Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed (39188 Views)

Dino Melaye: I Am Not Getting Married On 28th December 2020 (Picture) / Dino Melaye: I Will Fight For A Better Society Through My Movie Roles / Dino Melaye: I Am Not The Father Of Tboss Child - Senator Denies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by Imstrong2(m): 2:10pm On Nov 10, 2019

Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by fergie001: 2:11pm On Nov 10, 2019
senatordave1:

Dino has nothing to campaign with,no visible achievements hence he's resorting to name calling and foolery.no serious individual willvtake that clown serious
Thats the problem, delving into Okun you know nothing about......i was a Corper in that LGA when Adeyemi was Senator, now tell me what Adeyemi did in Kabba not Ilorin oooo.......both are unfortunate anyways.....

Hahahahahahaha...... Atimes, you provide a comic relief.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by EnaibeSam: 2:13pm On Nov 10, 2019
This Dino is such a comedian. You have Smart Adeyemo to contest with for your senatorial seat, but you are busy campaigning against Yahaya Bello, who is contesting to retain his governorship seat. I don't see Dino winning his seat back this weekend.
Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by fergie001: 2:13pm On Nov 10, 2019
DrKKK1:
Hard facts about Dinos bed challenge.
1. Dino had a relationship with Natasha
2. Yahaya Bello also had a relationship with Natasha.
3. Natasha should be a better judge
4. Though the three had gone separate ways but 1 and 3 are now political allies against 2. This hard fact may be coming from the analysis of the best judge in this case. It is more interesting as 1 and 3 are not known to be with their spouses again.
That Akpoti lady set........am not surprised.
Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by heckymaicon(m): 2:14pm On Nov 10, 2019
omenka:
Typical fool.

Thank goodness Yahaya has sworn he would rather lose his own election than see this scoundrel win this election.

My problem is with Buhari's aloofness when it comes to these sort of elections. I guess his fear is the media backlash that might follow his interference. Otherwise, if I were in his shoes, I'd damn whatever consequences there may be and ensure that idiot never smells the red chamber in his life again.

Jonathan did it in Ekiti and heaven did not fall.

Nonsense.

TRASH!

Are you deputising for the rotten bbq seller? It's like that mannabbq is better than you. You're so heartless.

Both of them are clueless btw I only pity the kogites.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 10, 2019
DrKKK1:
4. Though the three had gone separate ways but 1 and 3 are now political allies against 2. This hard fact may be coming from the analysis of the best judge in this case. It is more interesting as 1 and 3 are not known to be with their spouses again.

you are obviously dinos kind of candidate. see how slander comes to you so easily

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by lukui: 2:15pm On Nov 10, 2019
when God replaces Yahya Bello with Dino Melaye in your state, then know that something is going wrong!!!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by Charmingrascal(m): 2:16pm On Nov 10, 2019
Imagine what was coming out of his mouth

What a disaster!
Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 10, 2019
This is a strong one o. Dino must have had Bello's wife and she must have made the confession to him. Dino couldn't even keep the secret.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by fergie001: 2:16pm On Nov 10, 2019
EnaibeSam:
This Dino is such a comedian. You have Smart Adeyemo to contest with for your senatorial seat, but you are busy campaigning against Yahaya Bello, who is contesting to retain his governorship seat. I don't see Dino winning his seat back this weekend.
He is contesting against Yahaya Bello.....if you know you know.....if its only Adeyemi, he will tear him in pieces....

Could go either ways.......

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 10, 2019
oo
Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by Sholaco: 2:17pm On Nov 10, 2019
grin
Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 10, 2019
So whose wife should we ask to confirm or provide evidence. Yours or Yahaya Bello's? At least both of you must have tried the same woman before your comparison.
Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by jmaxjohn(m): 2:19pm On Nov 10, 2019
senatordave1:

Dino has nothing to campaign with,no visible achievements hence he's resorting to name calling and foolery.no serious individual willvtake that clown serious

Are you talking about trump?
Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by BluntBoy(m): 2:19pm On Nov 10, 2019
DrKKK1:

You ought to know that in politics, there are no permanent friends/enemies.

So, that Dino and Natasha are allies does not say much other than what politics is-- a game of interest.

Tomorrow, Natasha might change allies again.
Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by Sholaco: 2:19pm On Nov 10, 2019
fergie001:

He is contesting against Yahaya Bello.....if you know you know.....if its only Adeyemi, he will tear him in pieces....

Could go either ways.......
Hahahahahaha Dino is winning both Yahaya and smart come 16-11-2019. grin

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by TemmyT002(m): 2:20pm On Nov 10, 2019
We can't know until they do public competition of kerewa
Mtchewww

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by jmaxjohn(m): 2:21pm On Nov 10, 2019
When you hear rubbish like this from a lawmaker, you can be certain he's some people's sugar daddy
Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by chaloskyx: 2:21pm On Nov 10, 2019
i dont blame him i blame the youths myself included for letting the polity be run by a bunch of thieves who see politics as a joke and an opportunity for thinking only for themselves instead of a job which should be taken seriously as it affects countless lives i pray one day we would wakeup and have the courage to rid our Nation from these rouges

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by BrainSanitizer: 2:21pm On Nov 10, 2019
Two things are involved.
1. SDM has "shagged" or is "Shagging" GYB's wife.
2. Both SDM and GYB "shagged" or are "shagging" the same olosho.

In either case...
Someone please help me with that "local man can no longer can" meme.
Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by Babysvoice: 2:22pm On Nov 10, 2019
Notef
Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 10, 2019
senatordave1:

Like seriously, but you would be surprised that Some Nigerians do take him serious and will vote for him.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by BluntBoy(m): 2:24pm On Nov 10, 2019
Gracealone:
So whose wife should we ask to confirm or provide evidence. Yours or Yahaya Bello's? At least both of you must have tried the same woman before your comparison.

And supposing they had tried the same woman, one would still have to consider many other variables.

Supposing Dino is judging performance based on the day Yahaya Bello was tired, then he would be mistaken to think that Yahaya is always weak in bed.

To prove this beyond every reasonable doubt, they must be subjected to a laboratory experiment. Confounding variables such as stress, tiredness, anxiety must be put under control, and their body systems must be cleansed of all forms of sex-enhancing drugs to ensure fair play. Then they must be given the same woman or women with the same level of sexiness.

I will be willing to be the one to spearhead the experiment and measure their performances.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by Koralords: 2:25pm On Nov 10, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
When you see IPOB idiots abusing APC Governors like Yahaya Bello, just know they are not doing it for good governance...but just for their useless party- PDP to take over the State...

Otorm has become their hero since he defected from the APC to the PDP.

Akpabio became their enemy since the day he joined APC....

The same Useless people celebrate Governor Dickson of Bayelsa State who with only about 7 LG governments is owing 15Months Salary..

The same goes for that Useless Ikpeazu of Abia State...

But the bloody hypocrites wants all to hate Yahaya Bello...I pity some uniformed APC guys who are buying into their devilish propaganda...
Seriously one the things that pissed me that I can’t comprehend is how a state like bayelsa with workforce and big allocations including derivation funds can be owing workers salary,

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by picoba(m): 2:25pm On Nov 10, 2019

They are promising their people sex. Well, kogi people like it well, well. Especially Ibira and okun people.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:26pm On Nov 10, 2019
senatordave1:

Funny he is still beta than bello in avhievements

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 10, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
When you see IPOB idiots abusing APC Governors like Yahaya Bello, just know they are not doing it for good governance...but just for their useless party- PDP to take over the State...

The same Useless people celebrate Governor Dickson of Bayelsa State who with only about 7 LG governments is owing 15Months Salary..

But the bloody hypocrites wants all to hate Yahaya Bello...I pity some uniformed APC guys who are buying into their devilish propaganda...
Dem still de pay u till date? grin

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by Angelfrost(m): 2:28pm On Nov 10, 2019
How is it that this idiot looks and talks like one former state governor currently in the house of assembly.
Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by midehi2(f): 2:28pm On Nov 10, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

See how you calling people 'useless, stupid undecided as if you better off, your words just defined who you are.
Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by Vision2ae: 2:29pm On Nov 10, 2019
so I'm guessing he will Bleep up the state more abi...

Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by MyMouth(m): 2:29pm On Nov 10, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

d
Madam/Oga, you should pity urself first! You actually deserve your pity much more than any of us apc members who have decided to use our brain this time around instead of being blinded by myopic loyalty to an undeserving party. Hell, even el-rufia knows yahaya Bello is bad market. Go and ask elrufia why he has refused to join yahaya bello's campaign train after being appointed to head the campaign
Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by xianah(f): 2:31pm On Nov 10, 2019
Dickson competition,let me judge who's better in bed dino or Yayaha bello?.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

₦1 Billion To Nnamdi Kanu: Shehu Sani Reacts To Court Judgement / Zamfara Governor, Matawalle Visits Tinubu (Photo) / Switzerland Gives Nigeria Conditions For Returning $321m Abacha Loot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.