Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,120 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Covid-19 Vaccine Turned Woman's Legs Into 'giant Blisters' (graphic Ohhhh) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Covid-19 Vaccine Turned Woman's Legs Into 'giant Blisters' (graphic Ohhhh) (1559 Views)

Baby With 4 Hands And 3 Legs Born In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) / Can You Deep You Legs Into An Ocean With Amount Of Dolphins In It? / Young Boy With Backward Facing Legs Excited After Undergoing Surgery. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covid-19 Vaccine Turned Woman's Legs Into 'giant Blisters' (graphic Ohhhh) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 21, 2021
A mum left in a wheelchair due to a severe reaction to a Covid vaccine is still encouraging others to take the vaccine.

Sarah, of Glasgow, shared graphic photos of the horror rash which spread all over the body and face, the Daily Record reports.

NHS doctors confirmed the mum-of-one's symptoms were caused by her body's reaction to the AstraZeneca vaccine.

Sarah started having a tingling rash about seven days after taking the vaccine. She called her GP but ended up going to Queen Elizabeth University Hospital's A&E department after the blisters spread across her body.

She said: "I ended up asking my husband to take me to A&E and when I got there, my heart rate was sitting at 160bpm which they were very concerned about.
"I got put on an ECG machine."

She tested negative for a series of tests but a reaction to the jab was found on the second of two biopsies.
Sarah said: "Once they found out that it was a reaction to the vaccine, they put me on steroids and that really seems to be helping my progress.

"I’m currently using a wheelchair as well just because I can’t walk with my legs getting bandaged up every day and the blisters on the souls of my feet.

"For the first eight to nine days, I was on quite a bit of morphine but I started to gradually come off the stronger stuff."

Sarah praised hospital staff after being allowed to recover at home on April 12.

She said: "I still believe people should be vaccinated and the amount of people that have had it and have been okay shows that it is safe for most.
"I just want people to be aware that there are some reactions that can occur and not to ignore any rashes.

"It’s not to scare people but just in case this does happen to anybody else, it means they’re going to get the treatment straight away."

Sarah, who also developed the rash on her arms and buttocks alongside an abscess on her face, is urging others to be aware of changes in their body after receiving the jab.

An NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde spokesperson said: "We continue to urge anyone invited to come forward for their vaccine.

"It is normal for vaccines to cause potential side-effects.
"These side-effects need to be continuously balanced against the expected benefits in preventing illness."
AstraZeneca said they cannot comment on individual cases.

Re: Covid-19 Vaccine Turned Woman's Legs Into 'giant Blisters' (graphic Ohhhh) by Bedrooomsecret: 10:27pm On Apr 21, 2021
Poor Woman cry
The vaccine was produced in a rush

Please, check my signature
Re: Covid-19 Vaccine Turned Woman's Legs Into 'giant Blisters' (graphic Ohhhh) by lilvicky68(m): 10:31pm On Apr 21, 2021
If na Nigerian woman...side effect of the vaccine plus depression from being a Nigerian and insults from friends and relatives for don kill the woman..

6 Likes

Re: Covid-19 Vaccine Turned Woman's Legs Into 'giant Blisters' (graphic Ohhhh) by Totilopussylick(m): 10:39pm On Apr 21, 2021
Get well soon angry
Re: Covid-19 Vaccine Turned Woman's Legs Into 'giant Blisters' (graphic Ohhhh) by dawnomike(m): 10:41pm On Apr 21, 2021
It is well, the vaccination went wrong for her.
Re: Covid-19 Vaccine Turned Woman's Legs Into 'giant Blisters' (graphic Ohhhh) by Righteousness2(m): 10:51pm On Apr 21, 2021
These are the days of Noah and Lot.

Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covid-19 Vaccine Turned Woman's Legs Into 'giant Blisters' (graphic Ohhhh) by ipobarethieves: 11:14pm On Apr 21, 2021
sad I'm NOT a Guinea PIG Thank U Bishop Oyedepo
Re: Covid-19 Vaccine Turned Woman's Legs Into 'giant Blisters' (graphic Ohhhh) by OlayemiAshraf(m): 11:23pm On Apr 21, 2021
First stage : rashes

Second stage : cardiac arrest

Last stage : the zombie awake .... And start biting people around him/her grin.... You guys should be getting ready for zombie apocalypse grin
Re: Covid-19 Vaccine Turned Woman's Legs Into 'giant Blisters' (graphic Ohhhh) by Lawly: 11:26pm On Apr 21, 2021
And the foolish woman is still advising others to take the vaccine
Re: Covid-19 Vaccine Turned Woman's Legs Into 'giant Blisters' (graphic Ohhhh) by Nobody: 1:07am On Apr 22, 2021
I never like vaccine.
Over 50 million email for sale. Quote me with your price
Re: Covid-19 Vaccine Turned Woman's Legs Into 'giant Blisters' (graphic Ohhhh) by mohims(m): 9:07am On Apr 22, 2021
Op na Ogun go kill you. If this was true, it would have made headlines in the news. You just sat down and concorted nonsense. You deserve to be arrested. I pity all the gullible people who read and believed the nonsense you concorted. Your story doesn't even have a credible source. Egbe igwe gbagbuo gi
Re: Covid-19 Vaccine Turned Woman's Legs Into 'giant Blisters' (graphic Ohhhh) by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 22, 2021
mohims:
Op na Ogun go kill you. If this was true, it would have made headlines in the news. You just sat down and concorted nonsense. You deserve to be arrested. I pity all the gullible people who read and believed the nonsense you concorted. Your story doesn't even have a credible source. Egbe igwe gbagbuo gi
u are a fool biggest illiterate of all this morning sit there n insulting monkey oshey
Re: Covid-19 Vaccine Turned Woman's Legs Into 'giant Blisters' (graphic Ohhhh) by Elliotwaveforec: 9:55am On Apr 22, 2021
No reputable source, no news
Re: Covid-19 Vaccine Turned Woman's Legs Into 'giant Blisters' (graphic Ohhhh) by Faithful4real(m): 10:36am On Apr 22, 2021
mohims:
Bro don't insult him, the news is actually real. Check dailymail i saw the news there.
Re: Covid-19 Vaccine Turned Woman's Legs Into 'giant Blisters' (graphic Ohhhh) by mohims(m): 11:31am On Apr 22, 2021
musicproducer:
u are a fool biggest illiterate of all this morning sit there n insulting monkey oshey
Literate I greet you. Please read your comment again and judge yourself.

Re: Covid-19 Vaccine Turned Woman's Legs Into 'giant Blisters' (graphic Ohhhh) by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 22, 2021
mohims:

Literate I greet you. Please read your comment again and judge yourself.
mumu
Re: Covid-19 Vaccine Turned Woman's Legs Into 'giant Blisters' (graphic Ohhhh) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 22, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
First stage : rashes

Second stage : cardiac arrest

Last stage : the zombie awake .... And start biting people around him/her grin.... You guys should be getting ready for zombie apocalypse grin

Them no sabi say walking dead go soon happen.
Re: Covid-19 Vaccine Turned Woman's Legs Into 'giant Blisters' (graphic Ohhhh) by mohims(m): 5:15pm On Apr 22, 2021

Re: Covid-19 Vaccine Turned Woman's Legs Into 'giant Blisters' (graphic Ohhhh) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 22, 2021
mohims:

monkey
Re: Covid-19 Vaccine Turned Woman's Legs Into 'giant Blisters' (graphic Ohhhh) by mohims(m): 10:30am On Apr 23, 2021
musicproducer:
monkey
Na your useless papa be monkey. You are a pig
Re: Covid-19 Vaccine Turned Woman's Legs Into 'giant Blisters' (graphic Ohhhh) by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 23, 2021
mohims:

Na your useless papa be monkey. You are a pig
lol pig u are a very ugly one.

u dont like insult shey mumu.

vulture from the slum of d earth tell ur dad he should have sucked ur mum instead if fucking ur mum n giving birth to a low life like ur self
Re: Covid-19 Vaccine Turned Woman's Legs Into 'giant Blisters' (graphic Ohhhh) by mohims(m): 3:05pm On Apr 23, 2021
musicproducer:
lol pig u are a very ugly one.

u dont like insult shey mumu.

vulture from the slum of d earth tell ur dad he should have sucked ur mum instead if fucking ur mum n giving birth to a low life like ur self
It is now very clear to me that you are in dire need of psychiatric help. I will not waste my time exchanging words with a dingbat like you. Go and take your pills. You can continue basking in your folly. I've got better things to do with my time than wasting it exchanging words with a yaba left escapee. You are nothing but a worthless piece of trash.

Re: Covid-19 Vaccine Turned Woman's Legs Into 'giant Blisters' (graphic Ohhhh) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 23, 2021
mohims:

It is now very clear to me that you are in dire need of psychiatric help. I will not waste my time exchanging words with a dingbat like you. Go and take your pills. You can continue basking in your folly. I've got better things to do with my time than wasting it exchanging words with a yaba left escapee. You are nothing but a worthless piece of trash.
na by drop pictures mumu just came online n started insulting someone now u claiming victim, u b spineless illiterate ode oshi
Re: Covid-19 Vaccine Turned Woman's Legs Into 'giant Blisters' (graphic Ohhhh) by mohims(m): 4:31pm On Apr 23, 2021
musicproducer:
na by drop pictures mumu just came online n started insulting someone now u claiming victim, u b spineless illiterate ode oshi
Afonja go and take your pill.

Re: Covid-19 Vaccine Turned Woman's Legs Into 'giant Blisters' (graphic Ohhhh) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 23, 2021
mohims:

Afonja go and take your pill.
yawn

(1) (Reply)

Cerebral Palsy Treatment / Warning: (disgusting Photo) Chinese Woman Grows Gigantic Horn In Middle of Head / Cancer Screening Centres In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.