...
DonBenny77:
I mean, who does that?
Re: "I Hate Childish Men" - Dillish Matthews, Adebayor's Ex Girlfriend by victorian(f): 10:27pm On Nov 10, 2019
CHESTER48:
I actually think Davido played Chioma like he plays others. Got her pregnant normally without any form of marriage grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry grin grin grin grin grin[left][/left]

Don't mind Nigerians the woman is always the devil in a man's life when it clearly shows the man is playing his woman like ping pong.

Chioma sacrificed her university degree, dropped out from school to end up as the love of Davido's life, and not even as his legal wife . While Davido is a bonfide graduate, with two babymamas by the side . And lastly they both studied in the same school.

Later people will still say, she jazzed him.

Really!? Jazz him how? Who is on the loosing end here, if everything goes south.

So Who really jazz who between Davido and Chioma?

1 Like

Re: "I Hate Childish Men" - Dillish Matthews, Adebayor's Ex Girlfriend by Vega100: 12:31am On Nov 11, 2019
Boringdraw1:
Coming from a frustrated olosho, e dey pain her say she no go see free money again. Awon gold diggers .

When she was eating his money she didn't know he was childish but now that he has realized his mistake and send her packing, he is now childish. No free money for a hoe.
well said bro, God bless u
Re: "I Hate Childish Men" - Dillish Matthews, Adebayor's Ex Girlfriend by Vega100: 12:36am On Nov 11, 2019
All this girls are just so foolish, u see a big boy u obviously fell for because of his money, both of u know that and u expect him to stay with you? He is with you cause of ur looks and u are with him cos of his money, he has enough so he can afford to buy more good looking females like urself... when urs is fading he discards u and move to the next.. that's life... so fvck off!!!...
Don't expect to keep him all to urself, that's just being greedy...
Stupid foolish girl, aged punish u there..

1 Like

Re: "I Hate Childish Men" - Dillish Matthews, Adebayor's Ex Girlfriend by Studyinchina200(m): 2:00am On Nov 11, 2019
But you didn’t hate his money.
Re: "I Hate Childish Men" - Dillish Matthews, Adebayor's Ex Girlfriend by sharone21(f): 2:56am On Nov 11, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
To bad any lady dating a rich guy is either a gold digger, hoe, hoelosho... Quite pathetic
This is the mentality of many Nigerian men in Buhari's cell(Nigeria).
Re: "I Hate Childish Men" - Dillish Matthews, Adebayor's Ex Girlfriend by oodua1stson: 10:04am On Nov 11, 2019
DonBenny77:
I mean, who does that?
its how many years now? You guys are still crying
Re: "I Hate Childish Men" - Dillish Matthews, Adebayor's Ex Girlfriend by Futureyahooboi(m): 11:41am On Nov 11, 2019
You will continue to be Ex because you dont have sense....

1 Like

Re: "I Hate Childish Men" - Dillish Matthews, Adebayor's Ex Girlfriend by Mryacks: 11:57am On Nov 12, 2019
She followed the money, he followed the beauty...now they are both tired. Abeg they should carry their cross and leave us be

1 Like

Re: "I Hate Childish Men" - Dillish Matthews, Adebayor's Ex Girlfriend by Vega100: 6:40am On Nov 13, 2019
DonBenny77:

That's not the point, the point is do you know any other footballer that ran down the length of a pitch to spite his former club?
If you do please mention.
That's a childish act in my opinion.
How about ranting about your private family issues on social media.
Having dated the dude for over a year I'm sure the lady knows what she's saying.....
if he really did that he is an animal
Re: "I Hate Childish Men" - Dillish Matthews, Adebayor's Ex Girlfriend by opebiboy: 11:06am On Nov 13, 2019
this one wey oshiomhole bulala

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Gifts Temilayo Abodunrin N500K For Playing ‘Jowo’ Track Excellently / Check Out Don Jazzy Beautiful 36th Birthday Cake (photo) / Sola Sobowale Kneels To Greet Iya Awero At Her 58th Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.