Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,310 members, 7,836,352 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

!!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / !!!! (5605 Views)

Male Prostitution In Diaspora / "Nigerian Girls And Prostitution In Italy, Are You Not Ashamed?"- Akpoka Desmond / Nigerian Girls Have Turned Relationship To Prostitution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: !!!! by totosucker(m): 1:50pm On Nov 10, 2019
She is not going into prostitution because she is jobless and needs a job, she is going into prostitution because she wants to. Life gives you choices , you make decisions. She has just made a decision. Believe me, there are a dozen things she can engage in, that will give her money but because she is mentally lazy and short sighted, she won't engage in it. She prefers a short cut. But sometimes, short cuts, are the longest cuts. Those of you making excuses for her should stop. How many prostitutes are millionaires? Most of them are living from hand to mouth. Start something legitimate, no matter how small and see it grow. Every body started small . Name them, Dangote, Linda Ikeji etc. Even if it is hawking of bottle water , start. Desist from prostitution so that you will not live a life of regret. It is foolishness to be ashamed of what is gainful

3 Likes

Re: !!!! by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 10, 2019
a
Re: !!!! by stanliwiser: 2:10pm On Nov 10, 2019
Idonweak:
I created a thread a long time ago about a girl who was seeking for job. I explained that she had no one to help and she also has issues concerning her school fees.
This is the thread https://www.nairaland.com/5393677/please-come-here

Well she message me this morning that she is going into prostitution. She told me not to look bad of her that she has no choice. Since no job or helper. I was devastated and tried convincing her but her mind was made up already. I really wish i could help her financially or help with something she can do. Our society is really fucke.d up. Now i understand why most girls turn to prostitution. Nobody wants to help without getting something in return. So sad sad

Lies from pit of hell, all for clout chasing.
She called you, who the heck are you to start with and why are you important for she to call you and inform you?
Also you deem it fit to bring it here to Nairaland so that you can garner sympathy as if she will be the first.

Now you expect us to tell you to send her account number abi?
The Gullible are here but am not one of them.
mtchew

If it was true she called you then she was only try to rip your pocket open with mind games. tell her to go on.

1 Like

Re: !!!! by Edyice: 2:27pm On Nov 10, 2019
kestolove95:
She is now self employed

Correct gal grin grin
Re: !!!! by Edyice: 2:35pm On Nov 10, 2019
totosucker:
She is not going into prostitution because she is jobless and needs a job, she is going into prostitution because she wants to. Life gives you choices , you make decisions. She has just made a decision. Believe me, there are a dozen things she can engage in, that will give her money but because she is mentally lazy and short sighted, she won't engage in it. She prefers a short cut. But sometimes, short cuts, are the longest cuts. Those of you making excuses for her should stop. How many prostitutes are millionaires? Most of them are living from hand to mouth. Start something legitimate, no matter how small and see it grow. Every body started small . Name them, Dangote, Linda Ikeji etc. Even if it is hawking of bottle water , start. Desist from prostitution so that you will not live a life of regret. It is foolishness to be ashamed of what is gainful

Isn't it wonderful to see someone like totosucker given advice to someone that he should be happy too consume grin

The life shaa
Re: !!!! by Belafonte(m): 3:05pm On Nov 10, 2019
UnclePrincipal:

Well you're right, there are external factors that determine our decisions too. Hope you know that?. A gun could be pointed to her head(figuratively) and she won't have no options.

Then, in that case someone else can rightly be blamed. In the situation narrated above, she just a young lady with poor decision making skills who lacks the integrity to own up to her choices.

2 Likes

Re: !!!! by Bluehill1051: 3:19pm On Nov 10, 2019
Idonweak:

Yeah, I am concerned about my friends irrespective of gender. She's my best friend.
shut up your mouth and stop lying!

1 Like

Re: !!!! by Itooweak4una: 4:24pm On Nov 10, 2019
stanliwiser:

Lies from pit of hell, all for clout chasing.
She called you, who the heck are you to start with and why are you important for she to call you and inform you?
Also you deem it fit to bring it here to Nairaland so that you can garner sympathy as if she will be the first.

Now you expect us to tell you to send her account number abi?
The Gullible are here but am not one of them.
mtchew

If it was true she called you then she was only try to rip your pocket open with mind games. tell her to go on.

Guy, if i have money i will give to her. I didn't beg nairaland for money. I don't need money from nairaland but job for the said girl
Re: !!!! by Itooweak4una: 4:25pm On Nov 10, 2019
Bluehill1051:
shut up your mouth and stop lying!

Guy, you don't know me so i whatever you think of me is none of my concern
Re: !!!! by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 10, 2019
So she's going into prostitution and she told you upfront?

In case you jam her for brothel or what?

Who gives advanced notice that they are about to start selling their bodies?

So, she couldn't get a primary school teaching job anywhere?

Her life, her decision o.
Re: !!!! by ogkrakkid(m): 4:39pm On Nov 10, 2019
Coldie:
I was unemployed for over 4years. I as a guy didn't go to start robbing people despite my body build, I didn't kidnap people I didnt do yahoo.

Me that in the uni if I enter any venue its shutting down, always vvip.

After being unemployed and broke ex gfs started laughing at me, did I get frustrated and start commiting crime NO.

I manage myself one step at a timeat least I am not where I was yesterday.

You as girl, you are fine enough to say you want to go into prostitution because you don't have a helper but can't say u are fine enough to get a husband.

You have hoe tendencies, even if u get a job u would be sleeping with your boss for promotion SIMPLE

BROS!!!! AHH..u just spoke from another niggers angle....if she can't endure let her hit the street ASAP..lots of dicks out there wtf..
Re: !!!! by Coldie(m): 4:44pm On Nov 10, 2019
ogkrakkid:

BROS!!!! AHH..u just spoke from another niggers angle....if she can't endure let her hit the street ASAP..lots of dicks out there wtf..
People no know say Nigerian labour market no be chais. She even be woman self, any big man can just see her and her life will change over night. If she decides to spoil it with prostitution its her concern
Re: !!!! by stanliwiser: 4:44pm On Nov 10, 2019
Itooweak4una:

Guy, if i have money i will give to her. I didn't beg nairaland for money. I don't need money from nairaland but job for the said girl
We shall see about that Itooweak4una
Re: !!!! by karo93: 4:58pm On Nov 10, 2019
Idonweak:
The reason why I brought this up is because i want guys here to know that most of the girls into prostitution are not doing it for fun. The same guys bashing them are the ones also pushing them to prostitution in the name of "what will i get in return ". If you fvck prostitutes and bash them online you're nothing but a hypocrite. And i pity your daughter

Are you saying all broke males should go into armed robbery, rituals and fraud?

Or do you believe females are entitled to money just because they are females and to prevent them from becoming prostitutes?

Are you in the same line advocating that the society should give every broke male money so they dont become criminals?....

Bad people will always be bad. There is no justification. The pressures of society only bring out our true colors....

1 Like

Re: !!!! by Raalsalghul: 5:08pm On Nov 10, 2019
Idonweak:
[s]The reason why I brought this up is because i want guys here to know that most of the girls into prostitution are not doing it for fun. The same guys bashing them are the ones also pushing them to prostitution in the name of "what will i get in return ". If you fvck prostitutes and bash them online you're nothing but a hypocrite. And i pity your daughter[/s]
Thrash!
Re: !!!! by Bluehill1051: 5:24pm On Nov 10, 2019
Itooweak4una:

Guy, you don't know me so i whatever you think of me is none of my concern
You are a bastard! Fool! You will always be a fool for the flesh! Fukk you in hell!
Re: !!!! by Tallesty1(m): 6:13pm On Nov 10, 2019
Idonweak:
The reason why I brought this up is because i want guys here to know that most of the girls into prostitution are not doing it for fun. The same guys bashing them are the ones also pushing them to prostitution in the name of "what will i get in return ". If you fvck prostitutes and bash them online you're nothing but a hypocrite. And i pity your daughter
Fvck off

2 Likes

Re: !!!! by Itooweak4una: 6:18pm On Nov 10, 2019
Bluehill1051:
You are a bastard! Fool! You will always be a fool for the flesh! Fukk you in hell!

Hey! Of all insult. Don't ever call me a bastard. I will advise you to take it back and apologise asap.
Re: !!!! by Itooweak4una: 6:33pm On Nov 10, 2019
Raalsalghul:
Thrash!

Are you alright now?
Re: !!!! by Raalsalghul: 6:38pm On Nov 10, 2019
Itooweak4una:

Are you alright now? undecided
Re: !!!! by ogkrakkid(m): 6:43pm On Nov 10, 2019
Coldie:

People no know say Nigerian labour market no be chais. She even be woman self, any big man can just see her and her life will change over night. If she decides to spoil it with prostitution its her concern
My advice to her... everything is allowed, but don't be caught..
Re: !!!! by Donjazzy12(m): 6:44pm On Nov 10, 2019
Idonweak:
I created a thread a long time ago about a girl who was seeking for job. I explained that she had no one to help and she also has issues concerning her school fees.

Well she message me this morning that she is going into prostitution. She told me not to look bad of her that she has no choice. Since no job or helper. I was devastated and tried convincing her but her mind was made up already. I really wish i could help her financially or help with something she can do. Our society is really fucke.d up. Now i understand why most girls turn to prostitution. Nobody wants to help without getting something in return. So sad sad
Leave her alone. She has always been a prostitute just looking for an official reason.

Don't waste your time trying to convince her.

Many girls are in worse situations but did not resort to prostitution.
She has no case!

2 Likes

Re: !!!! by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 10, 2019
Idonweak:
I once gave my secondary school friend 5k. Without asking her ten Kobo. She took the money and told me it was not enough. Didn't tell me thank you and just blocked me. I don't also blame guys who ask for something in return. Nonsense. I regret not fucking that bastard b4 giving her my sweat.

1 Like

Re: !!!! by Erums(m): 9:38pm On Nov 10, 2019
Idonweak:

Yeah, I am concerned about my friends irrespective of gender. She's my best friend.

Best friend.... I hear yu
Re: !!!! by rockyh(m): 10:20pm On Nov 10, 2019
Cutehector:
great. I just hope the person offering to help doesn't regret his/her decisions. You better warn that girl not to steal from him/her. Cheers bro.

I would have offered to hep but naah, too many deceitful people out there these days.
well said formerly I do help people but they felt am a maga both male n female friends took my generosity for not bn exposed to the new trend but as of now I don't care about ur welfare except for family

1 Like 1 Share

Re: !!!! by Vega100: 1:26am On Nov 11, 2019
Idonweak:

Give me her contact please, how much will she be charging and where is her location? Thanks in advance.
Re: !!!! by Cutehector(m): 3:27am On Nov 11, 2019
rockyh:
well said formerly I do help people but they felt am a maga both male n female friends took my generosity for not bn exposed to the new trend but as of now I don't care about ur welfare except for family
good
Re: !!!! by galadima77(m): 6:34pm On Nov 11, 2019
Guy! many have towed her path, you just happen to know this one. Cool down!
Re: !!!! by Next2Bezee(m): 6:51pm On Nov 11, 2019
Idonweak:

You and the girl are very funny. No one owes her anything. Do you know long others here have struggled and waited to get where they were?

She wants easy money, and she has resorted to prostitution for it. The world will move on.
Re: !!!! by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 11, 2019
Cutehector:
great. I just hope the person offering to help doesn't regret his/her decisions. You better warn that girl not to steal from him/her. Cheers bro.

I would have offered to hep but naah, too many deceitful people out there these days.
That shouldn't stop u from helping
Re: !!!! by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 11, 2019
Coldie:
I was unemployed for over 4years. I as a guy didn't go to start robbing people despite my body build, I didn't kidnap people I didnt do yahoo.

Me that in the uni if I enter any venue its shutting down, always vvip.

After being unemployed and broke ex gfs started laughing at me, did I get frustrated and start commiting crime NO.

I manage myself one step at a timeat least I am not where I was yesterday.

You as girl, you are fine enough to say you want to go into prostitution because you don't have a helper but can't say u are fine enough to get a husband.

You have hoe tendencies, even if u get a job u would be sleeping with your boss for promotion SIMPLE
Do u know how long it takes some people to find husband? Anyways, she ought to reach out to relatives or go about submitting CVS. Can't imagine how people eat different carrots a day all in d name of making money... Yikes
Re: !!!! by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 11, 2019
Idonweak:

is she the only one passing through hard time on earth? she made her choice so stop disturbing us

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet My Boyfriend (pics) / I'm Finally Getting Married / 7 Points Of A Good Man! - Wanna Know If You Qualify?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.