Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

"I Hate Childish Men" - Dillish Matthews, Adebayor's Ex Girlfriend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Hate Childish Men" - Dillish Matthews, Adebayor's Ex Girlfriend (41646 Views)

Dillish Matthews Defends Boyfriend, Adebayor Over 'Money Made Him Look Cute' / Emmanuel Adebayor And Dillish Matthews Confirm They Are Dating (screenshots) / Dillish Matthews Receives 300 Roses From Her Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Hate Childish Men" - Dillish Matthews, Adebayor's Ex Girlfriend by amebogistng(m): 9:31am On Nov 10, 2019
Emmanuel Adebayor's ex-girlfriend, Dillish Matthews is not mising her words as she lets out what she feels about her footballer ex-boyfriend who has come out to publicly declared that he has nothing to do with her despite the couple parading each other as a romantic pair for almost a year with several canal and intimate sides involved in the relationship.

Dillish Matthews rose to fame after her appearance on the Big Brother Africa reality TV show where she was distinctively noticed for her good looks and charm on the show.

She has been dating Emmanuel Adebayor since last year but things crumbled this year following an internal conflict of Adebayor not willing to fully commit into an exclusive relationship with her. This might be the reason Dillish views Adebayor's actions as childish and he was just using her for her good looks and body.

We have the message sent to Adebayor below:

http://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/i-hate-childish-men-adebayors-ex.html?m=1

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Hate Childish Men" - Dillish Matthews, Adebayor's Ex Girlfriend by DonBenny77(m): 11:36am On Nov 10, 2019
Adebayor is actually very childish his celebration for city against arsenal showed that...
I mean, who does that?

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "I Hate Childish Men" - Dillish Matthews, Adebayor's Ex Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 10, 2019
Coming from a frustrated olosho, e dey pain her say she no go see free money again. Awon gold diggers .

When she was eating his money she didn't know he was childish but now that he has realized his mistake and send her packing, he is now childish. No free money for a hoe.

204 Likes 18 Shares

Re: "I Hate Childish Men" - Dillish Matthews, Adebayor's Ex Girlfriend by Rextizz(m): 1:43pm On Nov 10, 2019
Boringdraw1:
Coming from a frustrated olosho, e dey pain her say she no go see free money again. Awon gold diggers .

When she was eating his money she didn't know he was childish but now that he has realized his mistake and send her packing, he is now childish. No free money for a hoe.
Exactly!

111 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "I Hate Childish Men" - Dillish Matthews, Adebayor's Ex Girlfriend by vivalavida(m): 4:09pm On Nov 10, 2019
U want him for urslf alone

U no want make other girls enjoy life abi

Stingy girl

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Hate Childish Men" - Dillish Matthews, Adebayor's Ex Girlfriend by wittyt98(m): 4:46pm On Nov 10, 2019
Boringdraw1:

C'Mon bro, don't be one sided or unjust with your opinion. If shes a Frustrated Gold digger searching for free money, the guy also must be a Gold digger searching for free juicy pussy. truth is... THEY ARE BOTH HOES!!

All this Boring relationships inspired by wealth and Lust grin they know they ain't compatible but since the guy wanna get a taste of her vagina and she also wanna get a taste of his wealth, they both fake it till they no longer can take it

when they were buzy fvckin each other and spending money we didn't hear anything, now that everything has turned sour, they wanna disturb us with their madness grin

120 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "I Hate Childish Men" - Dillish Matthews, Adebayor's Ex Girlfriend by KanuSE: 5:06pm On Nov 10, 2019
Is it by force to continue knacking you? undecided

This girl sef!

The guy don tire for ya pvssy na - gerrit?

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Hate Childish Men" - Dillish Matthews, Adebayor's Ex Girlfriend by Passionate888: 5:07pm On Nov 10, 2019
When the going was good you were calling him baby

11 Likes

Re: "I Hate Childish Men" - Dillish Matthews, Adebayor's Ex Girlfriend by NwanyiOkpa(f): 5:07pm On Nov 10, 2019
Now that i have booked space, lemme go and read the post.

1 Like

Re: "I Hate Childish Men" - Dillish Matthews, Adebayor's Ex Girlfriend by Millennialaku(m): 5:08pm On Nov 10, 2019
after he dumped you mtcheeww, farm tool.

1 Like

Re: "I Hate Childish Men" - Dillish Matthews, Adebayor's Ex Girlfriend by GOFRONT(m): 5:08pm On Nov 10, 2019
Golddigger......Dillis is childish for bringing their Relationship issues to social media...

8 Likes

Re: "I Hate Childish Men" - Dillish Matthews, Adebayor's Ex Girlfriend by victorazyvictor(m): 5:08pm On Nov 10, 2019
One thing with Yoruba guys

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Hate Childish Men" - Dillish Matthews, Adebayor's Ex Girlfriend by SalamRushdie: 5:08pm On Nov 10, 2019
I hate childish Buhari too, Buharis fight against rice is childish misgovernance ..instead of fixing refineries to stop the importation of fuel Buhari is instead fighting rice

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Hate Childish Men" - Dillish Matthews, Adebayor's Ex Girlfriend by Madibah(m): 5:08pm On Nov 10, 2019
Ok...
Nothing like childishness if money is involved grin
Re: "I Hate Childish Men" - Dillish Matthews, Adebayor's Ex Girlfriend by Acecube(m): 5:08pm On Nov 10, 2019
amebogistng:
Emmanuel Adebayor's ex-girlfriend, Dillish Matthews is not mising her words as she lets out what she feels about her footballer ex-boyfriend who has come out to publicly declared that he has nothing to do with her despite the couple parading each other as a romantic pair for almost a year with several canal and intimate sides involved in the relationship.

Dillish Matthews rose to fame after her appearance on the Big Brother Africa reality TV show where she was distinctively noticed for her good looks and charm on the show.

She has been dating Emmanuel Adebayor since last year but things crumbled this year following an internal conflict of Adebayor not willing to fully commit into an exclusive relationship with her. This might be the reason Dillish views Adebayor's actions as childish and he was just using her for her good looks and body.

We have the message sent to Adebayor below:

http://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/i-hate-childish-men-adebayors-ex.html?m=1
mincing not missing

3 Likes

Re: "I Hate Childish Men" - Dillish Matthews, Adebayor's Ex Girlfriend by franchasng: 5:09pm On Nov 10, 2019
He is done fvcking you Dillish and he is tired of fvcking you same pussy being a successful guy he is, so he had to start acting up like a boy to piss you off so you can GTFO his life for another Olosho to move in shocked shocked

Nothing new.....just that Chioma has caged Davido with midnight love spell....Davido would have applied to continue where Abebayor stopped, and maybe after David Tekno will come on board.....that's how stars do.

5 Likes

Re: "I Hate Childish Men" - Dillish Matthews, Adebayor's Ex Girlfriend by ruggedtimi(m): 5:09pm On Nov 10, 2019
so money isnt everything afterall

1 Like

Re: "I Hate Childish Men" - Dillish Matthews, Adebayor's Ex Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 10, 2019
Boringdraw1:

To bad any lady dating a rich guy is either a gold digger, hoe, hoelosho... Quite pathetic

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Hate Childish Men" - Dillish Matthews, Adebayor's Ex Girlfriend by anambraamaka: 5:09pm On Nov 10, 2019
The guy childish
Re: "I Hate Childish Men" - Dillish Matthews, Adebayor's Ex Girlfriend by Madibah(m): 5:09pm On Nov 10, 2019
victorazyvictor:
One thing with Yoruba guys

U are a qualified candidate mumi cheesy
Re: "I Hate Childish Men" - Dillish Matthews, Adebayor's Ex Girlfriend by sweetonugbu: 5:10pm On Nov 10, 2019
You just realized he is childish, after helping to liquidate his resources.

4 Likes

Re: "I Hate Childish Men" - Dillish Matthews, Adebayor's Ex Girlfriend by nubiangod9(m): 5:10pm On Nov 10, 2019
wittyt98:
C'Mon bro, don't be one sided or unjust with your opinion. If shes a Frustrated Gold digger searching for free money, the guy also must be a Gold digger searching for free sweet pussy. truth is... THEY ARE BOTH HOES!!

All this Boring relationships inspired by wealth and Lust grin they know they ain't compatible but since the guy wanna get a taste of her vagina and she also wanna get a taste of his wealth, they both fake it till they no longer can take it

when they were buzy fvckin each other and spending money we didn't hear anything, now that everything has turned sour, they wanna disturb us with their madness grin

U took the words outta my mouth

2 Likes

Re: "I Hate Childish Men" - Dillish Matthews, Adebayor's Ex Girlfriend by Sunofgod(m): 5:11pm On Nov 10, 2019
Non exclusive LovePeddler.....
Re: "I Hate Childish Men" - Dillish Matthews, Adebayor's Ex Girlfriend by iammo(m): 5:12pm On Nov 10, 2019
undecided

Very childish man, insulting his own mother and familiy publicly over mere money

The way a man treats his Mother when angry is the way he would treat his wife only that it might even get worse

But this Aunty Dillish needs deliverance from MFM oo, that was how Oshiomole used her and later picked lora instead, now Adebayor doesnt want to acknoledge her

4 Likes

Re: "I Hate Childish Men" - Dillish Matthews, Adebayor's Ex Girlfriend by victorazyvictor(m): 5:12pm On Nov 10, 2019
Madibah:

U are a qualified candidate mumi cheesy

O boy u dey craze o! grin
Re: "I Hate Childish Men" - Dillish Matthews, Adebayor's Ex Girlfriend by KanuSE: 5:12pm On Nov 10, 2019
Boringdraw1:

The girl fit dey knack another nigga wey Adebayor don know but.... expect more gist in coming days.

1 Like

Re: "I Hate Childish Men" - Dillish Matthews, Adebayor's Ex Girlfriend by Abdul9025(m): 5:13pm On Nov 10, 2019
afterall the guy don chop everything wei she carry wink smiley wink
Re: "I Hate Childish Men" - Dillish Matthews, Adebayor's Ex Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 10, 2019
She won big brother. She has her own money. Gold digger, gold digger. Did she ask him out? Women are human beings and they have the same rights to happiness as men.

19 Likes

Re: "I Hate Childish Men" - Dillish Matthews, Adebayor's Ex Girlfriend by Antoeni(m): 5:14pm On Nov 10, 2019
2 Stupid Children
Re: "I Hate Childish Men" - Dillish Matthews, Adebayor's Ex Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 10, 2019
a

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See the Reply Tboss Gave a Fan Who Said Tonto Dike Ex Hubby Is Spending On Her / Linda Ikeji And Friend, Fatimah Recreate 20-Year-Old Photo / I Love You Maima — Ice Prince Drops Romantic Comments For Girlfriend [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.