Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed (39179 Views)

Dino Melaye: I Am Not Getting Married On 28th December 2020 (Picture) / Dino Melaye: I Will Fight For A Better Society Through My Movie Roles / Dino Melaye: I Am Not The Father Of Tboss Child - Senator Denies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by 1derful01: 8:01pm On Nov 10, 2019
Is this the person we want to vote as our senator..... Never
Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by mechanics(m): 8:22pm On Nov 10, 2019
Hmmmm, the chief thug has spoken.
Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by Patooz: 8:41pm On Nov 10, 2019
May the one who lasts longer in "kere wa wa" win
Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by bubbaGambino: 9:23pm On Nov 10, 2019
adekolaelect:
But wailers are here to reason with their Anus simply bcs they want to support Dino or pdp who doesn't have any meaningful things to campaign than petty and rubbish by all means .
go and look for your kind and quote under their comments. be there screaming wailers when its obvious you are dying inside .don't quote me again
Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by xianah(f): 9:32pm On Nov 10, 2019
Nah...
Kastrom:

By getting laid to them?
Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by Juventus4life: 9:35pm On Nov 10, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
When you see IPOB idiots abusing APC Governors like Yahaya Bello, just know they are not doing it for good governance...but just for their useless party- PDP to take over the State...

Otorm has become their hero since he defected from the APC to the PDP.

Akpabio became their enemy since the day he joined APC....

The same Useless people celebrate Governor Dickson of Bayelsa State who with only about 7 LG governments is owing 15Months Salary..

The same goes for that Useless Ikpeazu of Abia State...

But the bloody hypocrites wants all to hate Yahaya Bello...I pity some uniformed APC guys who are buying into their devilish propaganda...
Ikpeazu own worse pass
Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by adekolaelect(m): 9:39pm On Nov 10, 2019
bubbaGambino:

go and look for your kind and quote under their comments. be there screaming wailers when its obvious you are dying inside .don't quote me again
sorry your msgs is not quotable bcs you are not reasonable to be quoted .

Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by senatordave1(m): 9:42pm On Nov 10, 2019
naijafella:

Will you keep kwayet? Yet Yeye Bello is passing off Dinos project as his.
Been better in bed is probably a project
Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by senatordave1(m): 9:43pm On Nov 10, 2019
fairfora:
dino knows what he's doing
Since its pdp,you cant condemn.please go and sit down
Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by senatordave1(m): 9:49pm On Nov 10, 2019
fergie001:

Jide is biased....its just that the matter weak am, he just had to say it the way it is.
Another is the fact that he criticises Bello continuously, for obvious reasons.

That Senatorial zone has 3 constituencies there....
ADC 1
Pdp 2
APC 0.....

Except with thugs and compromised INEC people....how will Smart do it?

Cc senatordave1
Before apc won abia north,delta central or bayelsa east,what elective posts did they have there? Dino may be a performer but he's mentally unfit.out of the 7 lgas,5 are pure okun and they dont give bloc votes,just narrow margins.apc dominates lokoja and koton karfe and they give bloc votes.
Bauchi governor won 7 lgas massively while mohammed won 13 narrowly.same thing may happen in bayelsa
Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by senatordave1(m): 9:59pm On Nov 10, 2019
fergie001:

Leave those "Ilorin-Kogi" peeps.....abeg.

I am sure he will win.....
Mopa Muro
Yagba East
Yagba West
Ijumu

He will fight Kabba/Bunu very well 'cos of TJ......that one is open...but Smart has the advantage.

Lokoja and Kogi LGAs is where the fight is....
He will win with a margin not exceeding 5k.there's no fight in lokoja.smart will win with at least 10k margin in each.clarence olafemi is now in apc
Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 10, 2019
senatordave1:

Since its pdp,you cant condemn.please go and sit down
grin ok sir
Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by fergie001: 10:43pm On Nov 10, 2019
senatordave1:

He will win with a margin not exceeding 5k.there's no fight in lokoja.smart will win with at least 10k margin in each.clarence olafemi is now in apc
Winner nyii.....
Do you know that the rep of lokoja/kotokarfe constituency is PDP....?
The appeal court upturned and gave it to the PDP....

Are u also aware that the rep in ijumu/bunu is PDP...

Are u also aware that ADC is the rep for yagba?

It's 20k smart will win with, you hear?

In 2015...when Dino was in APC...he lost in the main Okunland and won in lokoja/kotokarfe (non-yoruba speaking)..........

Look at the name you called?
Kai...Olafemi grin grin
If smart likes he shouldn't rig his kabba well...he will cry.
Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by fergie001: 10:46pm On Nov 10, 2019
senatordave1:

Before apc won abia north,delta central or bayelsa east,what elective posts did they have there? Dino may be a performer but he's mentally unfit.out of the 7 lgas,5 are pure okun and they dont give bloc votes,just narrow margins.apc dominates lokoja and koton karfe and they give bloc votes.
Bauchi governor won 7 lgas massively while mohammed won 13 narrowly.same thing may happen in bayelsa
Abia North.....nkiru was a sitting HoR ranking member.
The present spokesperson for the HoR was a household name already, also from that zone.

Is Timipre Sylva not a household name from Bayelsa East already?

Am waiting....so bello and smart are mentally fit?

I wan go sleep abeg.
Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by senatordave1(m): 10:49pm On Nov 10, 2019
fergie001:

Winner nyii.....
Do you know that the rep of lokoja/kotokarfe constituency is PDP....?
The appeal court upturned and gave it to the PDP....

Are u also aware that the rep in ijumu/bunu is PDP...

Are u also aware that ADC is the rep for yagba?

It's 20k smart will win with, you hear?

In 2015...when Dino was in APC...he lost in the main Okunland and won in lokoja/kotokarfe (non-yoruba speaking)..........

If smart likes he shouldn't rig his kabba well...he will cry.
You are even corroborating my theory.appeal court giving it to pdp means nothing,apc has always won there by a large margin and will do so again.dino will only win in okun narrowly like he did in february.
But with the elections holding same day with governorship,the focus will mostly be on the guber polls and smart will be isolated.therefore,dino will likely win though ill love him to lose.but he has the advantage here except apc has something planned for him.my main concern is bayelsa,kogi is too dry
Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by Kastrom: 10:52pm On Nov 10, 2019
xianah:
Nah...

Tell me how are you gonna achieve that?
Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by fergie001: 10:52pm On Nov 10, 2019
senatordave1:

You are even corroborating my theory.appeal court giving it to pdp means nothing,apc has always won there by a large margin and will do so again.dino will only win in okun narrowly like he did in february.
But with the elections holding same day with governorship,the focus will mostly be on the guber polls and smart will be isolated.therefore,dino will likely win though ill love him to lose.but he has the advantage here except apc has something planned for him.my main concern is bayelsa,kogi is too dry
But the appeal court giving it to Akpabio means something?
Hahahahahahaha......you are a master of doublespeak.

The moment they put the election same day....Dino had the advantage.....cos people will vent their anger on bello, and smart will suffer......

Leave all this story biko.....Smart should go back to Ilorin abeg.

Let Ayade be leading CRS from Lagos nah.....what you will never take in your state, you support in other states cos of partisanship.

I don't care about bello....cos one way or the other...he might sneak in, esp with that devious Onoja.
Am more particular about Kogi-W.....cos I have buddies there.

For Bayelsa......... It's Dickson's empire or his downfall.
That's what politics is........
Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by senatordave1(m): 10:56pm On Nov 10, 2019
fergie001:

Abia North.....nkiru was a sitting HoR ranking member.
The present spokesperson for the HoR was a household name already, also from that zone.

Is Timipre Sylva not a household name from Bayelsa East already?

Am waiting....so bello and smart are mentally fit?

I wan go sleep abeg.
i remember telling you that nkiru and ben kalu will win because of ouk but you disagreed.
Apart from non performance which is common with our politicians,i haven't seen any idiosyncracies from bello and smart verbally and otherwise suggesting any mental case unlike dino and wada.
me i dey watch soccer,when i finish i go sleep.
Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by fergie001: 11:01pm On Nov 10, 2019
senatordave1:

i remember telling you that nkiru and ben kalu will win because of ouk but you disagreed.
Apart from non performance which is common with our politicians,i haven't seen any idiosyncracies from bello and smart verbally and otherwise suggesting any mental case unlike dino and wada.
me i dey watch soccer,when i finish i go sleep.
Did I ever discuss nkiru or kalu with you?
Please, it's with someone else....refresh your memory.

We spoke about Mao.....don't use deflective mechanism.

Nkiru that if she contests again now, she will still win. I was in her family compound first week October....and whatever party she goes to, she still will win.
(I would not say how, those are for my details.)

It has nothing to do with ouk....she has been beating ouk's candidate from time immemorial. She only went to APC for principal office, not victory in Abia cos it's sure for her.

Since you haven't seen from smart or bello, you now conclude that the one you have seen is mad.

Hahahahahahaha.....I understand....
"Spaghetti highway".......
Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by senatordave1(m): 11:01pm On Nov 10, 2019
fergie001:

But the appeal court giving it to Akpabio means something?
Hahahahahahaha......you are a master of doublespeak.

The moment they put the election same day....Dino had the advantage.....cos people will vent their anger on bello, and smart will suffer......

Leave all this story biko.....Smart should go back to Ilorin abeg.

Let Ayade be leading CRS from Lagos nah.....what you will never take in your state, you support in other states cos of partisanship.

I don't care about bello....cos one way or the other...he might sneak in, esp with that devious Onoja.
Am more particular about Kogi-W.....cos I have buddies there.

For Bayelsa......... It's Dickson's empire or his downfall.
That's what politics is........
My crs people are docile.all will criticize ayade but none is ready to even protest against him.social media critics like agba jalingo and odok have been incarcerated.the major public figures that could have spoken out,he has bought them over.the main industry in the state is politics and public service which makes it hard to oppose the government openly.there's nothing i can do,i cannot condone incompetence.am even thinking of adopting anambra or ebonyi as my new state
Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by senatordave1(m): 11:04pm On Nov 10, 2019
fergie001:

Did I ever discuss nkiru or kalu with you?
Please, it's with someone else....refresh your memory.

We spoke about Mao.....don't use deflective mechanism.

Nkiru that if she ckntests again now, she will still win. I was in her family compound first week October....and whatever party she goes to she still will win.

It has nothing to do with ouk....she has been beating ouk's candidate from time immemorial. She only went to APC for principal office, not victory in Abia cos it's sure for her.

Since you haven't t seen from smart or bello, you now conclude that the one you have seen is mad.

Hahahahahahaha.....I understand....
"Spaghetti highway".......
I work with evidence or facts.until proven otherwise,i certify smart and bello mentally okay.

Before the general elections,i wasn't used to you but whenever i predicted the victories if ben,ouk and nkiru,every abian here will attack me.i just assumed you were among.
Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by fergie001: 11:07pm On Nov 10, 2019
senatordave1:

My crs people are docile.all will criticize ayade but none is ready to even protest against him.social media critics like agba jalingo and odok have been incarcerated.the major public figures that could have spoken out,he has bought them over.the main industry in the state is politics and public service which makes it hard to oppose the government openly.there's nothing i can do,i cannot condone incompetence.am even thinking of adopting anambra or ebonyi as my new state
You are even giving up....
If you add half the passion you use in Imo.....am telling you, CRS will change.
You simply never mention Ayade but you attack Dino and co.
Prof have used all his MCB skills to finish you people there. Hahahahahahaha....a gf of mine from Biase complains like mad about Ayade, she always feel like crying
.hahahahahahaha

Have you seen me attack bello? I know he isn't doing well...but won't I be a hypocrite knowing fully well that my own Governor deh eff up?

So, leave this people.....

Adopt Abia nah....God's Own State... grin
Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by fergie001: 11:12pm On Nov 10, 2019
senatordave1:

I work with evidence or facts.until proven otherwise,i certify smart and bello mentally okay.

Before the general elections,i wasn't used to you but whenever i predicted the victories if ben,ouk and nkiru,every abian here will attack me.i just assumed you were among.
I don't know of others.....but Nkiru will win her elections as many times as she wants irrespective of party.

Smart maybe....though recently I think his utterances show he takes that thing that ambode said sanwo-olu takes.
Perhaps, you haven't been following his utterances recently..

Kogi's politics is chest-beating....
See smart that doesn't talk before, what is he doing now?
Natasha nko?
Bello.nko?

That's the nature of the politics there....

When will ayade give a public holiday for Buhari's safe trip from London?
For you to say Bello is mentally okay......I rest my case...

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by xianah(f): 11:37pm On Nov 10, 2019
U tell me,I don't even know..
Kastrom:

Tell me how are you gonna achieve that?
Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by Kastrom: 11:50pm On Nov 10, 2019
xianah:
U tell me,I don't even know..

Lol. I can't tell you here. This is an open forum. Lemme DM you. Check your email.
Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by Umisar(m): 4:40pm On Nov 12, 2019
L

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by MrCork: 9:36pm On Nov 13, 2019
midehi2:

See how you calling people 'useless, stupid undecided as if you better off, your words just defined who you are.

..kaiii..darling can I mate wit u twice? cheesy
Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by MrCork: 11:41am On Nov 17, 2019
kestolove95:
No matter how stupid dino is he is still beta Dan yeye belLow

u fine? smiley
Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:03pm On Nov 17, 2019
IdisuleOurOwn:

Anytime I see these people (omenka, ngeneukwenu, netpro, senatordave1 aka garfield1) commenting on Kogi politics I laugh grin. They don't live in the State like me that know what the people are passing through.

I don't want to say much, election is just six days away. But, I advise ngeneukwenu, senatordave1 aka garfield1 to stay clear from Igala land. We were told they are among those that will be imported to cause mayhem. Our people are angry with the the present govt at the state, they will treat your fvck up if you dare them.
. grin grin Where is my friend Mymouth?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by MyMouth(m): 1:32pm On Nov 19, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by MyMouth(m): 1:33pm On Nov 19, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

Did election hold in kogi? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole / FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! / Adekunle Akinlade Rejects Ogun Governorship Election Result, Allege Manipulation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.