Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,161 members, 7,818,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

The Look On Chioma's Face As Davido Drinks Alcohol (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Look On Chioma's Face As Davido Drinks Alcohol (Photo) (94467 Views)

Omoni Oboli Sprays Money On Chioma Akpotha On Her 42nd Birthday / Davido Did A 2nd Coronavirus Test, Still Negative. Gives Update On Chioma's Case / Eniola Badmus Sprays Money On Chioma, Davido’s Girlfriend, Dumps Sophia Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Look On Chioma's Face As Davido Drinks Alcohol (Photo) by sanmtiago(m): 5:58pm On Nov 10, 2019
Lumig:
... That's if she's the first girl you've ever seen. Lol
my compliment was simply for her, no form of comparison . smiley
Re: The Look On Chioma's Face As Davido Drinks Alcohol (Photo) by Brandstudio01: 5:58pm On Nov 10, 2019
It's his money
Re: The Look On Chioma's Face As Davido Drinks Alcohol (Photo) by iammo(m): 6:01pm On Nov 10, 2019
cry

See one of them...

this one don dey even intimidate we future suitors with her military DP

ChristineC:
abegi. small caption na wetin generate all these episodes?
Re: The Look On Chioma's Face As Davido Drinks Alcohol (Photo) by greggng: 6:02pm On Nov 10, 2019
I thought some of you could understand exactly what happened...let me educate you guys....there is this fume that comes out from beer whenever u open it especially if them don shake the beer....that was what Davido was sipping like children....chioma been an advance lady , feels Davido is disgraceful despite his social standing ...u cannot take away the village from the village man
Re: The Look On Chioma's Face As Davido Drinks Alcohol (Photo) by Dididrumz(m): 6:02pm On Nov 10, 2019
Lumig:

So if she is not the first girl he has seen does that mean she is ugly?

She fine na
Re: The Look On Chioma's Face As Davido Drinks Alcohol (Photo) by Kingbenn(m): 6:04pm On Nov 10, 2019
Chioma relax,with time David go change.
Re: The Look On Chioma's Face As Davido Drinks Alcohol (Photo) by skyfather09(m): 6:05pm On Nov 10, 2019
Davido matter we go enter... na Davido be the first fuu to get baby boy, wizkid wey 3 nko.
Re: The Look On Chioma's Face As Davido Drinks Alcohol (Photo) by Alawode01(m): 6:05pm On Nov 10, 2019
Sebi she knew the guy nah niggar b4 she hook him.OBO self no luuk face.

2 Likes

Re: The Look On Chioma's Face As Davido Drinks Alcohol (Photo) by Pque(m): 6:05pm On Nov 10, 2019
Pls o nairaland, is this a news, talk less of being a front page material.

1 Like

Re: The Look On Chioma's Face As Davido Drinks Alcohol (Photo) by Pque(m): 6:05pm On Nov 10, 2019
Pls o nairaland, is this a news, talk less of being a front page material?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Look On Chioma's Face As Davido Drinks Alcohol (Photo) by Awoo88: 6:05pm On Nov 10, 2019
A typical Nigeria lady. She will start feeling entitled and start demanding all sort of changes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Look On Chioma's Face As Davido Drinks Alcohol (Photo) by SamUnbeatable(m): 6:06pm On Nov 10, 2019
Has he not been drinking before Abeg make he flex na him time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Look On Chioma's Face As Davido Drinks Alcohol (Photo) by tunary(m): 6:06pm On Nov 10, 2019
This boy know better thing, see the kind fresh babe him wan settle with
Re: The Look On Chioma's Face As Davido Drinks Alcohol (Photo) by Mightyhaiz: 6:07pm On Nov 10, 2019
They most likely discussing another thing entirely
Re: The Look On Chioma's Face As Davido Drinks Alcohol (Photo) by Aturitoroman: 6:09pm On Nov 10, 2019
angry
Re: The Look On Chioma's Face As Davido Drinks Alcohol (Photo) by hungkee: 6:10pm On Nov 10, 2019
blueanoni:
whats my business

Loading ma mails list on my turbo mailer today na sunday cool
Bro I dey find SMTP abeg I won slam work.
Re: The Look On Chioma's Face As Davido Drinks Alcohol (Photo) by tobby20: 6:11pm On Nov 10, 2019
iammo:
grin

Naso trouble dey start...

woman go begin try change you once you put a ring on their finger

Nagging don start now, no more forming Mrs Nice Girl

Soon she go cut him off from his friends, stop him from doing things that make him happy like smoking and drinking.. and very very soon she would start caging and policing him

Las Las Davido go still come nairaland come create fake account to seek advice over chioma wahala for romance and family section

ode�

1 Like

Re: The Look On Chioma's Face As Davido Drinks Alcohol (Photo) by tobby20: 6:14pm On Nov 10, 2019
Kingchineme6:
Why won't she look him grin meanwhile I heard Davido bought that eyeglass for ₦5m grin
Una don start with your inflation
Naso another person go come now say nah 6m
Abeg nah 4.5m oo

3 Likes

Re: The Look On Chioma's Face As Davido Drinks Alcohol (Photo) by blueanoni: 6:14pm On Nov 10, 2019
hungkee:
Bro I dey find SMTP abeg I won slam work.
send pm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Look On Chioma's Face As Davido Drinks Alcohol (Photo) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 10, 2019
I heard Davido's real voice for the first time. Does he use voice enhancer in his music or did he have a cold that time ?

4 Likes

Re: The Look On Chioma's Face As Davido Drinks Alcohol (Photo) by Ernerstdavid55(m): 6:18pm On Nov 10, 2019
realmedia:
Drop your best caption for this new photo of singer Davido and his fiancee, Chioma Rowland.

VIA>> https://kupelove..com/2019/11/caption-this-new-photo-of-davido-and.html

so cute
Re: The Look On Chioma's Face As Davido Drinks Alcohol (Photo) by bonnyhope: 6:23pm On Nov 10, 2019
sanmtiago:
kiss This babe fine die
Cuteness overdose

Filtered pix and you won't allow people hear

2 Likes

Re: The Look On Chioma's Face As Davido Drinks Alcohol (Photo) by KanuSE: 6:24pm On Nov 10, 2019
greggng:
I thought some of you could understand exactly what happened...let me educate you guys....there is this fume that comes out from beer whenever u open it especially if them don shake the beer....that was what Davido was sipping like children....chioma been an advance lady , feels Davido is disgraceful despite his social standing ...u cannot take away the village from the village man

Do you mean 'Beer head' ? undecided
Re: The Look On Chioma's Face As Davido Drinks Alcohol (Photo) by Martinez39(m): 6:27pm On Nov 10, 2019
ijewejones:

A philosopher once said...

'Man should merry,for tomorrow we all die' grin

Merry on bro,its your tym!
All men should drink all they can now for there are no drinks in heaven.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Look On Chioma's Face As Davido Drinks Alcohol (Photo) by seangy4konji: 6:27pm On Nov 10, 2019
Go and watch d baby

No deh look me
Re: The Look On Chioma's Face As Davido Drinks Alcohol (Photo) by Drhighchief11: 6:27pm On Nov 10, 2019
Let me use VAR to check.....
Re: The Look On Chioma's Face As Davido Drinks Alcohol (Photo) by oluwasegun007(m): 6:28pm On Nov 10, 2019
She be like don't finish it nahhh...
Re: The Look On Chioma's Face As Davido Drinks Alcohol (Photo) by ijewejones: 6:29pm On Nov 10, 2019
You got me oooo

Martinez39:
All men should drink all they can now for their are no drinks in heaven.

1 Share

Re: The Look On Chioma's Face As Davido Drinks Alcohol (Photo) by sanmtiago(m): 6:32pm On Nov 10, 2019
bonnyhope:

Filtered pix and you won't allow people hear
just admit she’s fine bros ! You remind me of this popular Nigeria phrase “there are people who still won’t like your picture even if you snap with Jesus’ undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Look On Chioma's Face As Davido Drinks Alcohol (Photo) by YouareaBITCH(f): 6:37pm On Nov 10, 2019
Lumig:

She’s fine.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Look On Chioma's Face As Davido Drinks Alcohol (Photo) by Ceoking6: 6:39pm On Nov 10, 2019
blueanoni:
whats my business

Loading ma mails list on my turbo mailer today na sunday cool
bad guy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

American Bodyguard Of Dababy Collecting Lagos Girl Number (Photos) / The Resemblance Of 2face Idibia & Joel Amadi Got Fans Talking / Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.