Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

Constitution Did Not Provide Specific Role For Vp’s Office – ACF - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Constitution Did Not Provide Specific Role For Vp’s Office – ACF (20763 Views)

VP’s Office Pays ₦10M Hotel Bills Of Tinubu’s Daughter’s Guests - FIJ / Tinubu Returns NEMA, NAHCON To VP's Office / NYSC Scandal: Adebayo Shittu Lied! 1979 Constitution Did Not Contradict NYSC Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Constitution Did Not Provide Specific Role For Vp’s Office – ACF by Legendguru: 3:46pm On Nov 10, 2019
Nonsense it’s vp job to oversees affairs when president isn’t around due to fallout and lawlessness some presidents most time sidelines vp
Re: Constitution Did Not Provide Specific Role For Vp’s Office – ACF by Dreadful: 3:48pm On Nov 10, 2019
MoneyMan5:

Igbo are cowards fool
Continue to deceive yourself.
Re: Constitution Did Not Provide Specific Role For Vp’s Office – ACF by Dreadful: 3:50pm On Nov 10, 2019
mercyville:

Everybody knows that Yorubas,Benins,China,Britain are not cowards because they had empires.Only the brave built empires.
The only brave man and leader of the entire biafran army was Banjo,a warrior from Yorubaland.

Can you even say that Igbos are not cowards in front of an Ijaw or Igala man? grin
Mumu are you even sure Banjo was a Yoruba cos I don't get it. The way the Binis been dragging you upandan grin grin
Re: Constitution Did Not Provide Specific Role For Vp’s Office – ACF by MoneyMan5: 3:50pm On Nov 10, 2019
Dreadful:
Continue to deceive yourself.

That is the fact

Igbo are slaves
Re: Constitution Did Not Provide Specific Role For Vp’s Office – ACF by DEROX: 3:55pm On Nov 10, 2019
BUT THEY FOUGHT THE WAR AND LOOSE and even the great ojukwu ran away just like cownu now, born to loose but win by empty mouth and chest beating tongue : ;
Re: Constitution Did Not Provide Specific Role For Vp’s Office – ACF by jimmynauty: 4:03pm On Nov 10, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
Nothing you can tell me ACF..

ABBA Kyari is the defacto Vice President and Osibanjo na VP Academics aka audio VP
lol aka Vice president Market money distributor
Re: Constitution Did Not Provide Specific Role For Vp’s Office – ACF by jimmynauty: 4:05pm On Nov 10, 2019
Yioshio:
This must be a joke
lol aka Vice president Market money distributor sharing
Re: Constitution Did Not Provide Specific Role For Vp’s Office – ACF by Razram: 4:10pm On Nov 10, 2019
What the north want is just to force the other groups to seccession. If u look vividly u will diacover all amenities are been done in the parts leaving the south behind. So north is preparing to leave nigeria with enough.
Re: Constitution Did Not Provide Specific Role For Vp’s Office – ACF by bejeria101(m): 4:14pm On Nov 10, 2019
This dullard would support anything as long na their affidavit airhead dullard is concerned.
Re: Constitution Did Not Provide Specific Role For Vp’s Office – ACF by wolexy14(m): 4:27pm On Nov 10, 2019
HeightsKE:

How do we go about this?
This is the only way out
we mobilize ni.....we have to start a forum plus awareness.....dats the only way to acheive dis ..........
Re: Constitution Did Not Provide Specific Role For Vp’s Office – ACF by reality1010: 4:37pm On Nov 10, 2019
gaetano:

https://leadership.ng/2019/11/10/constitution-did-not-provide-specific-role-for-vps-office-acf/
VP has been caged because of his involvement in many deals. PMB men have been doing checks on him and found many corruption cases. for instance the grass cutter case with National Emergency Management which indicted Banachir has the VP name in the case. PMB is seen as not corrupt by many ppl from the north and any act of corruption by those under him will not be taken likely.
Re: Constitution Did Not Provide Specific Role For Vp’s Office – ACF by themanderon: 4:38pm On Nov 10, 2019
The chickens are coming home to roost. How these guys felt they can trust the north despite all the repeated betrayals of their tribe is what baffles me.
Some people should be given awards as the most foolish people that have ever lived in this world. Hopeless.....
Re: Constitution Did Not Provide Specific Role For Vp’s Office – ACF by reality1010: 4:42pm On Nov 10, 2019
Razram:
What the north want is just to force the other groups to seccession. If u look vividly u will diacover all amenities are been done in the parts leaving the south behind. So north is preparing to leave nigeria with enough.
That is a big lie. Remember the Yoruba people are many in PMB govt. Fashola as minister of works,housing took and electricity took many projects to Yoruba land. The FIRS man Fowler has been taking contract to Yoruba land same with VP, and former communication man adebayo. So stop deceiving people. President Buhari has favoured Yoruba people more than his people. Recently,VP yo railway project to his people.
Re: Constitution Did Not Provide Specific Role For Vp’s Office – ACF by airbrush: 5:15pm On Nov 10, 2019
adelaja70:

JUST THE WAY TAFAWA BALEWA TURNED THE GREAT ZIK TO SHOE SHINER... Lol

sidechick
Re: Constitution Did Not Provide Specific Role For Vp’s Office – ACF by Bimpe29: 5:56pm On Nov 10, 2019
This is noted with sense of reminding the world of same when we have Vice President of the Northern extraction.
What goes around come around.
Re: Constitution Did Not Provide Specific Role For Vp’s Office – ACF by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 10, 2019
Edygrin:
Mark my words, the north will still return to power come 2023.

Only the IBOs overrated the North as the power to rule Nigeria is concerned. During Abacha regime, a friend of mine took me to one NPA General Manager' s house at Asokoro area. It is a big mansion built with Nigeria looted money. The children are very young. I told my friend that if any thing should happen to the man, the children cannot sustain the building. My friend said those children are born into power. I disagreed with him. He insisted the children are born into power. I am not surprised at his submission, that has been their submission while we were in the university in the South East.

Later, things changed. Several years later, he agreed those children were not born into power. The problem is that they prefer the power going to the North to the power coming to South except it comes to them which is a difficult task. Another reality is that the North is united when it comes to political power. All the religious division disappears when it comes to power.

I am not surprised by what the ACF man said, it is the truth. Pa Ben Nwabueze has analyzed the constitution and gave us the submission during Yaradua's sickness. The ACF man merely repeated what Pa Ben Nwabueze said during Jonathan' s ordeal as VP to Yaradua. The North has nothing to offer Nigeria than a burden. The freedom of the South lies in the hand of South West but the duplicity of political system in the South West is presently the obstacle. The border closure is an invitation to the unity of countries with borders at the South. They would be very useful for the freedom fight.
Re: Constitution Did Not Provide Specific Role For Vp’s Office – ACF by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 10, 2019
Dreadful:
Mumu are you even sure Banjo was a Yoruba cos I don't get it. The way the Binis been dragging you upandan grin grin

Was Col Banjo a Bini man? Col Banjo was the spiritual force behind Ojukwu's bravery and warfare success. When Banjo left Ojukwu, the confusion started. Ojukwu was my hero, Banjo was my hero. The problem is that what Ojukwu and Banjo saw, it took many people 30 years or more to see it. Banjo realized people did not see what they saw. People did not understand what they were fighting for. In warfare, the soldiers must understand what they are fighting for. Their spirit must be aware of the reasons they are at war. In War College USA, you don't go and learn tactical warfare or how to fire missiles or torpedoes. Human psychology and causes of global tension and war are very important.

If Obj, Akinrinade and Ogbemudia and others have seen what Banjo and Ojukwu saw, they would have supported Biafra. I am sure, under the new Buhari, Obj is secretly regretting fighting Biafra war.

The Yorubas count your Binis dragging as you called it and various historical formulation & manipulation extremely insignificant and of no meaning. They are nothing but just to excite the writers and there followers.
Re: Constitution Did Not Provide Specific Role For Vp’s Office – ACF by Dreadful: 8:18pm On Nov 10, 2019
babaolofin:

Was Col Banjo a Bini man? Col Banjo was the spiritual force behind Ojukwu's bravery and warfare success. When Banjo left Ojukwu, the confusion started. Ojukwu was my hero, Banjo was my hero. The problem is that what Ojukwu and Banjo saw, it took many people 30 years or more to see it. Banjo realized people did not see what they saw. People did not understand what they were fighting for. In warfare, the soldiers must understand what they are fighting for. Their spirit must be aware of the reasons they are at war. In War College USA, you don't go and learn tactical warfare or how to fire missiles or torpedoes. Human psychology and causes of global tension and war are very important.

If Obj, Akinrinade and Ogbemudia and others have seen what Banjo and Ojukwu saw, they would have supported Biafra. I am sure, under the new Buhari, Obj is secretly regretting fighting Biafra war.
Now you are making sense my friend. I thought you were one of them.
I mean the Afonjas a. k. a unity beggars grin grin
Re: Constitution Did Not Provide Specific Role For Vp’s Office – ACF by Dreadful: 8:20pm On Nov 10, 2019
MoneyMan5:

That is the fact

Igbo are slaves
The problem is.. I don't even know your root grin grin
Re: Constitution Did Not Provide Specific Role For Vp’s Office – ACF by shedy03(m): 11:17pm On Nov 10, 2019
Jaynom:
They are right though! The Office Of The Vice President na wash! Vice Presidents are Figure Heads, puppets. The VPs office is more of a consolation
How about the office of the chief of staff to the president, is it constitutional?
Re: Constitution Did Not Provide Specific Role For Vp’s Office – ACF by genesishouse: 7:54am On Nov 11, 2019
Yoruba APC members please enjoy the collabo while its last. we call it CHANGE.
just SAI BABA
Re: Constitution Did Not Provide Specific Role For Vp’s Office – ACF by Laren24(m): 8:47am On Nov 11, 2019
Is like this Arewa people are psychopaths. How can they be making unsubstantiated claims. The VP doesn't have stipulated duties unless the one assigned by the president. That's so stupid. How could the president leave a country and not leave for its vice to take over. Where is that done?
Re: Constitution Did Not Provide Specific Role For Vp’s Office – ACF by ThatFairGuy: 9:35am On Nov 11, 2019
Trash. Can they win election alone? Answer me
[s]
Edygrin:
[/s]
Re: Constitution Did Not Provide Specific Role For Vp’s Office – ACF by Edygrin(m): 11:20am On Nov 11, 2019
ThatFairGuy:
Trash. Can they win election alone? Answer me
[s][/s]
and who will vote against them. The south?
Re: Constitution Did Not Provide Specific Role For Vp’s Office – ACF by ebenholer2(m): 8:03pm On Jun 20, 2023
Edygrin:
Dey play...u folks have started with ur false prophecy again abi
Re: Constitution Did Not Provide Specific Role For Vp’s Office – ACF by WorldRichest: 9:44pm On Jun 20, 2023
ebenholer2:

Dey play...u folks have started with ur false prophecy again abi

they are all jesters nah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Regional Security: South East Governors Meet With IGP In Enugu / Osun Gov Polls Result Protest: Court Orders Saraki, Melaye, Murray-bruce To Hono / Buhari - No Difference Between Boko Haram And Niger Delta Militants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.