Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

What Are Your Thoughts About Instagram's 'organic' Skincare Vendors? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Are Your Thoughts About Instagram's 'organic' Skincare Vendors? (1560 Views)

NAFDAC Warns Against Taking `Maishayi’ Tea Made By Hausa Tea Vendors / My Thoughts About Nigeria Medical Doctors. / Buy Oriflame Organic Skincare Products At 30% Discount (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Your Thoughts About Instagram's 'organic' Skincare Vendors? by Comanche(f): 11:22am On Nov 10, 2019

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Thoughts About Instagram's 'organic' Skincare Vendors? by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:46am On Nov 10, 2019
They used filter to take their own pics and upload to Instagram while they sell their organic poison to you to damage your skin.

My ex turned into a caricature of herself after ordering organic complete package cream worth 300k from a popular Instagram seller.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Thoughts About Instagram's 'organic' Skincare Vendors? by mannymie01: 2:09pm On Nov 10, 2019
They mixed all sort of concoction in the name of making organic soap and cream, I wouldn't advice my enemy to use any of the so call organics, I knw of a seller that add relaxer grin to the mixture of making cream, you can imagine the reaction of relaxer on the body

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Thoughts About Instagram's 'organic' Skincare Vendors? by ahnie: 2:27pm On Nov 10, 2019
Dear Cocoa butter ....I love you!

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Thoughts About Instagram's 'organic' Skincare Vendors? by Mariangeles(f): 2:31pm On Nov 10, 2019
Comanche:
Do you think these 'organic' cream and soap sold that are all the rave now could have some negative effect on health/skin in the future?

These Instagram vendors will just tell you the products are made from food-grade and organic product like carrot, honey etc. But only God knows what they're adding in secret. But these products DO work without leaving spots or those funny skintone that bleachers have.

Let me share my experience with one.

So I've always seen these people all over Instagram since I joined. When I see the kind of amazing jaw-dropping transformations people with bad skin get I just get so enticed to try one out. It's not like I have bad-bad skin, just average-bad with 3 pimples popping out today and some black spots. So I researched and found one and decided to try one of her products. She's a millionaire skin care guru and even have some naija celebrities as her ambassadors. There were so many awesome reviews. You'll see people ordering for products of over 200k shocked. And some people will say money no dey 9ja

So I ordered for one of her lower-range products. Even at it being one of the cheapest, it cost 10,000. The time I ordered then coincided with my NYSC camp. So I got it a day before camp and just added it to my luggage. My people, never have I had so many friends in my life than that 3 weeks. Both male and female wanted to associate with me. People be paying extra attention and going out of their way to help.

Chai so this is what its like to be fine grin

Funny thing was I didn't have a mirror and so I didn't even know what I looked like. But I noticed my skin was fresher.
So fast forward when I got home and really saw myself, I saw a better-looking version of myself I've never seen. My family was even saying I went to enjoy on camp.

Well, it doesn't hurt anyone to be a bit more good looking, right? So I kept riding the fine girl trend cool

After 2 months cream finished and gbam! My skin went back to what it was again o.

Am I going to be ordering for another anytime soon? No. Local girl cannot come and starve to look fine.

But what of in future when I'm making tons of money and wouldn't care about making 30k transfer for ordinary cream? I'm still undecided.

What's your experience and thoughts? Kindly share.

At least it worked.
I was waiting to read where you broke out, all spots and pimply, with your complexion looking like a rainbow grin
Re: What Are Your Thoughts About Instagram's 'organic' Skincare Vendors? by Mariangeles(f): 2:33pm On Nov 10, 2019
ahnie:
How do you get raw cocoa butter ?
Re: What Are Your Thoughts About Instagram's 'organic' Skincare Vendors? by Comanche(f): 6:40pm On Nov 10, 2019
mannymie01:
They mixed all sort of concoction in the name of making organic soap and cream, I wouldn't advice my enemy to use any of the so call organics, I knw of a seller that add relaxer grin to the mixture of making cream, you can imagine the reaction of relaxer on the body

Ha! This one fear me o.

The heart of man really can be wicked.

There are tons of them around, and I am not overly surprised as this.

For me, I did due diligence before settling for that one I bought.

Thanks for your input.
Re: What Are Your Thoughts About Instagram's 'organic' Skincare Vendors? by Comanche(f): 6:48pm On Nov 10, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
They used filter to take their own pics and upload to Instagram while they sell their organic poison to you to damage your skin.

My ex turned into a caricature of herself after ordering organic complete package cream worth 300k from a popular Instagram seller.

Oh, I'm sorry about your ex.

Sure, some resort to filters to boost sales, but not all o.Some of them actually work amazingly well for the SHORT TERM.

I had to go screengrab some of the reviews from people that started with her products.

You can imagine how the confidence of these people would be restored.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Thoughts About Instagram's 'organic' Skincare Vendors? by Comanche(f): 6:53pm On Nov 10, 2019
Mariangeles:

At least it worked.
I was waiting to read where you broke out, all spots and pimply, with your complexion looking like a rainbow grin

Haha! No! Abeg o!

From frying pan to shakabula grin
Re: What Are Your Thoughts About Instagram's 'organic' Skincare Vendors? by Comanche(f): 7:00pm On Nov 10, 2019
ahnie:

Yes, who wouldn't? It's relatively inexpensive, smells delicious and helps maintain the skin.

I think those people in the picture I posted above would also love cocoa butter. But na condition make crayfish bend.

All in all, we thank God for your okay skin. smiley
Re: What Are Your Thoughts About Instagram's 'organic' Skincare Vendors? by sleit: 7:31pm On Nov 10, 2019
Comanche:

Oh, I'm sorry about your ex.

Sure, some resort to filters to boost sales, but not all o.Some of them actually work amazingly well for the SHORT TERM.

I had to go screengrab some of the reviews from people that started with her products.

You can imagine how the confidence of these people would be restored.

Wow! How do some ppl face even get bad to this extent?

(1) (Reply)

Superlife Stemcell Stc30 Therapy!!! The Secret To Youth, Health And Longevity / Covid-19 Vaccine Turned Woman's Legs Into 'giant Blisters' (graphic Ohhhh) / Boost Your Fertility-having Difficulty Getting Pregnant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.